Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The real reason why foids hate hebephiles

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
First things first: Hebephilia is completely natural.

On a biological level, a woman becomes highly fertile in her early teens. This fertility decreases *immediately* as she ages. Likewise, risks of genetic defects in the baby increase as well. In short, a foid's peak fertility is in her early teens.

This fact is also reflected on a societal level. (I'm focusing on the West but I'm sure it's universal.) Think about female beauty standards. It is openly acknowledged than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty. All of these are traits of youth. We are hardwired to crave jb pussy.

So why do (older) foids hate hebephilia? They may whine that it is immoral, disgusting, creepy, yadayada. But (as always) don't listen to the words coming out of their whore mouth. For it is all a façade hiding reality:

The true reason foids hate it is Jealousy.

Their biological clock ticks on, and they are *well aware* of their declining value. As they age, they are getting replaced by prime jb girls. No more cock carousel for the old hag! She is done for! And she knows it, and she seethes at this thought.

It is the foid analogue of the mog. A 25-year-old roastie gets wrecked by her inferiority whenever she passes by a cute blonde jb 15-year-old. It destroys her. She used to be like her, getting all the Chad cock she wanted, and now it's over.

But foids are selfish and cannot stand them having the same things. So they will try to take it away. Chad for me and not for thee, teehee! That's why the are so actively against hebephiliac relations despite themselves getting spitroasted when they were 15.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's right. They hate competition for top-tier men. Fresh is always better.

It is openly acknowledged than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty.
"nooo :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: you forget that that's EUROCENTRIC BEAUTY STANDARDS:foidSoy::foidSoy: stop being RACIST! Big black women are MORE beautiful than skinny small feminine women!!! UR A PEDO FOR WANTING A GIRL TO BE A VIRGIN!!:feelsohh::feelsohh::foidSoy::soy:"

Hebephilia is completely natural.
anything under 18 is literal child inkelr!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

please disregard massive amount of ""kids"" having sex everyday in high school and later years of middle school

I love :p:heart: teen girls; they're even around my same age.
Sexy Anime Bent Over Spread Pussy | CLOUDY GIRL PICS

Teen girls are perfect for an incel. Older foids have too much experience compared to them.

Teen girls are perfect for an incel. Older foids have too much experience compared to them.
JFL at incels thinking they can ascend with teen foids. If okay looking 20-30 year old foids don't find someone attractive why should fresher ones?

JFL at incels thinking they can ascend with teen foids. If okay looking 20-30 year old foids don't find someone attractive why should fresher ones?
Because younger foids are less proud and cocky than older foids.

Probably you are right. However, attraction is more of a hivemind-style thinking than matter of personal taste.

anything under 18 is literal child inkelr!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

please disregard massive amount of ""kids"" having sex everyday in high school and later years of middle school
Exactly. By 14 they're old enough to willingly ride the cock carousel.
I love :p:heart: teen girls; they're even around my same age.
I'm twice their age but I still love them.
:feelshehe: They also have more options though. Even Chad lusts after jb virgin pussy.

On a biological level, a woman becomes highly fertile in her early teens. This fertility decreases *immediately* as she ages. Likewise, risks of genetic defects in the baby increase as well. In short, a foid's peak fertility is in her early teens.

This fact is also reflected on a societal level. (I'm focusing on the West but I'm sure it's universal.) Think about female beauty standards. It is openly acknowledged than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty. All of these are traits of youth. We are hardwired to crave jb pussy.

So why do (older) foids hate hebephilia? They may whine that it is immoral, disgusting, creepy, yadayada. But (as always) don't listen to the words coming out of their whore mouth. For it is all a façade hiding reality:

Their biological clock ticks on, and they are *well aware* of their declining value. As they age, they are getting replaced by prime jb girls. No more cock carousel for the old hag! She is done for! And she knows it, and she seethes at this thought.

It is the foid analogue of the mog. A 25-year-old roastie gets wrecked by her inferiority whenever she passes by a cute blonde jb 15-year-old. It destroys her. She used to be like her, getting all the Chad cock she wanted, and now it's over.

But foids are selfish and cannot stand them having the same things. So they will try to take it away. Chad for me and not for thee, teehee! That's why the are so actively against hebephiliac relations despite themselves getting spitroasted when they were 15.
you say that but these older women live MUCH better lifes than you :feelsohh:

It's an irony that these older females who shame you and look with disgust at you for liking younger girls would reject your advances when they were younger.

Women are the most virtue signalling gender.

Exactly. By 14 they're old enough to willingly ride the cock carousel.

I'm twice their age but I still love them.

:feelshehe: They also have more options though. Even Chad lusts after jb virgin pussy.
They do not understand their full power, the social position that have. Older foids know that and they use their power. It is not the case of younger foids.

There's no way any roastie over 25 years old could compete with a prime age 12-15 year old foid. So roasties have universally removed them from the sexual marketplace and made it illegal to have sex with them.

There's no way any roastie over 25 years old could compete with a prime age 12-15 year old foid. So roasties have universally removed them from the sexual marketplace and made it illegal to have sex with them.
Roasties are so powerful rn

AOC laws were invented so women could go to school. Before that most were illiterate and married and having children before 20 years old. They'd start courtship with their future husband's around 16. 18 is an arbitrary law made up a few centuries ago, especially since many countries allow 14 and 16 year olds to marry.

I don't support pedophiles though, liking prepubescent children is mental illness. I think 16 year olds should marry each other.

I picture foids in their teens as soon as I can.
The mog becomes obvious and I lose all desire for them.:feelsokman::blackpill:

They're just jealous of younger hotter foids, they know they'll lose in that competition

than men like slim bodies, short stature, fair skin, cute faces with big eyes, virginity, naivity, loyalty
Thanks God that I'm not alone. Mature females look for me wierd. Even 18yr old girl has wrinkles. I really woud like to have a small, little, innocent cute girl, that I coud treat a little bit like my doughter. A little thing of loyality and purity, a fooler dream irl :feelsseriously:

Foids are the most fertile during early/mid twenties. Not teens.

Too bad they’re all roasties by then.

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Foids are the most fertile during early/mid twenties. Not teens.

Too bad they’re all roasties by then.
I really find this hard to believe. A 17yo is in all ways preferred to a 25yo, and fully mature in every possible way. How is she not at peak fertility?

I really woud like to have a small, little, innocent cute girl, that I coud treat a little bit like my doughter. A little thing of loyality and purity, a fooler dream irl :feelsseriously:
:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
That's what I'm daydreaming about. I sometimes imagine that I have a little harem of small innocent girls from all over town.

Tick tock bitches...

That's the sound of you time going away

15 isn't hebephilia, 10-13 is, and there is barely a difference between 25 and 15 anyway so this part doesn't make sense

:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
That's what I'm daydreaming about. I sometimes imagine that I have a little harem of small innocent girls from all over town.
Not a harem, just one that you truly love

Yes, finally OP put it into words, I've been trying to tell people for fucking ages the same thing. They hate foids in they're prime because they fear them. They know that a man wouldn't want to touch a disgusting old roastie hag after having sex with a tight 7 to 14yo JB.

The difference is night and day between a disgusting old foid and a JB. Men are biologically designed to be less attracted to foids the older they get because foids become increasingly worthless the older they become.

It makes so much sense when you really think about it. Why would a foid that is out of the age range for pedophiles or hebephiles who isn't affected by the issue care so much about it? It was never compassion or because they believe it's wrong. It's just feat that it becomes more normalized for men to have realtions with foids under 16 because it would singnificantly lower the SMV of old 16+ foids.

Last edited:
I'm just joking, I can see the appeal of being loyal to one lolli.
In my fantasies about 20 year-old gf's I#m always loyal to one, bit in my lolli-fantasies for some reason I want a harem
I always want one, no matter if she is a loli or a teenager. I just want to something more "deeper" in terms of a relationship:feelsokman:

:feelskek: man these guys are glowing
FBI or IT provocators.
FBI: We are not pedos. It's absolutely natural to be attracted to a girl that has all the physical characteristics of a grown woman, In other words, if a 13 yo girl is 5'9, 130 pounds, large breasts, it's absolutely healthy to want her. And no, 99% of us are law-abiding people, we will not touch her. Put your efforts into catching BLM or ISIS terrorists.

FBI or IT provocators.
FBI: We are not pedos. It's absolutely natural to be attracted to a girl that has all the physical characteristics of a grown woman, In other words, if a 13 yo girl is 5'9, 130 pounds, large breasts, it's absolutely healthy to want her. And no, 99% of us are law-abiding people, we will not touch her. Put your efforts into catching BLM or ISIS terrorists.
I'm convinced that if someone is attracted to 7-year-old girls then they're a faggot, because their bodies look identical to that of 7-year-old boys.

Yes, finally OP put it into words, I've been trying to tell people for fucking ages the same thing. They hate foids in they're prime because they fear them. They know that a man wouldn't want to touch a disgusting old roastie hag after having sex with a tight 7 to 14yo JB.

The difference is night and day between a disgusting old foid and a JB. Men are biologically designed to be less attracted to foids the older they get because foids become increasingly worthless the older they become.

It makes so much sense when you really think about it. Why would a foid that is out of the age range for pedophiles or hebephiles who isn't affected by the issue care so much about it? It was never compassion or because they believe it's wrong. It's just feat that it becomes more normalized for men to have realtions with foids under 16 because it would singnificantly lower the SMV of old 16+ foids.
a tight 7 to 14yo JB.
old 16+ foids.
16 is a JB, not old

7 is not a JB, its a little child

pedo vibes ngl

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn pedophile women are much more fertile at 30 no matter if her vagina lips touch the ground or if she constantly loses chad cum you're a damn INKELL!!"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

FBI or IT provocators.
Sounds like one of my oneitis when I was a teenager

FBI or IT provocators.
or even 12. I just came across a 12 year old loli that I'd absolutely ravage :feelsohh: (if it was legal of course :feelsYall:) hopefully I can groom her and impregnate on 14th birthday :feelsEhh: (perfectly legal keep seething roasties and other agecucks :feelsYall:)

or even 12. I just came across a 12 year old loli that I'd absolutely ravage :feelsohh: (if it was legal of course :feelsYall:) hopefully I can groom her and impregnate on 14th birthday :feelsEhh: (perfectly legal keep seething roasties and other agecucks :feelsYall:)
grooming is perfectly legal where you live?

Did u really just say its over for 25 Yr old women?