Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The real reason this forum is obsessed with fakecels

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Many users believe this forum is crawling with fakecels who get off on their suffering and larping. This is far from the case. To find an obscure incel forum and post more than 100 posts on it means you are an oddball in real life, sorry. Anyone who ends up here is not larping they have legitimate reasons to be here. The real reason everyone is obsessed with fakecels is projection. They essentially want to mog and make others feel bad so they project it on a nonexistent group of "fakecels" here. They are just thinking about what they would do if they were a fakecel and joined this forum.

You don't choose to be an incel, its forced upon us. The difference between a normie and an incel is looks. If the shoe was on the other foot everyone here would be acting like normies in real life. The reason they hate the "fakecels" is projection at its core. Most users here would forget about the blackpill if they ascended and see this forum as a "bad phase".

Indeed, if there is a foid here, it's because she is an incel and we are just projecting

while entirely true, keep in mind that just googling incel this forum pops up. Not so obscure anymore im afraid

what about @Moeggels?

this forum hates fakecel for other reasons than that:
  • fakecels are the more likely to humble brag about their good physical features and make other inkwells feel bad about themselves
  • fakecels are the more likely to incel shame other incels and call them names like manlets while being tall themselves
  • fakecels are the more likely to spam the shit out of this forum with low effort replies
  • fakecels are the more likely to lie and try to get in fights with other users
  • fakecels are this forum a bad place by posting retarded bs 24/7
  • fakecels are the more likely to break the rules of the forum
  • and lastely , i can't relate to fakecels here and i feel mogged by them

Plenty of users here legitimately have been self-admitted fakecel moggers here who've either had sex or gotten to have sexual experiences with foids, or are obviously good-looking and humblebrag about it daily. They don't belong on a blackpilled incel forum, period, I don't care if their autism brought them here. :feelshaha:

Indeed, if there is a foid here, it's because she is an incel and we are just projecting
The amount of foids here is almost non existent. They have other things to do and their posting style is easy to pick up on. At best they would spam the sewers as that is the only way they could blend in.
while entirely true, keep in mind that just googling incel this forum pops up. Not so obscure anymore im afraid
The only way to know this forum exists is through reddit, youtube, 4chan. These sites are for losers. Normies go on TikTok, SnapChat, Instagram. You then have to sign up and write your story which takes a while. Then you have to somehow "larp" when you don't have the life experience to be able to do so. I would say this forum is very obscure.

The amount of foids here is almost non existent. They have other things to do and their posting style is easy to pick up on. At best they would spam the sewers as that is the only way they could blend in.
There have been foid users here with thousands of posts that were active outside sewers, so no.

The point is, it's not because someone is here that he is an incel. There are countless counterexamples to your post

• fakecels are the more likely to humble brag about their good physical features and make other inkwells feel bad about themselves
  • fakecels are the more likely to incel shame other incels and call them names like manlets while being tall themselves
  • fakecels are the more likely to spam the shit out of this forum with low effort replies
Those types of posts would likely be banned and the spam would be sewer specific. I would argue that fakecels actually blend in with incels more due to having a higher social intelligence. MSCW who was an OG user here was a fakcel IT (information technology not inceltear jfl) faggot who blended in pretty well. I remember him laughing about it. Did he do any of that? No he got to have his fun posting here, got surgery then left while shitting on incels. Nobody here even noticed it. Meanwhile incels who are virgins are witchhunted, doxxed, scorned here despite being incels. The fakecel traits you are mentioning are really just autist traits or something. The few fakecels that are here (many of them mentally fucked up) are smart enough to blend in.

High iq thread

I’ve noticed a lot of the users accused of fakecel because of their looks regardless if somewhat attractive kinda push their jaw forward. You also see a lot of them biting their cheeks and using filtered based photos (example: Broly) because deep down they want to be called fakecel. There’s no way he wasn’t self aware how attractive he looked in that photo because he clearly placed it a certain angle, bit his cheeks and put filters over the photo to increase his looks

Plenty of users here legitimately have been self-admitted fakecel moggers here who've either had sex or gotten to have sexual experiences with foids, or are obviously good-looking and humblebrag about it daily. They don't belong on a blackpilled incel forum, period, I don't care if their autism brought them here. :feelshaha:
They are still fucked in the head to end up here in the first place. Maybe they geomaxxed or lost weight.
There have been foid users here with thousands of posts that were active outside sewers, so no.

The point is, it's not because someone is here that he is an incel. There are countless counterexamples to your post
Theres way less than you think. Its a few bad apples. If we have actual black pilled discussions this problem wouldn't exist. They only come here to exploit the social aspect of this forum which shouldn't exist in my opinion. Jfl at trusting people here.
I’ve noticed a lot of the users accused of fakecel because of their looks regardless if somewhat attractive kinda push their jaw forward. You also see a lot of them biting their cheeks and using filtered based photos (example: Broly) because deep down they want to be called fakecel. There’s no way he wasn’t self aware how attractive he looked in that photo because he clearly placed it a certain angle, bit his cheeks and put filters over the photo to increase his looks
If you saw them in motion they would look most likely ugly.

If you saw them in motion they would look most likely ugly.
Well nowadays even being Normie tier can make you incel. Non NT + Normie face = over the rate of inceldom grows heavily each year

I think the difference comes from definition. You say Fakecel means someone who is Chad/normie simply pretending to be an Incel for fun. I think the definition many members of this forum roll with is that Fakecels are simply guys who think they are incel because maybe they're unpopular at school or aren't Chad, but compared to the guys on this forum it's clear they're playing on a different level, with much better looks than many here. And a lot of those types of Fakecels will humblebrag at first accidentally because they don't see the benefit of being 6' or Aryan or NT, but to then keep mentioning it over and over is their attempt to normalize those traits with inceldom.

Basically if this site were not gatekept as much as it is by Truecels this whole forum would become a run-of-the-mill RW gym self-improvement page in no time, and would even likely retract the "no foids" rule.

I understand it's a different level but I've seen this happen with "incel" meme pages on Instagram from back when "Incel" was the cool, edgy thing to identify as, and now they're exactly as I said: generic RW self-improvement pages who occasionally simp for women.

coping thread tbh

You forgot there's a lot of children on the internet who latch on to subcultures for basically no reason and then naturally abandon it as they get older. For them, being an incel is scarcely different than being emo or scene.

Exactly. They also spread bluepills and virgin shame when meeting pushback.

Exactly. They also spread bluepills and virgin shame when meeting pushback.
one thing about fakecels is that most of them are NTpillers. everyone who beleives in the NT pill aka (personality) is a potential fakecel sex haver

one thing about fakecels is that most of them are NTpillers. everyone who beleives in the NT pill aka (personality) is a potential fakecel sex haver
Chad doesn't have to be NT. Also, being NT doesn't matter when greencardmaxxing.

You forgot there's a lot of children on the internet who latch on to subcultures for basically no reason and then naturally abandon it as they get older. For them, being an incel is scarcely different than being emo or scene.
I used to have sympathy for driftless normie kids but now I hope they Bogdanoff themselves

They are fakecels, but they're here because their lives are still shit and they probably have some mental issues.

Yeah, it’s a phase for a lot of them

I’m sure there was 15 year olds who were here when I joined that are no longer here and probably have a successful job and a girlfriend now

Where are the pics, you have them?

Your profile avatar still makes me scared. Also, it makes it more scarier when you never have replied to my messages.

Sadly, you are wrong.

I can't even remember all the fakecels who were gone just as quick as they came.

Where is broly? Where is moeggels? Where is Rhaast? Where are the countless other faggots who bothered this forum before ascending and leaving?

Humble brag more like life brag my life is so hard i only fucked 2 foids today but chad fucks 7 ropefuel

People do exaggerate the number of fakecels on here, but there legitimately are quite a few. Anyone who rots on here is definitely a loser, but not necessarily an incel

The only way to know this forum exists is through reddit, youtube, 4chan. These sites are for losers. Normies go on TikTok, SnapChat, Instagram.
“youtube is for losers” JFL

I’m not coping, I care less for youtube than most people. It’s a well-known fact that most normies watch youtube, though. Who do you think the audience for people like Jake Paul is?

I’m not coping, I care less for youtube than most people. It’s a well-known fact that most normies watch youtube, though. Who do you think the audience for people like Jake Paul is?
Watching incel stuff on YouTube is clear sign you’re a loser

Watching incel stuff on YouTube is clear sign you’re a loser
Well yeah, but normies can and do still stumble across such content occasionally