Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The REAL reason ppl dislike non-white immigration is because of how ugly non-whites are

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
Because brown people (Mexicans, Indians, Bangladeshis) are uglier and shorter on average and make once white nations look uglier.

Let’s face it, racism is look ism. If all those mostly obese, short brown ppl from Mexico and South America were thin tall whites from Russia/Ukraine, no one would care much about immigration in the USA. Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainian refugees and no one cares.

In Canada , Indians are highly educated, commit little crime, self reliant etc. but people don’t like them because they are ugly. Very ugly in fact. If they were Russians and acted the exact same way, then no one would even mind because Russians are white , tall and good looking.

Europeans and White Americans just don't like ugly and short and in Hispanics case- fat people.

I think its 100% justified, just pointing out why ppl don't like shitskin immigration.

Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainian refugees and no one cares.
You sure about that?

But yeah, rascism was just lookism then it got ideologized for more broader expansion purposes.

no surprise here. nobody complains when white people immigrate to a shitskinned country but whenever any ethnics do so suddenly immigration is bad

Nah it's usually because some non Whites don't integrate & live off of welfare while talking shit about Whites while living in a White country. Rice & hindu curries are pretty ugly yet they get less hate from Whites compared to black, middle eastern/North African or Pakistani immigrants.

It's common in Europe too for people to hate on Eastern European immigrants at least where I live. Immigration as well puts pressure on housing & hospitals.

water

if indians looked as good as white people, everybody would love indians

its always been about looks

I find a lot of ethnic wiminz attractive.

Why I hate them is because they are pawns of proxy for white genocide, and they are stupid AF

All facts spoken. People care less about Siobhan and Marina overstaying their visa than if Ubuntu, Rajeesh, and Juan did.

Nah bud it’s cuz dey violent innit

Exactly. And people will still deny this here.

I don't give a shit about the great replacement, let the white supremacists cry all they want about ethnics becoming the new majority

nah mang I dont hate the ricecels and jeetcels that migrate to my country
Im gonna start hating them when they start mugging people in the street though

Because brown people (Mexicans, Indians, Bangladeshis) are uglier and shorter on average and make once white nations look uglier.

Let’s face it, racism is look ism. If all those mostly obese, short brown ppl from Mexico and South America were thin tall whites from Russia/Ukraine, no one would care much about immigration in the USA. Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainian refugees and no one cares.

In Canada , Indians are highly educated, commit little crime, self reliant etc. but people don’t like them because they are ugly. Very ugly in fact. If they were Russians and acted the exact same way, then no one would even mind because Russians are white , tall and good looking.

Europeans and White Americans just don't like ugly and short and in Hispanics case- fat people.

:yes: straight facts.

nah mang I dont hate the ricecels and jeetcels that migrate to my country
Im gonna start hating them when they start mugging people in the street though

It's complicated. I don't hate rice immigrants but there are many who do. Usually it's low-educated and low-iq trash that hate them.

You called him a 'shitskin' of all people jfl

That's the sign of a master troll: they don't know they're being trolled.

Both Indian men and Asian men are the most financially successful in the U.S., and they’re the most incelled ethnic groups coincidentally

Kill yourself nigger