Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The real reason men want virgins

No it's because sluts usually have terrible personality.
Also it's simple logic, if a woman had 20 different partners and none of them worked out long term, chances you are just #21 in a long list.

It's funny how they think they know how's it like to be a man, without being a man.

No nigga i want an unused hole
And virgin like i am tf is wrong with these people

Look we are not going to win until we cut off women's voices. Like literally make them shut up. Women should not be allowed to socialize, discuss, communicate, and have rallies. As long as women are engaged with through rhetoric, men will always lose because women are innately manipulative in their use of language. The only appropriate way to engage with women is through FORCE. You need to put her into a state of perpetual existential fear in order to get her to obey you.

Used up and stretched out glowless hoe is trying to cope with a fact that a prime fresh virgin is worth a lot more than her nasty roast beef leftovers. She's so mad, probably wrote all that shit after getting the usual boot from Chad's apartment who pumped and dumped her like a promiscuous skank that she is.

Every man wants a pure untouched girl all to himself, and once the hymen is gone it loses half its value. Just like a collectible item without a sealed shrink wrap. Deal with it, bitch.

ah, ye, the guy who wants a virgin wife to spend a lifetime with will treat you like property, unlike the guy who openly wants to pump and dump
you can't get divorced if you never marry, peak foid logic

Her misandry and entitlement are appalling. Yet she gets over 6000 updoots while we rot here. Fuck this noise man.
Every man wants a pure untouched girl all to himself, and once the hymen is gone it loses half its value. Just like a collectible item without a sealed shrink wrap. Deal with it, bitch.
Plenty of soycucks who will overvalue even the most STD-ridden holes. Unfortunately we are the ones who have to "deal with it."

No it's because sluts usually have terrible personality.
Also it's simple logic, if a woman had 20 different partners and none of them worked out long term, chances you are just #21 in a long list.

My response: Yes, and more

This cuck sleeps very well knowing that an battalion fucked her roast beef flaps.Jfl she was just discovering herself and enjoyed her life.

That's why the West in going down, because every whore became a "feminist " and thier voices are very present everywhere they became a norm,not an anomaly.Enforced monogamy for everyone should be the norm.

When you go to buy car or anything, you make sure that's it's fresh and unused.

Watching: 6 Incels, 8 bluepillers

Go ahead and abandon god but you'll beg for his mercy in the afterlife and you better pray enough so he doesn't abandon you after you die

didn't read but used up holes are disgusting and I'd want me and my foid to lose our virginity together

Women really can't fathom why men would prefer virgins, males of all species want to ensure their paternity and NO MALES OF ANY SPECIES like to think of their partner taking other males cum inside of them. Its really that simple. For some reason women can't tolerate this and they create all kinds of weird excuses why men are just insecure.

If males would use this kind of reasoning against women, it would sound something like this: "women want men to earn more money than women, because women are just insecure that they can't provide for the family."

Lower chance of cheating/divorce, tho not flawless

Look we are not going to win until we cut off women's voices. Like literally make them shut up. Women should not be allowed to socialize, discuss, communicate, and have rallies. As long as women are engaged with through rhetoric, men will always lose because women are innately manipulative in their use of language. The only appropriate way to engage with women is through FORCE. You need to put her into a state of perpetual existential fear in order to get her to obey you.
Giga based

I've been saying this for ages. If every male had this based anti-feminist way of thinking the world would be a better place. Foids are inferior and do not deserve any rights. A revolution is needed.

It's about not being cucked, it's not cool to be the betabuxx after the bitch has been through a lot of chads and also promiscuous women are more susceptible to cheat