Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason for "outliers" in the blackpill

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
A lot of people tell me that the blackpill is "incomplete" and that it is "debunked every time an incel ascends". And I hear a lot of people say that when this happens it's just an "outlier". But to me I think this is cope; I see ugly guys with gfs way too much for it to just be an outlier. Also, sure there is probably some betabuxxing going on, but with young couples I doubt it. So I've been searching for a reason why this is happening.

I was talking about sex with one of my homies who is a jbbmaxxed tyrone, and he told me that for him, it's easier to get lit with younger foids than older ones (he likes MILFs). Because the young ones are stupid and don't know what to look for, but the older ones are more experienced and know what to look for in a man and know what they can get.

Personally, I disagree with the second part of his statement that it's hard to get lit with older foids, because I think there is more pressure on them to settle before they hit the wall. But I still think there is a lot of wisdom in what he is saying. A lot of times people assume foids are optimizing their dating and sexual experiences, but sometimes they are too stupid to do that and don't know their own value in the sexual marketplace or how much power they have over most men. Their own ignorance is the reason they are settling for below average men. Usually this only happens when they're young, because by the time they get to college and ride the cock carousel, they get enough experience with chad to know where they stand in the hierarchy. You know, every time someone says "just be first", this is probably whats going on.

This is why I think underagecels shouldn't be here because it's easy as fuck to ascend in high school with clueless teenage girls. Once you're out of high school, the foids you're around become incredibly hypergamous and chad only, because they've had more experience. And a lot of countries are incredibly agecucked so you cant really hit on JBs. So eurocucks also have it way easier than burgercels.

Last edited:
I'm in high school, all girls have 50+ body count only with white chads. You're wrong.

Dude, 30% of young males are incels.

According to IT, a shower and a smile is all it takes for all these millions of men them to creampie pussy before tomorrow morning.

Obviously one can't respect the intellect of his audience while agreeing with that statement.

It is evident that inceldom is a massive social issue affecting so many disaffected young men. It is not a problem of missed showers.

Researchers from Indiana University say that nearly 1 in 3 U.S. men, ages 18 to 24, reported no sexual activity in the past year.

Dec. 7, 2021

The study -- co-authored by Debby Herbenick, professor in sexual and reproductive health at the IU School of Public Health-Bloomington, and Peter Ueda, a physician-researcher at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden -- looked at the sexual activity and number of partners of 18- to 44-year-olds in the U.S. from 2000 to 2018.

During that time, the researchers found that sexual inactivity had increased from 19 percent to 31 percent among men age 18 to 24.

There is no way all these men are sexless because they need to "learn game" before they get action, while their grandparents never learned "game" or any bullshit of this sort -- they just existed, and life happened to them naturally.

And yes, some of these 31% will get lucky, but it doesn't change the fact that these millions of men are being excluded from participating in the human race, and that number will shoot to 45% by 2030.

Last edited:
I'm in high school, all girls have 50+ body count only with white chads. You're wrong.
Like I said, this is supposed to explain the outliers, not the majority. I know JBs that have ugly and short and ethnic bfs because they are inexperienced and thus insecure.

This might have been true in the past, when we were in hs, but this new generation is already sex obsessed since 13yo, foids get simps as soon as they create any social media so they are not that stupid anymore. They know the power they have.

but the older ones are more experienced and know what to look for in a man and know what they can get
Yeah they are getting off the cc, they start looking for betabuxxers jfl

You think highschool foids dont know any better than to date the loser classmate?

A lot of people tell me that the blackpill is "incomplete" and that it is "debunked every time an incel ascends". And I hear a lot of people say that when this happens it's just an "outlier". But to me I think this is cope; I see ugly guys with gfs way too much for it to just be an outlier. Also, sure there is probably some betabuxxing going on, but with young couples I doubt it. So I've been searching for a reason why this is happening.

I was talking about sex with one of my homies who is a jbbmaxxed tyrone, and he told me that for him, it's easier to get lit with younger foids than older ones (he likes MILFs). Because the young ones are stupid and don't know what to look for, but the older ones are more experienced and know what to look for in a man and know what they can get.

Personally, I disagree with the second part of his statement that it's hard to get lit with older foids, because I think there is more pressure on them to settle before they hit the wall. But I still think there is a lot of wisdom in what he is saying. A lot of times people assume foids are optimizing their dating and sexual experiences, but sometimes they are too stupid to do that and don't know their own value in the sexual marketplace or how much power they have over most men. Their own ignorance is the reason they are settling for below average men. Usually this only happens when they're young, because by the time they get to college and ride the cock carousel, they get enough experience with chad to know where they stand in the hierarchy. You know, every time someone says "just be first", this is probably whats going on.

This is why I think underagecels shouldn't be here because it's easy as fuck to ascend in high school with clueless teenage girls. Once you're out of high school, the foids you're around become incredibly hypergamous and chad only, because they've had more experience. And a lot of countries are incredibly agecucked so you cant really hit on JBs. So eurocucks also have it way easier than burgercels.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:Never began for burgerland curries

Dude, 30% of young males are incels.

According to IT, a shower and a smile is all it takes for all these millions of men them to creampie pussy before tomorrow morning.

Obviously one can't respect the intellect of his audience while agreeing with that statement.

It is evident that inceldom is a massive social issue affecting so many disaffected young men. It is not a problem of missed showers.

There is no way all these men are sexless because they need to "learn game" before they get action, while their grandparents never learned "game" or any bullshit of this sort -- they just existed, and life happened to them naturally.

And yes, some of these 31% will get lucky, but it doesn't change the fact that these millions of men are being excluded from participating in the human race, and that number will shoot to 45% by 2030.
Brutal its over :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

OP you are absolutely right. Being young is the best time to ascend. The younger the better. This is why you're most likely to see "exceptions" among teenagers.

And this is why the redpill meme of "just wait until you're older and higher value" is pure cope. There is a study I linked here before which showed that despite a large portion of 35+ women being single, most of them weren't looking for a relationship, contrary to the single men. That's because the older a woman gets, the more boyfriends she has had, the more likely she's been brainwashed by feminism, the more her ego inflates due to accumulated praise throughout her life. Even after a woman has hit "the wall" she still expects the best man she's ever experienced.

While a young girl still gets butterflies with the average boy because she has nothing to compare him to. I think if most here had been more outgoing when they were younger they would have found a girlfriend at some point. That's why youngcels should really avoid this forum until they truly have no hope left. Though social media has changed a lot. I can't relate to that so much, since I was in college by the time it got really bad. And then there was the pandemic. IDK I can't say how hard youngcels really have it, but you guys still need to try, since it's only going to get worse.

Toilets just wanting a pet, that's it.