Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal the real rat race of impressing women is the most brutal

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
the "rat race" is not wage slaving to make the most money or anything, it's honestly to impress and ascend with women. i believe that it's the most brutal because men will go to insane lengths in order to do so. i mean we already have looksmax, so we already see what type of stuff ppl are doing in order to be able to attract the most women.

this is honestly the real and only rat race for men, obviously because it's biological. money is important yes, and i guess as a means in order to attract women, but men will do a bunch of other stuff in order to attract women. and ya it's all just the biggest rat race.

You would think that with modern "progress" the rat race would be somewhat less noticeable.

Then you realize that every socioeconomic "advancement" has only exacerbated it to the point that the rats need to choke on pills just to keep pace :feelsaww:

You would think that with modern "progress" the rat race would be somewhat less noticeable.

Then you realize that every socioeconomic "advancement" has only exacerbated it to the point that the rats need to choke on pills just to keep pace :feelsaww:
yep. you'd also think too that with intelligence would come efficiency. but yea nah, males are expected to bust their ass in order to have a modicum of success in society

yep. you'd also think too that with intelligence would come efficiency. but yea nah, males are expected to bust their ass in order to have a modicum of success in society
It's not only men. Everything became hyper competitive with social media. I see women foaming at the mouth while trying to outdo their social groups in who presents the most happy and successful image of their lives on facebook. Just another path to neuroticism.

Last edited:
Waiting to witness the population implosion and the ensuing collapse of the debt bubble economy.

It's not only men. Everything became hyper competitive with social media. I see women foaming at the mouth while trying to outdo their social groups in who presents the most happy as successful image of their lives on facebook. Just another path to neuroticism.
i see. well i have no sympathy for women cause tutorial mode lol. but ya fuck we have to break our backs as sub chad men. not worth it.

glad i never rly was part of the rat race
Waiting to witness the population implosion and the ensuing collapse of the debt bubble economy.
the west apparently follows suit with japan

Last edited:
We compete with each other in this way because the only other way we would is through physical violent means. I would be okay with it if things weren’t as bad as they are now which is making men become hyper competitive for pussy.

lol @ some nigga adding 1mm to his chin so he can get 1% more pussy

We compete with each other in this way because the only other way we would is through physical violent means. I would be okay with it if things weren’t as bad as they are now which is making men become hyper competitive for pussy.
i see. ya it's pretty damn bad.

competition is brutal af though. have encountered some truly mean spirited ppl IRL. rather just let these ppl go at it with each other than join in

i see. ya it's pretty damn bad.

competition is brutal af though. have encountered some truly mean spirited ppl IRL. rather just let these ppl go at it with each other than join in
I feel u brocel

that would be a great witness , thats for sure

when it comes to competition I simply give up and walk away

when it comes to competition I simply give up and walk away

Pretty interesting perspective. The rat race of putting in time, effort and resources in order to impress the opposite gender.

thats why wont take part in it.

some hustle to be seen , i hustle to disappear :feelsthink:

LDARING, neet life-style are the most based things to do in this soy-world:feelsUnreal:

It sure is and one race am glad I never participated in.

It's not only men. Everything became hyper competitive with social media. I see women foaming at the mouth while trying to outdo their social groups in who presents the most happy and successful image of their lives on facebook. Just another path to neuroticism.
Based.

A wet hole awaits you at the end line lol:feelsokman::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhat: