Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The real abyssal depths of not having friends

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
Let me just preface that not having friends whatsoever at all is an exceptionally rare trait that even the most bottom dweller sumhumans seem not to possess, don't listen to all the BS about how people don't have friends generally, that's bullshit, normally normies define not having friends to not being able to talk to them 24/7 or some shit, things that wouldn't objectively define as not having friends.

From all my 3 years in Uni there haan't been one person I have met that does not have a friend, and I am telling you that's probably in the 100s or maybe even 1000s, yet these normies have the audacity cry out about not having friends as if they know what that's actually like. Realistically, an objective way of defining no friends is you not being able to talk to and a have a casual conversation with someone at all like how a friend does consistently everyday.

You'll not find one person in real life who shares the same sort of solitude that you have, not one. I have actively tried to seek out these people irl but to no avail, it seems that normies always just have someone to talk to even if it's just basic casual conversation or to hang out with. These people, 99% of people don't know what it's truly like to live in solitude, with no one, all by yourself.

Everyday you'll see people hanging out, talking, having fun and doing normie things and it even hurts more when the lowest truecels with the worst social status still find friendship with one another, it's like a metaphysical call out, saying one is monstrous compared to these people. Solitude really is a curse above many.

Over for friendcels

Fakecel for not reading this

The irony of this post not getting any replies :feelskek:

I feel so bad for you brocel, I cannot imagine have ZERO friends

Over for me
5e85a602639c6b0ad81abafb58baf1cb52eae14e92ec50524f2c5f9e28a86510._RI_.jpg

It's just your shitty narcissistic personality bro. I, a certified normalfag, have schizophrenia, low functioning autism ADHD, OCD, manic depression, all PD's, am ugly and short and I still have 3 girlfriends and hundreds of platonic friends. Just work on your personality bro. :feelskek:

It's just your shitty narcissistic personality bro. I, a certified normalfag, have schizophrenia, low functioning autism ADHD, OCD, manic depression, all PD's, am ugly and short and I still have 3 girlfriends and hundreds of platonic friends. Just work on your personality bro. :feelskek:
I have no friends but I have a girlfriend and I talk to several people everyday bro

Having zero friends is completely unnatural, somewhat akin to solitary confinement which is deemed torture in California

I used to have a group of three friends from school, we all were basically the losers club, all of them are chads and sexhavers now, so I stopped talking to them, they were the last ones I had.

Having zero friends is completely unnatural, somewhat akin to solitary confinement which is deemed torture in California
solitary confinement describes my life pretty well

Dunno fuck ppl I just wanna freeze time and ldar

I used to have a group of three friends from school, we all were basically the losers club, all of them are chads and sexhavers now, so I stopped talking to them, they were the last ones I had.
I fucked myself in highschool

I had a group of friends who were rednecks basically. Went hunting, drove quads around, went to country music concerts, hung around having campfires all night.

I was a socially awkward gamer who was conditioned to live in isolation due to my single father raising me on an isolated farm.

As soon as we got out of high school, I didn't hear 1 word from them.

l should have hung out with nerds or gamers or something, people that I could actually relate to.

Now it's been 5 years since I have had a friend or anything resembling one. My only social contact are my parents and work, which I would say I spend 20 minutes a day max socializing at work, so it isn't exactly party central.

I fucked myself in highschool

I had a group of friends who were rednecks basically. Went hunting, drove quads around, went to country music concerts, hung around having campfires all night.

I was a socially awkward gamer who was conditioned to live in isolation due to my single father raising me on an isolated farm.

As soon as we got out of high school, I didn't hear 1 word from them.

l should have hung out with nerds or gamers or something, people that I could actually relate to.

Now it's been 5 years since I have had a friend or anything resembling one. My only social contact are my parents and work, which I would say I spend 20 minutes a day max socializing at work, so it isn't exactly party central.
Very relatable.

Let me just preface that not having friends whatsoever at all is an exceptionally rare trait that even the most bottom dweller sumhumans seem not to possess, don't listen to all the BS about how people don't have friends generally, that's bullshit, normally normies define not having friends to not being able to talk to them 24/7 or some shit, things that wouldn't objectively define as not having friends.

From all my 3 years in Uni there haan't been one person I have met that does not have a friend, and I am telling you that's probably in the 100s or maybe even 1000s, yet these normies have the audacity cry out about not having friends as if they know what that's actually like. Realistically, an objective way of defining no friends is you not being able to talk to and a have a casual conversation with someone at all like how a friend does consistently everyday.

You'll not find one person in real life who shares the same sort of solitude that you have, not one. I have actively tried to seek out these people irl but to no avail, it seems that normies always just have someone to talk to even if it's just basic casual conversation or to hang out with. These people, 99% of people don't know what it's truly like to live in solitude, with no one, all by yourself.

Everyday you'll see people hanging out, talking, having fun and doing normie things and it even hurts more when the lowest truecels with the worst social status still find friendship with one another, it's like a metaphysical call out, saying one is monstrous compared to these people. Solitude really is a curse above many.
i have 0 friends but a ton of fake friends.

guys that never came to my birthday and laugh about it in class the next day, guys that invited everyone to their parties but not me, just to laugh at me.

they just hang around and talk to me because we play the same video games.

it sucks to be around them.

but when i'm alone if feels so much worse, i guess even the delusion of having friends is better than being alone in a computer 7 days a week, being isolated makes me have violent thoughts.

yes it's odd to think about just how estranged i am from the common normie lifestyle, for me to not have any friends at this point, is a huge anomaly and it's hard for me to believe that i actually reached this low of a point in life.