Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The REAL 80/20 rule (AUTISTIC CELIBATES STAY OUT)

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

16% of autistic men surveyed were in a sexual relationship, as compared to 82% of NT men.

Effectively 80/20, NT/ASD.

And among the autistic cohort, 45% of the men were virgins, the average age being 35. This shows that around half of autistic men "ascend" by middle age, past their brutal adolescent years in which other studies show near ubiquitous virginity; but the quality of life is obviously still suspect among even these lucky ones.

Last edited:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Of course theres no problem for autistic foid to have sex, a bf and live a normal live while we rot alone. True ERfuel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

JFL at people who still deny mentalceldom and darktriadpill

Nice find and good thread. Jfl at those who still believe that autism is just a meme or doesn't have a large effect.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Of course theres no problem for autistic foid to have sex, a bf and live a normal live while we rot alone. True ERfuel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
foids never lose, it's literally impossible

I'm a failure by non autistic standards :feelsrope:

I even have the video they normally post of an tourette asperger chad JFL

He’s probably one of the 1% or something like this who get laid before 25.

That’s real evidence that mentalcels are volcels :soy:

implying autistic foids exist

In other news literally nothing holds a female back in any aspect of life. But you already knew that.

In other news literally nothing holds a female back in any aspect of life. But you already knew that.

Autistic foids may have an easier time getting into sexual relationships than autistic men by virtue of being female, but they are still markedly disadvantaged in their reproductive success when compared to NT foids, and are also much more likely to be sexually victimized by psychopathic/narcissistic predators than their more socially astute NT foid counterparts and relatively innocent/sheltered autistic male counterparts.

A relevant statistic here is that female-to-male transsexuals are more likely to be autistic than male-to-female transsexuals, which reveals just how sexually broken autistic foids tend to become.

So it is a double edged sword to be an autistic foid, and I would not necessarily wish to have been born one instead of an autistic man. As an autistic man, at least, the fact that I'm aberrational is more apparent, and I have ultimately been spared much suffering as a consequence, precisely to the extent that I've been able to socially isolate myself instead of being subjected to the cruelties of the world.

What's brutal is that many autistic foids look at the autistic men on .co and denounce us as being "entitled" narcissists, in projection of the qualities of their abusive NT exes, whereas we are really just embittered at our social alienation and desire a sense of belonging that has always eluded us, or else has been extremely tenuous. Because in truth, if we were what they said we are, we almost certainly wouldn't be virgins.

Last edited:
You are making a strawman argument of the autistic foid, and that all men are the evil predatory kind, irl an autistic foid have no problem finding boyfriend, making a familly and living a fullfilled life. Contraty to the autistic man who live alone and end up roping.

You are making a strawman argument of the autistic foid, and that all men are the evil predatory kind, irl an autistic foid have no problem finding boyfriend, making a familly and living a fullfilled life. Contraty to the autistic man who live alone and end up roping.
Ironically, you are the one strawmanning me, by claiming that I said "all men are the evil predatory kind." :feelsseriously:

What I actually said is that autistic foids are much more likely to be victims of sexual abuse than NT foids, and much less likely to procreate than them, and to the extent that autistic men are innocent/sheltered, perhaps this is salutary and has served to spare us a lot of suffering we never knew could be in store for us.

The study I linked looks into paraphilias, or sexual brokenness, in this connection, and finds that autistic females are more likely to be homosexual than autistic men (lesbianism being a classic cope for sexual abuse). And as I wrote, female-to-male transsexuals are more likely to be autistic than male-to-female transsexuals.

As concerns suicide, one study out of Sweden finds that the suicide rate of autistic men and autistic women are statistically identical. So it is far from the truth that autistic foids have "no problem" living "normal lives," because they are not normal, and insofar as they are more involved in social matters, this just gives them different sorts of mental problems and different sorts of reasons to be suicidal.

The true issue here is clearly neurotypicality, and how non-NTs suffer in a world that's not made for them, all else being equal.

Last edited:
It's over for people with significant mental problems. If you can't engage in the social world properly sex is off the table.

not only this, but people with autism even have trouble finding employment. it's honestly over if you're autistic ngl

It's over for people with significant mental problems. If you can't engage in the social world properly sex is off the table.
And even if you can engage in the social world despite your mental problems, whether because you're a foid who has a vagina and thus inherent social status, or you're a man who's competent and/or motivated enough to betabuxx, you are likely to just be exploited for all you're worth.

It becomes preferable in these instances to be a socially isolated NEET. And I am grateful for the fact that I am one when reading about many of the outcomes of autistic people who do have some degree of social aptitude, because it tends to be "all or less than nothing" when it comes to the outside world, and autistic people often end up getting less than nothing out of their environment -- only accruing perennial mental traumas and wasted investments for all their efforts.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm autistic, but I fit the stereotypes attached to this condition.

In any case I'm glad I didn't wait too long until I decided to fuck whores, because if I'm autistic and these studies are right then I could have been sexless for much longer.

autistic men are innocent/sheltered, perhaps this is salutary and has served to spare us a lot of suffering we never knew could be in store for us.

suicide rate of autistic men and autistic women are statistically identical.

they are more involved in social matters, this just gives them different sorts of mental problems and different sorts of reasons to be suicidal.
"Spare us" from knowing love. Bullshit untrue "statistics" pullet out of your ass. Sperg foid are accepted socially, have a boyfriend, and a large social circle have as much of a reason to be depressed and suicidal as us? Are you fucking serious?

Giphy

What's brutal is that many autistic foids look at the autistic men on .co and denounce us as being "entitled" narcissists, in projection of the qualities of their abusive NT exes, whereas we are really just embittered at our social alienation and desire a sense of belonging that has always eluded us, or else has been extremely tenuous. Because in truth, if we were what they said we are, we almost certainly wouldn't be virgins.
This is brutal. I went looking at .co content on twitter and most of the females engaging with incels and incel-related content had ASD in their twitter bio.

"Spare us" from knowing love. Sperg foid are accepted socially, have a boyfriend, and a large social circle have as much of a reason to be depressed and suicidal as us? Are you fucking serious?

View attachment 243752
Yes, the "love" of being pumped and dumped by a psychopath and sexually traumatized into a rape fetish, and never being able to adaptively pair bond again; rather than merely being rejected by one's oneitis and otherwise comfortably allowed to be a NEET.

Imagine if your schoolyard bully didn't simply bully you, but sexually exploited you too. That's often how it's like to be a non-NT female, and I can't really envy that position.

You have a large social circle, mostly composed of male orbiters, but this does not dispel a sense of social alienation, but only changes its form.

Last edited:
cope, sub8 law doesn't give a shit about personality, most of those "men" are betabuxers!

Yes, the "love" of being pumped and dumped by a psychopath and sexually traumatized into a rape fetish, and never being able to adaptively pair bond again; rather than merely being rejected by one's oneitis and otherwise comfortably allowed to be a NEET.

Imagine if your schoolyard bully didn't simply bully you, but sexually exploited you too. That's often how it's like to be a non-NT female, and I can't really envy that position.

You have a large social circle, mostly composed of male orbiters, but this does not dispel a sense of social alienation, but only changes its form.

"Boohooooooooooo, i got pumped and dumped, next please!" -non NT foid.

compared to non NT male:

LIVING A LIFETIME OF ISOLATION, DEPRESSION, DESPAIR, ANXIETY, SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL REJECTION, BULLYING, NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX, AND THAT YOUR FUTURE IS JUMPING OFF A BRIDGE.

Non NT men have it thousands of times more rough, than any non NT women. NOT EVEN COMPARABLE.

I wonder if i'm autistic. Likely not , i'm just ugly

"Boohooooooooooo, i got pumped and dumped, next please!" -non NT foid.
The way that foids unconsciously replicate the "pump and dump" experience demonstrates their fetshization of trauma, and only goes to show how mentally broken they have become.

(((Albert Einstein))) said that the essence of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." And you see this manifested most of all in modern sexuality, whose unrestricted nature cultivates traumas and thus insanities like a NEET's messy room cultivates rubbish and thus parasites.

The insane replication of the "pump and dump" experience is most apparent in non-NT foids, but this is simply because they are the most vulnerable to the dangers of being a female in modern soyciety. Likewise, non-NT men are the most vulnerable to the dangers of being a male in modern soyciety, and I am not downplaying that.

But in the studying the experiences of autistic men and women, you find that soyciety ultimately serves nobody but a handful of psychopathic billionaires -- the same type of people to bully and beat up an autistic male, and then abuse and rape an autistic female. They are really just mirror images of each other!

And this is precisely my point: rather than focusing on the fundamental issue, which is neurotypicality and the overall structure of soyciety, which ultimately serves to benefit rapacious psychopathic scum and nobody else (the true bloodsuckers in power who our aim should be directed towards), you are fixated on a critique of female privilege, which, in the grand scheme of things, is frankly parochial.

If you were an autistic foid, you probably would not be having as fun of a time as you imagine, especially if you had no memory of your previous life and all the lessons it had taught you (or rather, all the biased outlooks it had given you); you would have the same level of discontent, which simply would take different forms and be expressed differently (and maybe even be qualitatively worse, all things considered).

Last edited:
"All men abuse and rape autistic female" "Having a full meal is worst than having nothing at all"

Mods ban this women sympathizer, he's clearly delusional.

"All men abuse and rape autistic female" "Having a full meal is worst than having nothing at all"

Mods ban this women sympathizer.
You're continuing to strawman me, but I understand that this is a very emotional topic for you and your logical judgement has been clouded by feelings, much like one would observe in a moody female (ironically).

Last edited:
Imagine if your schoolyard bully didn't simply bully you, but came in your mouth too. That's often how it's like to be a non-NT female, and I can't really envy that position.

You're continuing to strawman me, but I understand that this is a very emotional topic for you and your logical judgement has been clouded by feelings, much like one would observe in a moody female (ironically).
If you were an autistic foid, you probably would not be having as fun of a time as you imagine, especially if you had no memory of your previous life and all the lessons it had taught you
:dafuckfeels: God damn bro, here's your pills :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Go take a nap.

women with ASD.12,13,20,32 The few clinical observations32 and the small set of systematic studies indicate that women with ASD might present less pronounced social and communication deficits and have special interests that are more compatible to the interests of their peer groups.33

evidence that females with ASD, despite having lower sexual desire, more often engage in dyadic relationships.13

Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (n=18; 46.2%) than men (n=9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship (P<0.01). No significant difference was found in the number of women (n=ll; 27.5%) and men (n=8; 14.3%) with ASD who reported having their own children. Comparing the ASD individuals with the HCs, we observed that significantly more HC women (n=31; 79.5% ; P>0.01) and more HC men (n=47; 82.4% ; (P>0.01) than individuals with ASD were currently in a relationship. No differences were observed in the number of participants having their own children (HCs: n=7; 7.3%).

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH WOMEN WITH AUTISM STILL HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE TO FIND HAPPINESS THAN US, GOD FUCKING DAMN THE MALE SEX DRIVE VALUING LOW-TIER FEMALES END HUMANITY RIGHT FUCKING NOW BECAUSE THIS WILL BE A PERPETUAL LOOP OF DYSGENIC SUFFERING BECAUSE MEN CAN'T RATIONALLY CHOOSE WOMEN WITH VIABLE GENETICS

END IT ALL

Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (n=18; 46.2%) than men (n=9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship (P<0.01). No significant difference was found in the number of women (n=ll; 27.5%) and men (n=8; 14.3%) with ASD who reported having their own children. Comparing the ASD individuals with the HCs, we observed that significantly more HC women (n=31; 79.5% ; P>0.01) and more HC men (n=47; 82.4% ; (P>0.01) than individuals with ASD were currently in a relationship. No differences were observed in the number of participants having their own children (HCs: n=7; 7.3%).

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH WOMEN WITH AUTISM STILL HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE TO FIND HAPPINESS THAN US, GOD FUCKING DAMN THE MALE SEX DRIVE VALUING LOW-TIER FEMALES END HUMANITY RIGHT FUCKING NOW BECAUSE THIS WILL BE A PERPETUAL LOOP OF DYSGENIC SUFFERING BECAUSE MEN CAN'T RATIONALLY CHOOSE WOMEN WITH VIABLE GENETICS

END IT ALL

You're presupposing that sexual relationships are strictly sources of "happiness," and do not have the same capacity to traumatize and harm you as they have the capacity to make you happy, especially if you're neurotic and suffer from attachment issues (which describes most autistic people, male or female).

The fact that autistic women are almost as unlikely as autistic men to have children, which your statistics reveal, gives one a hint about how broken their sexual lives must be. Instead of having children, their "sexual success" notwithstanding, they are being tied up and tortured by a psychopathic Chad as part of a BDSM fetish play (or unironic rape), and are beyond being mentally salvageable. Is this "happiness?" Or maladaptive coping with sexual traumas?

The way that this forum often fixates on the quantitative "sexual success" of women and projects all these positive qualities onto the sex lives of women, as if they are interchangeable to the sex lives of men, is odd, and even homoerotic if taken to its logical extremes.

My OP pointed out how highly sexually experienced NT men are relative to autistic men, and yet several posters have completely ignored this point in favor of bemoaning the supposed "sexual success" of autistic females, who are notoriously sexually damaged and only have their mental insanities exacerbated by their calamitous sex lives.

Expand your perspective, and learn about the true nature of power and who oppresses you. It is not dotty-headed foids, but psychopathic Chads.

:dafuckfeels: God damn bro, here's your pills :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Go take a nap.
You are a good example of how autism and intelligence don't necessarily correlate. And what makes it particularly striking is how arrogant you are despite (or precisely because of) your pronounced emotionality and difficulties in comprehension and communication.

But I don't begrudge you for it, because I do unironically understand your perspective, about how an ecumenical outlook on things can seem cucked if you're stuck in a certain, narrow perspective. I'm convinced that all knowledge comes with time and education.

Last edited:
You're presupposing that sexual relationships are strictly sources of "happiness," and do not have the same capacity to traumatize and harm you as they have the capacity to make you happy, especially if you're neurotic and suffer from attachment issues (which describes most autistic people, male or female).

The fact that autistic women are almost as unlikely as autistic men to have children, which your statistics reveal, gives one a hint about how broken their sexual lives must be. Instead of having children, their "sexual success" notwithstanding, they are being tied up and tortured by a psychopathic Chad as part of a BDSM fetish play (or unironic rape), and are beyond being mentally salvageable. Is this "happiness?" Or maladaptive coping with sexual traumas?

The way that this forum often fixates on the quantitative "sexual success" of women and projects all these positive qualities onto the sex lives of women, as if they are qualitatively interchangeable to the sex lives of men, is odd, and even homoerotic if taken to its logical extremes.

My OP pointed out how highly sexually experienced NT men are relative to autistic men, and yet several posters have totally ignored this point in favor of bemoaning the supposed "sexual success" of autistic females instead, who are notoriously sexually damaged and only have their mental insanities exacerbated by their calamitous sex lives.

Expand your perspective, and learn about the true nature of power and who oppresses you. It is not dotty-headed foids, but psychopathic Chads.

You are a good example of how autism and intelligence don't necessarily correlate. And what makes it particularly striking is how arrogant you are despite your emotionality and difficulties in comprehension and communication.

But I don't begrudge you, because I do unironically understand your perspective, and about how an ecumenical outlook on things can seem cucked if you're stuck in a certain, narrow perspective. All things come with education.
You are a delusional simp that sympathize to non NT foid, in your mind, women with autism can't be in a loving relationship, they can only be abused by "evil men" chads who pump and dump them, making them suffer of emotional abuse, which in your words, is way worst than not having anyone to love ever. By the way, awalt, chad only.

You are a delusional simp that sympathize to non NT foid, in your mind, women with autism can't be in a loving relationship, they can only be abused by "evil men" chads who pump and dump them, making them suffer of emotional abuse, which in your words, is way worst than not having anyone to love ever. By the way, awalt, chad only.
On that note, you sympathize with the bullies you had in school, who have since sexually broken your oneitis and rendered her into an insane cumslut.

It is a cope to think she was always that way. Were you always high inhib? Or was it the torment and exclusion on the part of your bullies, who have since slayed every foid you ever had a romantic notion towards, which made you that way?

The idea that naivety and innocence is better than negative experiences is valid, and anybody who browses this forum and wants to rope after reading about the sex lives of Chad and Stacy knows what I mean. It is the whole basis of the "not a single x" meme.

Last edited:
>"""Healthy Control"""
Lol NT normies are not "healthy" they are perverted sex maniacs who all advocate civilization destroying hypergamy.

>"""Healthy Control"""
Lol NT normies are not "healthy" they are perverted sex maniacs who all advocate civilization destroying hypergamy.
The pernicious things which their soyciety promotes affects autistic people the worst.

Last edited:
On that note, you sympathize with the bullies you had in school, who have since sexually broken your oneitis and rendered her into an insane cumslut.

It is a cope to think she was always that way. Were you always high inhib? Or was it the torment and exclusion on the part of your bullies, who have since slayed every foid you ever had a romantic notion towards, which made you that way?

The idea that naivety and innocence is better than negative experiences is a very valid idea, and anybody who browses this forum and wants to rope after reading about the sex lives of Chad and Stacy knows what I mean.
Not sympathizing for chad, i'm just saying that non NT women are chad sexual, like all womens. If she get with chad, it is probably of her own free will , they prefer to be with a NT chad who have a lot of sexual experiences, since women see this as a turn on, and are eager to loose their cherry to him, rather than get with their looksmatch who is also a non NT.

Never had onitis in hs, i knew it was over before it began.
The idea that naivety and innocence is better than negative experiences is a very valid idea
For a child maybe but for an adult, even non nt, not good. "No pain, no gain"

16% of autistic men surveyed were in a sexual relationship, as compared to 82% of NT men.

Effectively 80/20, NT/ASD.

And among the autistic cohort, 45% of the men were virgins, the average age being 35. This shows that around half of autistic men "ascend" by middle age, past their brutal adolescent years in which other studies show near ubiquitous virginity; but the quality of life is obviously still suspect among even these lucky ones.
I don’t care how autistic or retarded mentalcels are. It’s still mentalcel out unless they’re actually ugly, autistic or not I’m not claiming a normie or chad.

Not sympathizing for chad, i'm just saying that non NT women are chad sexual, like all womens. If she get with chad, it is probably of her own free will , they prefer to be with a NT chad have a lot of sexual experiences since women see this as a turn on, and are eager to loose their cherry to him, rather than get with their looksmatch who is also a non NT.
This is a reasonable point, but I would argue that the fact foids are even allowed to pursue their own sexual urges in the first place without patriarchal restriction sets them up for failure. It's much like if you put a child behind the wheel of a car and didn't supervise them at all (inb4 driver's license pill, go away LastChad).

And you confirm my argument below:

The idea that naivety and innocence is better than negative experiences is valid
For a child maybe but for an adult, even non nt, not good. "No pain, no gain"

I agree as it relates to men (autistic or not), but insofar as women (autistic or not) are concerned, we are precisely dealing with children, and they should be paternalistically protected for their own good. The pain that you derive from sexual traumas and cutting yourself does not gain you anything but ruins and scars.

I am saddened to see the absolute state of autistic/non-NT foids in particular, because the traumas they have acquired through excessive sexual experiences are so contrary and yet so similar to the autistic male traumas of utter deprivation, even deprivation from direct trauma, which you see sometimes complained about on this forum (posts talking about how being ignored and excluded is even worse than being bullied). It reminds me of an autistic foid begging psychopathic Chad to keep abusing her, and not leave her.

Last edited:
This is a reasonable point, but I would argue that the fact foids are even allowed to pursue their own sexual urges in the first place without patriarchal restriction sets them up for failure. It's much like if you put a child behind the wheel of a car and didn't supervise them at all (inb4 driver's license pill, go away LastChad).

And you confirm my point below:

I agree as it relates to men (autistic or not), but insofar as women (autistic or not) are concerned, we are precisely dealing with children, and they should be paternalistically protected for their own good. The pain that you derive from sexual traumas and cutting yourself does not gain you anything but ruins and scars.

I am saddened to see the absolute state of autistic/non-NT foids in particular, because the traumas they have acquired through excessive sexual experiences are so contrary and yet so similar to the autistic male traumas of utter deprivation, even deprivation from direct trauma, which you see sometimes complained about on this forum (posts talking about how being ignored and excluded is even worse than being bullied). It reminds me of an autistic foid begging psychopathic Chad to keep abusing her, and not leave her.

Tbh i don't think the pain and hollowness of having nobody to love over a lifetime can compare to a women non nt or nt, having a heart break over some pretty boy chads. It won't necessary turn into a trauma, they get thru and are often well supported by they social group and familly, then chase another chad. The pain they go thru is their own fault for not choosing a non NT loyal looksmatch, while he probably would be more than happy just to be with his.

uajYqdB.jpg

Last edited:
Autistic guys getting some are either Chad looks as rare as it is, tallfags or betabuxx in their 30's to cock carousel riding roasties that can't compete with younger foids any more & come up with the excuse they want to settle down to enjoy one of the career maxed successful ASD man's money.

Tbh i don't think the pain and hollowness of having nobody to love over a lifetime can compare to a women non nt or nt, having a heart break over some pretty boy chads. It won't necessary turn into a trauma, they get thru and are often well supported by they social group and familly, then chase another chad. The pain they go thru is their own fault for not choosing a non NT loyal looksmatch, while he probably would be more than happy just to be with his.
If an autistic foid's father (who is autistic himself) was the one to choose who she should be sexually engaged to, there is a high probability it would be her mentalmatch.

The fact that autistic foids are not incentivized to be with their mentalmatches but instead get abused by psychopathic Chads is a consequence of feminism, which has eroded patriarchy.

If you check out an autistic themed forum like wrongplanet the dating section is full of women bragging about their NT bf or husband but still complaining they're lonely or feel inferior & the males' are asking "how I get gf?".
If an autistic foid's father (who is autistic himself) was the one to choose who she should be sexually engaged to, there is a high probability it would be her mentalmatch.

The fact that autistic foids are not incentivized to be with their mentalmatches but instead get abused by psychopathic Chads is a consequence of feminism, which has eroded patriarchy.
Awalt neurological condition or not, in fact they're seen as easy submissive marks by the control freak dark triads & within' reach by normies that would struggle otherwise, they're more like women from previous generations.

Last edited:
Autistic guys getting some are either Chad looks as rare as it is, tallfags or betabuxx in their 30's to cock carousel riding roasties that can't compete with younger foids any more & come up with the excuse they want to settle down to enjoy one of the career maxed successful ASD man's money.
A common combo is a bipolar or BPD foid "settling for" a put-together ASD man. And it is quite cruel to see.

If you check out an autistic themed forum like wrongplanet the dating section is full of women bragging about their NT bf or husband but still complaining they're lonely or feel inferior & the males' are asking "how I get gf?".
Maybe if they got together with an autistic man who could relate to their personaliteehee, and be faithful to him and not cuck him, they wouldn't feel so lonely.

Awalt neurological condition or not, in fact they're seen as easy submissive marks by the control freak dark triads & within' reach by normies that would struggle otherwise, they're more like women from previous generations.
Actually, autistic women tend to be the consummate feminists, rather than examples of traditional women, what with their masculine features and masculine interests.

Dark triad freaks and normgroids essentially see them as little boys to molest :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
A common combo is a bipolar or BPD foid "settling for" a put-together ASD man. And it is quite cruel to see.1

Maybe if they got together with an autistic man who could relate to their personaliteehee, and be faithful to him and not cuck him, they wouldn't feel so lonely. 2

Actually, autistic women tend to be the consummate feminists, rather than examples of traditional women, what with their masculine features and masculine interests. 3

Dark triad freaks and normgroids essentially see them as little boys to molest :feelsUnreal:
1 - Guy is really getting a rotten deal there.

2 - They'd never even give that a shot, can't give their own mental match a chance.

3 - I meant more the way they don't gel well with other females & tend to be rejected more by their NT sisters which in turn means the guy doesn't have to worry so much about them going out with the girls to get completely shitfaced & have a drunken ons with some Chad or listen to the opinions of their friends bad-mouthing him thus sabotaging him.

That last bit, basically like some gender swap hentai. A guy in a female body.

3 - I meant more the way they don't gel well with other females & tend to be rejected more by their NT sisters which in turn means the guy doesn't have to worry so much about them going out with the girls to get completely shitfaced & have a drunken ons with some Chad or listen to the opinions of their friends bad-mouthing him thus sabotaging him.
While autistic women do not get along well with other women, they do cultivate many "friendships" with men, and often cheat on their normgroid "partners" with them.

So while an autistic female may be perceived as being non-threatening by a normgroid, he will quickly learn his lesson. Psychopathic Chad has already ruined her ability to pair-bond, and the normgroid's heart will almost certainly be broken by second hand trauma.

Last edited:
While autistic women do not get along well with NT women, they do cultivate many "friendships" with males, and often cheat on their normgroid "partners" with them.

So they while an autistic female may be perceived as being non-threatening by a normgroid, he will quickly learn his lesson. Psychopathic Chad has already ruined her ability to pair-bond, and the normgroid's heart will almost certainly get broken by second hand trauma.
I get what you're saying, she's a dumb fuck hole for bad men while the folly of a caring guy is to fall for someone that can never be faithful, she'll give in to the pleasure in the moment then cry as she sabotages everything not understanding why she keeps spreading her legs for guys that just wanna smash & falls in & out of relationships endlessly due to her actions destroying it all.

Oh why can't I hold onto somebody that makes me feel normal & not shitty, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back