Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal THE RAPIST becomes gay for a tranny cuz he gets no hoes

is this what no hoes does to a mf?

• Total voters
IMG 7278

This is what reddit does to you

he was a faggot from start who cares

I did vote now. I voted for "I don't know". It really depends on the person
also i do not believe being gay is genetics because if it really were faggots would of not reproduced

also i do not believe being gay is genetics because if it really were faggots would of not reproduced
Men in the past were forced to. A wife and children served as a gay man’s “beard”

For a tranny to pass like that they need to transition in their youth, the earlier the better.

The older you get the less passing and more abomination you become.

But even the most passing tranny will never be a true woman, it is all just a cope. There is no medical technology on this planet to fully transition so doing so is just a fagcope that will end up in their undoing in most times. At least passing trannies have a good chance of survival since there is a lot of closet fags there that would love to settle for that.

You paid a woman 0.08 cents by watching the ads for the video. Shame
wtf is that voice , infiltrator ? @Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @Dregster @SlayerSlayer

Well, scientifically there is no such thing as a gay gene anyways. Just some garbage made up by creeps over the last few years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back