Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The rantings of a post wall foid

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <

I also like this comment.

PAlAfKN.png

The thing in your profile picture probably has more sentience and self awareness than the poster of that comment. Literal epidemic of lonely sex starved men going insane from isolation, but she is going to live alone with her 4 girlfriends because WHERE R THE GUDMEN

The thing in your profile picture probably has more sentience and self awareness than the poster of that comment. Literal epidemic of lonely sex starved men going insane from isolation, but she is going to live alone with her 4 girlfriends because WHERE R THE GUDMEN

you aint got any more eggs in your basket honey

I never feel sorry for these type of women. She never showed any mercy when rejecting incels so why should we treat her any different? Hope she dies old and lonely like us

BLESSINGS BROTHER

looks like women cope harder than men lol.

That sub is sui fuel.

hannah mcroastflaps got ghosted by chad on tinder awwww poor thing. nah jump in a hole and die bitchhh

Hope she enjoys the smell of cat shit in the morning.

As if she couldn't download tinder and be fucking a 9/10 Chad before you even finish reading this post.

Edit: LO-fucking L at everyone telling me to date someone “less attractive”. I’ve dated guys who are shorter than me (and I’m taller for a girl), not in shape (which didn’t work out because I have LITERALLY had some heavier guys dump me because they said they just didn’t like walking or cycling as much as me), v prevalent acne scars (when he dumped me after I wouldn’t sleep with him before I was ready my best friend who is very blunt in telling me when guys are above my league told me, and I quote, “why are you even broken up over him? He was UGLY”), stretch marks, bald, etc etc etc. I’ve dated guys who are divorced or unemployed (LOL that didn’t work out for a myriad of reasons) or didn’t finish college (I have 2 degrees). GUESS WHAT! They all thought they could do better! Even the short balding ginger one with a fake front tooth who was still getting his degree at 31. I caught him updating... not just using but actively updating* his tinder after two months.

I had a similar experience a few months back. Guy ghosted midconversation while planning the fifth date. On the 4th date was referencing me as his gf. He was all “oh you’re beautiful, you’re amazing, blah blah blah” I didn’t believe any of it honestly, and was right not to. And he was not a looker at all, so that was also me giving a plain guy a chance. They don’t have to be lookers to still do the same crap.

Hamster on full speed!

You can pretty much sense how much they hate any physical/looks imperfection a men has!

hahahahahahaha can't she see that when you've hit the wall you are worthless to men? if she would have lowered her standards when she was younger, she wouldnt be in this situation. she deserves it tbh
I never feel sorry for these type of women. She never showed any mercy when rejecting incels so why should we treat her any different? Hope she dies old and lonely like us

Oh it's sweet. It's just going to get worse for her if she can't betabux and soon.

Look at this shit,
Look how genuinely upset she is that he has standards, especially those of a traditionalist. She describes him as "unteachable" and then asks how to convince him to lower his standards so she can score a betabux. Then the typical response "You can do better guuurl teehee"
Glad I discovered this subreddit, what a blackpill. thank you OP

I like how she lists "attractive" as the first thing about that 32 year old guy.

Makes me happy how all them ho's gonna end up alone, tbh.

I hope she never finds happiness.

She comes off as too desperate, she needs to improve herself, get some hobbies, fix her shitty attitude, work on her personality. She's not entitled to a relationship.

i hope older white women get acid poured on their faces

Everywhere in that thread people are saying not to lower standards. Funny how incel threads all the normies tell us to lower our standards.

lmao her life is 100% over she's 36 years old, and still trying to date guys. Oh well she'll likely spend the rest of her life bitter, and blaming chads for not wanting to date her when her hole hardly works.

She lost all of my sympathy at the part about "has his shit together". Women should not cuss, especially at her age. Not even on the web.

lmao her life is 100% over she's 36 years old, and still trying to date guys. Oh well she'll likely spend the rest of her life bitter, and blaming chads for not wanting to date her when her hole hardly works.

nah, women in their 40 can fuck unlimited hot young guys from tinder

she just wants some idiot to give her a ring

I wish a girl would help me get my shit together. Somebody please help me