Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The rage never goes away

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The rage never goes away. The more you try the more it just internalizes as depression. Living as a neurotic subhuman is utterly soul destroying, and it is literal torture to see normies having a great time with their friend groups / socializing / relationships / general easy going life. It is a rage and despair against existence itself, not even a situation, just life. Life is an utter joke everything just gets worse and worse. the worst part is even most of these honey pot forums are filled with fake cels and feds so they don’t even understand what you mean by this and you are basically just talking to yourself at best and to non understanding people who think you are a retarded freak at worst. I would never wish violence on anyone mr. glowie, I am just a ranting loser.

Last edited:
My issue is we are not ignored. We are expected to contribute to the society that treats us this way.

It crushes your mind and soul to feel different. I relate to you brocel.

and it is literal torture to see normies having a great time with their friend groups / socializing / relationships / general easy going life
same. it is actually difficult for me to go in public and try and be a part of society because of this. i just get angry and feel subhuman. so i stopped altogether

Yeah dude, trucels are far and in between. Most people are just too privileged to understand. This life just feels like constantly screaming into an endless void alone and no one ever cares.

i can attest the rage never stops