Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rage is so hard to deal with

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I just want to jump on every woman I see and stab them in the face. Fuck, why did I have to be born so ugly? It’s just not fair. No woman on this planet will ever love me and find sexually attractive. I cannot cope with this fact. All I want out of life is to have a happy and peaceful life living in a nice surburban area with a woman.

The fact that my life is wasted every single day. But on this story goes.

I know what you mean, OP. The rage can be a very tough thing to control sometimes

I just want to jump on every woman I see and stab them in the face. Fuck, why did I have to be born so ugly? It’s just not fair. No woman on this planet will ever love me and find sexually attractive. I cannot cope with this fact. All I want out of life is to have a happy and peaceful life living in a nice surburban area with a woman.
:feelsaww:

Yes...I used to cringe and envision myself being rejected for tall males.

However, I value intellect. This is why it was easier to chat with right-wing bigots on Yahoo Answers than so-called White "liberals".

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Yes...I used to cringe and envision myself being rejected for tall males.

However, I value intellect. This is why it was easier to chat with right-wing bigots on Yahoo Answers than so-called White "liberals".