Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The races of men different races of foids prefer

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
White foids generally prefer black men

Asian foids generally prefer white men

Latinas are a bit complicated if they are immigrants they general prefer other Hispanics but if there not it's about 50/50 on whether they prefer white men or black men

Black foids generally prefer black men

Middle eastern foids are also a bit complicated if they still believe in Islam there only with Muslim men but if not they prefer white men

Indian foids prefer white men

Mulatto foids its about 50/50 on whether they prefer white or black men

White foids prefer white men.

White foids don't generally prefer black men; they are the most popular interracial pairing for them, yes, but most would still go with their own if sufficiently physically attractive... :feelshehe:

But otherwise, it seems accurate enough; it's also important to note that even though they would prefer the race, they're just fine with others if, again, of sufficient other traits. :society:

@Azaylias how can you as a white nationalist who believes in the kalergi plan/great replacement and anti white propaganda , believe white women are still loyal?

Eh, iirc the reason why black foids stick to black men is because black women are viewed as lower. In reality most of them prefer white chads.

Latinas are a bit complicated if they are immigrants they general prefer other Hispanics but if there not it's about 50/50 on whether they prefer white men or black men

Middle eastern foids are also a bit complicated if they still believe in Islam there only with Muslim men but if not they prefer white men

White foids don't prefer black men. Only fat and ugly ones do.

Real shit but you should apply the same 5050 logic to white foids preferring both white and black

I assume this is only for wh*te countries. Is it really surprising that minorities who are surrounded by whites all their life and see nothing but whites in the media prefer to date them? Notice the ethnics with the strongest subculture and most segregation, blacks followed by spics, are much less likely to racemix compared to asians and indians who rarely live around their own kind and assimilate easily.

Which foid prefer rice men?

WHAT I CAN NO LONGER USE EMOJI

mayowhores generally prefer mayos

noodlewhores prefer mayos

latinawhores generally prefer mayos

sheboons generally prefer niggers

sandniggerwhores generally prefer mayos

currywhores prefer mayos

muttwhores generally prefer mayos

they all would date cumskins it doesnt matter what race they are

White women prefer white men jfl. Why do some of you fucks want to victimize and cuck yourself so much. As a white man, you have the highest chance of getting a white woman out of any race of man. Is that a bad thing? No it’s not. If you deny this, you’re legitimately a fucking like nigger faggot who should be hanged from his penis upside down. I’m so fucking sick and tired of you larping troons only joining this forum to spread misinformation.

@Azaylias how can you as a white nationalist who believes in the kalergi plan/great replacement and anti white propaganda , believe white women are still loyal?
I didn't say white foids were loyal, they're by far the most treacherous race of foids. I'm simply illuminating the fact white foids don't prefer black men over white men, although it is certainly the most common interracial pairing (At least in the US)

I didn't say white foids were loyal, they're by far the most treacherous race of foids. I'm simply illuminating the fact white foids don't prefer black men over white men, although it is certainly the most common interracial pairing (At least in the US)
i c

why are you all raging about how I said white foids generally prefer black men? I literally said most races of foids prefer white men but you all just read the first line and started raging

:yes:

Thought I would say that it's 50/50 for MENA foids

This guy seriously said that white foids prefer black men jfl