Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill turned me into a self hating racist.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I look at my relatives and I feel nothing but contempt. I have some family members who are literally black; they're from my dad's side. Looking at their shitskin, and ethnic features, fill me with rage. Even though I'm brown and have ethnic features too. I have never said anything to them, but I can't keep in contact with those people. It saddens me that my European ancestry has been ruined. After all, I feel like a European. In my heart, I share European values and tastes. It took only one black woman whom my stupid grandfather married to ruin our lineage. It lowered our IQs, messed up our bodies. Do not race mix.

Even seeing African immigrants walking around town fills me with anxiety. I know those women carry a womb of doom. It only takes one black foid to destroy a beautiful European lineage. That entire African continent is a disease. They're only allowed to exist because they can devastate huge civilizations with race mixing. It's biological warfare. But I will fuck with them niggers. I have their blood, but I'm not their friend.

At least you can say these things here and at most people will be angry.

If I said that I'd be skinned alive.

Last edited:
I'm sorry boyo, I really dont know how I'd cope if I knew I was race mixed. Atleast knowing I'm a full ethnic gives me some closure.

Very true
My dad has basically aryan genetics but for some reason he thinks he is black
and fucks only ethnic women like a retard

Cool boyo, you are on the right track. You just need to take up street-shitting. Wanna join?

It’s the most deadliest pill. I legit want my entire people To be nuked including myself. Fuck racist white supremacist foids

At least you can say these things here and at most people will be angry.

If I said that I'd be skinned alive.

Exactly, it'd be total chaos. If it were chad, on the other hand, he'd be applauded for bravery in stating his opinion.

you need to stop hating yourself

It’s the most deadliest pill. I legit want my entire people To be nuked including myself. Fuck racist white supremacist foids
Curries are an abomination.
Only if the Aryans didn't racemix with australoid chimps today we would have looked like white passing Chaddamad. Our ancestors ran Jbw game in Paleolithic setting.
you need to stop hating yourself
Try being a curry for one day.
I look at my relatives and I feel nothing but contempt. I have some family members who are literally black; they're from my dad's side. Looking at their shitskin, and ethnic features, fill me with rage. Even though I'm brown and have ethnic features too. I have never said anything to them, but I can't keep in contact with those people. It saddens me that my European ancestry has been ruined. After all, I feel like a European. In my heart, I share European values and tastes. It took only one black woman whom my stupid grandfather married to ruin our lineage. It lowered our IQs, messed up our bodies. Do not race mix.

Even seeing African immigrants walking around town fills me with anxiety. I know those women carry a womb of doom. It only takes one black foid to destroy a beautiful European lineage. That entire African continent is a disease. They're only allowed to exist because they can devastate huge civilizations with race mixing. It's biological warfare. But I will fuck with them niggers. I have their blood, but I'm not their friend.
Still better than being a subhuman curry.

Race Mixing is child abuse tbh. Instead of being as smart as other whites you end up less smart than whites and a bit smarter than blacks. Things like less chance of cancer because of the extra melanin is null when presented with modern sun-screens that protect your skin from the sun anyways. And to top it all off You don't have the leverage of even being normie material; with race mixing it's either looking like Jeremy Meeks which happens less than 15% of the time or looking like you've jumped two steps back in the evolution ladder which happens 85% of the time. People who racemix are selfish and deluded bastards who kill genetic lines quicker than any genocide could ever do and more sadistically than any abortion could inflict on it's victim.

In short: I'm so sorry for you OP.

Only if the Aryans didn't racemix with australoid chimps today we would have looked like white passing Chaddamad. Our ancestors ran Jbw game in Paleolithic setting.

yes we could have been similar to persians

are you curry

Alright, this is kinda fucked up lolllll