Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Racepill is the hardest pill to 100% accept.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Because "race" determines a lot regarding your face, height, sometimes IQ, and your social standing.

Usually when an "incel" escapes inceldom, it's almost always a white guy.

Even the most blackpilled users on this site seem to not fully 100% accept the racepill or are in denial of it, which I'm sure many here have noticed.

Hell, it took fucking Tellem-t to get destroyed on tinder to finally prove it once and for all.

I don't blame them, because race encompasses the whole package. Even IncelTears cannot refute the race pill, and that says A LOT, as inceltears always loves to circumvent the truth. incelTears have a lot of arguments about the height pill and even the face being "unimportant" but they never actually argue about the importance of race, from what I've observed in their threads.

@13k @tehgymcel420 and @Tellem-T are the best racepillers on this website.

Last edited:
The problem with the "race pill" is that it is inherently flawed, and anyone advocating it is just too low IQ to see the bigger picture. I thought I was "race pilled" but then I saw the truth, for what it really means.

The problem with the "race pill" is that it is inherently flawed, and anyone advocating it is just too low IQ to see the bigger picture. I thought I was "race pilled" but then I saw the truth, for what it really means.
It's true in the sense that some races are far more likely to have "conventionally attractive" features than other races

It's true in the sense that some races are far more likely to have "conventionally attractive" features than other races

usually the ones that are asian or other races mixed with white.

Even IncelTears cannot refute the race pill, and that says A LOT, as inceltears always loves to circumvent the truth. incelTears have a lot of arguments about the height pill and even the face being "unimportant" but they never actually argue about the importance of race, from what I've observed in their threads.
That's because it's fucking reddit which is a cesspit of unopposed leftism and their default protocol is non-white asskissery. They would never dare to challenge the claims made by ethnicels since it would fly right in the face of their religion of perpetual victimhood of non-whites.

Last edited:
It's not that some races have more "conventially attractive" features, it's about the kind of society we live in. We live in a Eurocentric society, so European features are obviously preferred among natives. And even among a number of ethnics, thanks to the massive and positive representation there is for European people in the entertainment business. Black people have also been enjoying a positive image in the entertainment business, leading to a higher SMV despite the idea that black skin is the most undesirable. That's why there are cumskin foids and also ethnics like currywhores and noodlewhores who are only attracted to black men. I know a couple myself.

lmao shut up about low IQ, you think that 12 million people is a small sample size. You also think the only way to get a big enough sample size is to have literally all 7 billion people on earth participating.
It's not that some races have more "conventially attractive" features, it's about the kind of society we live in. We live in a Eurocentric society, so European features are obviously preferred among natives. And even among a number of ethnics
This is the race pill. How do you manage to oppose everything that is posted about the race pill despite the fact that only seldom does the race pill ever go into "This race is biologically superior and this one is inferior biologically" (A race pill theory I do not subscribe to, personally).

Black people have also been enjoying a positive image in the entertainment business, leading to a higher SMV despite the idea that black skin is the most undesirable.
That doesn't affect the raw numbers, nor does it help those of us who don't fit that "positive" image in the entertainment business. Read my "I just don't want to be black" post for elaboration on how that "positive" image can do more harm than good for some blacks.

That's why there are also ethnics like currywhores and noodlewhores who are only attracted to black men.
They are attracted to stereotypical black men, not with just black men. That's the difference between Just Be White and "Just Be Black" (As though that exists). Just Be White is usable by any archetype of white male, Just Be Black specifically means you HAVE to run thug game. I'm going to copy and paste a comment i've made on this topic before:

There's really nothing you can do as a geeky and ugly black guy. Even if you're not shy and somewhat NT that won't help you, you're still fucked because you're black and have geeky interests, you've already broken all of the expectations of what you're supposed to be and therefore there is no one to match with you.

Educated and smart black girls want nothing to do with you, they want other races. Not to mention most of them are the type that are slim and dress well, so they're at least 3 points above any blackcel in terms of looks. And any other type of black woman view you as weak and not worth keeping around since you're not a thug.
Every other race will hold you up to scrutiny equally as much. Whites, Latinas, and Asians who have caught jungle fever are only into thuggish blacks and Tyrone, if you're not either then they're not an option. Any other type of White, Latina, or Asian want nothing to do with a black guy either.

This is the ultimate black pill that every blackcel must swallow. It's why there is so much envy for being white here. I imagine for Currycels they have an even more grim version of blackcel's blackpill since they cant even thug game like very low inhib blacks can.
But imagine being white and be able to not just have certain types of girls in your own race who are an option, but you're valued MORE by other races? That's crazy isn't it? We ethniccels vent so much because we want THAT, we want what options you whitecels have.

Obviously that's not to say whitecels cant be incels, but it's a fuckton harder to be truecel as a whitecel.

Even in the scenario where a foid has "jungle fever", it's only for the image of a black man that they see on TV, not for just any black male.

Last edited:
I can’t beljeve women have the nerve to accuse men of being shallow when they’re literally racist in their preferences

it all goes back to genetics. being a different race is just an extreme version of that, add on cultural stigma and you've got the blackpilled reality

lmao shut up about low IQ, you think that 12 million people is a small sample size. You also think the only way to get a big enough sample size is to have literally all 7 billion people on earth participating.

This is the race pill. How do you manage to oppose everything that is posted about the race pill despite the fact that only seldom does the race pill ever go into "This race is biologically superior and this one is inferior biologically" (A race pill theory I do not subscribe to, personally).

That doesn't affect the raw numbers, nor does it help those of us who don't fit that "positive" image in the entertainment business. Read my "I just don't want to be black" post for elaboration on how that "positive" image can do more harm than good for some blacks.

They are attracted to stereotypical black men, not with just black men. That's the difference between Just Be White and "Just Be Black" (As though that exists). Just Be White is usable by any archetype of white male, Just Be Black specifically means you HAVE to run thug game. I'm going to copy and paste a comment i've made on this topic before:

Even in the scenario where a foid has "jungle fever", it's only for the image of a black man that they see on TV, not for just any black male.
12 million out of 7 billion is a small sample size, dude.
Acknowledging that European features are desired in a Eurocentric society doesn't make me "race pilled". I'm only "race pilled" if I'm low IQ enough to believe that ethnics are doomed in the west, that ethnics are all 3 points uglier in comparison to Europeans and that we are inferior to other races. This is literally what low IQ "racepillers" keep saying over and over again. As for your "jungle fever" example, that's false. The girls I knew who were into black guys didn't care about stereotypes. They were just attracted to black guys in general, not their behavior.

We are, that is why our countries are shitholes.
Fuck off, I'm not a deathnik like you are.

@Bronzehawkattack see what I mean? This is your typical "race piller".

latest

It's over for racerxcels.

Why even try to deny it? You sound delusional.

Why even try to deny it? You sound delusional.
Most ethnics in real life aren't deathniks like you are. If there is something wrong with anyone, it's you and not us.

Most ethnics in real life aren't deathniks like you are. If there is something wrong with anyone, it's you and not us.
Deep down all ethnics wish they were white.

Racepill deniers are the biggest copers.

Oh well this was productive.

If you don't know anything about statistics, stop acting like you know what you're talking about.

Except I do know what I am talking about, just lol if you don't think 12 million out of 7 billion is a small sample size.

It never even began for deathnics :lul::lul::lul:

Stop projecting faggot. I dont give a fuck what race im born as as long as I have 8+/10 looks. I don't give a fuck about being white, I just want to be good looking. Any race besides aboriginals will do because of their extremely low IQs

Black pill is

I don’t I just wish I wasn’t ugly
Stop projecting faggot. I dont give a fuck what race im born as as long as I have 8+/10 looks. I don't give a fuck about being white, I just want to be good looking. Any race besides aboriginals will do because of their extremely low IQs
Lol

Because "race" determines a lot regarding your face, height, sometimes IQ, and your social standing.

Usually when an "incel" escapes inceldom, it's almost always a white guy.

Even the most blackpilled users on this site seem to not fully 100% accept the racepill or are in denial of it, which I'm sure many here have noticed.

Hell, it took fucking Tellem-t to get destroyed on tinder to finally prove it once and for all.

I don't blame them, because race encompasses the whole package. Even IncelTears cannot refute the race pill, and that says A LOT, as inceltears always loves to circumvent the truth. incelTears have a lot of arguments about the height pill and even the face being "unimportant" but they never actually argue about the importance of race, from what I've observed in their threads.

@13k @tehgymcel420 and @Tellem-T are the best racepillers on this website.
I'm a freckled green-eyed blonde. Where the fuck is my girlfriend? where is my life? where is my family? you are a fucking idiot if you think for a second that the colour of your hair and skin is what makes you miserable.

View attachment 17584
You don't even need 12 million, apparently.
This.

Acknowledging that European features are desired in a Eurocentric society doesn't make me "race pilled". I'm only "race pilled" if I'm low IQ enough to believe that ethnics are doomed in the west, that ethnics are all 3 points uglier in comparison to Europeans and that we are inferior to other races.
If you acknowledge that European features are more desired in a Eurocentric society how can you deny that an ethnic would therefore be 3 points less to women in that same Eurocentric society? It doesn't even have to be 3 points, it could be 2 or 1, regardless there's some con that comes with being ethnic in this society, no? That's the definition of the race pill.

As for your "jungle fever" example, that's false. The girls I knew who were into black guys didn't care about stereotypes. They were just attracted to black guys in general, not their behavior.
lmao you know that's bullshit. I have NEVER in my life seen a girl that was like that. Any girl with jungle fever was deep into hip-hop culture and shit and acted like a typical groupie.

I'm a freckled green-eyed blonde. Where the fuck is my girlfriend? where is my life? where is my family? you are a fucking idiot if you think for a second that the colour of your hair and skin is what makes you miserable.

being white doesnt make you desirable on its own.
but it does make you comparatively more desirable than you would be if you were non white.

This.

If you acknowledge that European features are more desired in a Eurocentric society how can you deny that an ethnic would therefore be 3 points less to women in that same Eurocentric society? It doesn't even have to be 3 points, it could be 2 or 1, regardless there's some con that comes with being ethnic in this society, no? That's the definition of the race pill.

lmao you know that's bullshit. I have NEVER in my life seen a girl that was like that. Any girl with jungle fever was deep into hip-hop culture and shit and acted like a typical groupie.

You are being retarded, just because you have never seen it happening doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And no, I said only European features are of course more desired in a Eurocentric society but it doesn't mean somebody is less attractive because they don't have these features. I have no clue how people come to that conclusion, that's just low IQ thinking. It's simple thinking.
View attachment 17584
You don't even need 12 million, apparently.
It's still a small sample size.

Being Curry is literally the worst death sentence you can inflict to someone's sexual market value (SMV). You're a gigacoping blue-pilled Muslim who doesn't realize that he's among the most reviled minorities here in the West (especially America).

Being Curry is literally the worst death sentence you can inflict to someone's sexual market value (SMV). You're a gigacoping blue-pilled Muslim who doesn't realize that he's among the most reviled minorities here in the West (especially America).
I'm not bluepilled. Other than that you're not saying anything new.

nice to see this clear fakecel banned. holy shit how can you think you're an incel when you're a LIGHT EYE LIGHT HAIR caucasian? what the fuck????? so many girls would kill to have children with this coloring especially ethnic girls. volcel

You are being retarded, just because you have never seen it happening doesn't mean it doesn't exist
I'm black and live in a minority majority area and yet i've never seen it, that should tell you something. If such foids do exist, they're as rare as my chance of winning the lottery. No foid is physically just attracted to black men, they want the specific archetype of black men that the entertainment medium has popularized.

You saying they exist doesn't change anything. That's just as trustworthy of an anecdote as IT and other blue pillers saying they've seen beautiful women not care about looks whatsoever. Those women don't exist, but if they did they would be a VERY VERY small minority in the population to the point of your chance of running into them is nil.

And no, I said only European features are of course more desired in a Eurocentric society but it doesn't mean somebody is less attractive because they don't have these features.
Beauty is relative. If ethnic features are less attractive in a eurocentric society then by definition someone with ethnic features are less attractive. If european features are more attractive in a european society then by definition someone with european features in more attractive.
I'm not saying people are biologically wired to find ethnic features unattractive or european features more attractive, but I am saying all humans in a European society will invariably end up having these preferences since that's what society has taught them.

Obligatory.

incel-race-jpg.11479

Explain that green line.

I'm black and live in a minority majority area and yet i've never seen it, that should tell you something. If such foids do exist, they're as rare as my chance of winning the lottery. No foid is physically just attracted to black men, they want the specific archetype of black men that the entertainment medium has popularized.

You saying they exist doesn't change anything. That's just as trustworthy of an anecdote as IT and other blue pillers saying they've seen beautiful women not care about looks whatsoever. Those women don't exist, but if they did they would be a VERY VERY small minority in the population to the point of your chance of running into them is nil.

Beauty is relative. If ethnic features are less attractive in a eurocentric society then by definition someone with ethnic features are less attractive. If european features are more attractive in a european society then by definition someone with european features in more attractive.
I'm not saying people are biologically wired to find ethnic features unattractive or european features more attractive, but I am saying all humans in a European society will invariably end up having these preferences since that's what society has taught them.
First of all you live in America. Of course you are not going to see the same things as I do. You won't see a curry slayer in America but you will see one in Europe. You saying they don't exist because you haven't seen them is illogical, especially when I have seen them myself. Also, having ethnic features does not make you less attractive, nor does having European features make you more attractive. Ok that's something I can get behind with, I was thinking you were talking from an objective viewpoint which I did not agree with it, at all. But there are also plenty of people in a Eurocentric society that do not care about European features at all.
Obligatory.

incel-race-jpg.11479

Explain that green line.
How does that mean ethnics are deathniks?

Yep, you can have two EXACT same guys, but say he's from south asia or say he's from another country. I fucking bet you the results will be different even if it's the exact same guy. For some fucking reason being a curry lowers your SMV so much even if you're an attractive guy.

First of all you live in America. Of course you are not going to see the same things as I do. You won't see a curry slayer in America but you will see one in Europe.
That's fair actually. I'm speaking solely from an American perspective, I can imagine that in some parts of Europe maybe the can be women who view Black people beyond entertainment stereotypes (Since those stereotypes don't exist to the same degree in those places), but here in America I find that night impossible for any such woman to exist. Any woman that is attracted to Black people in general here are attracted to stereotypical black people, not any other type of black person. If you were American I 100% wouldn't believe your experience of seeing women like that, but I can buy that in Europe they exist.

I'm black and live in a minority majority area

There is your problem. You are a locationcel. There are no black males who live in white areas who are incel because white women worship BBC.

There is your problem. You are a locationcel. There are no black males who live in white areas who are incel because white women worship BBC.
I think im the only blackcel here who lives in such an overwhelmingly ethnic western location, but regardless if I go just outside this city or just go on the north end of it i'll find white people, and I have an even worse chance with them. The stats dont lie.

special-forces-philippines.jpg

I'd rather be like these guys. I'd keep what's left of my dignity and hold my head high...