Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill is overrated

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Captain
The racepill is overrated and I don't believe in it that much because every race has good looking and ugly guys

I am still waiting for my government mandated ethnic tradwife the JBWfags think exist.

Yeah but its still better to be white overall

I don't think it compares to the heightpill or facepill at all though, if you are ugly and short it really does not matter what race you are at that point.

There is definitely an ethnic tax though.

Being short is not even like a tax though, instead your jailed for evasion :feelshaha:

Overrated but still important

The racepill is overrated and I don't believe in it that much because every race has good looking and ugly guys
Yes, you can't label an entire group of people. As being exactly the same, it's just. There is differences in high enough numbers of the percentage of the demographic that affects changes in the outcome of individuals of that particular race.

Face > Height > Race

Agreed. Heightpill and dickpill are way more real and brutal. If some mayofoid doesn't want to date me fine. I would happy with a Stacy currywhore more than a Mayo becky.

Things like JBW are an obvious cope, it should be JBC (JustBeChad)

Race pill goes beyond inceldom and sex. It's about survival and conquest too

I agree. Every race has good looking and bad looking men. Except curries, riceys and blacks.

The proportions differ.