Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill is one of the hardest pills to swallow.

I can prove the racepill wrong by going for a walk.

And Tinder isn't real life, it's real life ×100.

It does when you're trying to convince me of your theory. When I can literally walk outside and literally see proof you're wrong every time I'm not gonna believe your bullshit.

You're an actual idiot.

Do you realise the statements you're pulling out of your ass are EXACTLY the same shit we hear from IT?

"Oh, How come when I go outside and I see manlets/ugly guy dating?"

Literally IT IQ.

Whites have an advantage in dating. Period.
They're the most sought after race and the dating market reflects that. The negative stereotypes associated with ethnics doesn't help at all either.

That's not to say being ethnic means it's over, it's just the bar is a lot higher for an ethnic to date any foid as opposed to a white man; as shown by the studies, which you blatantly ignored like an IT cuck who doesn't like the evidence: because it doesn't support your bullshit narrative.
JBW is a retarded cope. White women LOVE curry cock and BBC, it makes them feel dirty and primal when they fuck beasts, which they like.
LEAVE

Evidence.

Not even once.

JBW is a retarded cope. White women LOVE curry cock and BBC, it makes them feel dirty and primal when they fuck beasts, which they like.
LEAVE

Evidence.

Not even once.

Last edited:
Racepill is a massive cope. And if it's not, maybe mass flooding of white countries wasn't such a bright idea after all, guys. I write this from European perspective, as I understand the US is a bit different, but even there most ethnics came from their own will and no one is forcibly keeping them there.

Black women don’t actually lust after white men, they prefer their own. They are unique in this aspect compared to other races.

Black women don’t actually lust after white men, they prefer their own. They are unique in this aspect compared to other races.
The UK says otherwise.

Most of the data posted here is based on studies conducted in the land of the free.

The UK says otherwise.

Most of the data posted here is based on studies conducted in the land of the free.
What do you mean? Black women in the UK prefer white men? I’m from there and I rarely see that combination tbh, though it is not unheard of.

Black women in the UK prefer white men? I’m from there and I rarely see that combination tbh, though it is not unheard of.
Yeah, it's black foids and white normies/chadlites or black foids and Tyrone.

Perhaps it's just my city?

Yeah, it's black foids and white normies/chadlites or black foids and Tyrone.

Perhaps it's just my city?
Really? I live in London which I think is the city with the most black people and I rarely see this.

I see more Tyrones with white women, I’m not triggered by this though, and I don’t understand those who are. It’s not like those women would have chosen an incel instead.

kpop is giving all the ricecels a chance because all the white women are obsessed with asian men now

Really? I live in London which I think is the city with the most black people and I rarely see this.

I see more Tyrones with white women, I’m not triggered by this though, and I don’t understand those who are. It’s not like those women would have chosen an incel instead.
Of course it would be London.

I remember visiting London for a flight sim expo and there were WAY more black foids there just outside the train station compared to the amount of foids I've ever seen up north.

Racemixing is a very selfish thing to do. "How gorgeous those blonde and blue-eyed people are, I want to fuck them; never mind that, as a nonwhite doing that, I'm contributing to a world where less people look like that in the future, and my very offspring will statistically be nonwhite and ugly".

Maybe in the USA is like that. But in Brazil, they love white guys. I always see them chasing after white dudes.

Maybe in the USA is like that. But in Brazil, they love white guys. I always see them chasing after white dudes.
Don’t know much about how it goes in Brazil but I can imagine it would be quite different.

Statistical data proves that reverse hypergamy is absolutely right

Yes it is true white men reign supreme ( 3/10 and below and white still incel though). don't let the weeb fags saying currys/bbc slays tell you anything else lmao
no one here ever said curries slay lol. If so, they were saying it ironically

I miss him
Racemixing is a very selfish thing to do. "How gorgeous those blonde and blue-eyed people are, I want to fuck them; never mind that, as a nonwhite doing that, I'm contributing to a world where less people look like that in the future, and my very offspring will statistically be nonwhite and ugly".
agreed. the white race should no longer be diluted. JBW will become a stronger force once they are smaller in number. Beauty standards will never change.

Last edited: