Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill is one of the hardest pills to swallow.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The thought that any ethnic woman, even black ones, lust after tall, blonde and blue-eyed guys is very unsettling. But whenever I have doubts about it, all I have to do is walk about town to find confirmation that nothing has changed and it still is as it has always been. The knowledge that those interracial couples will produce another incel who's going to end up on a forum like this in a few years is somewhat comforting.

Very disturbing.

Women are shit. They all want black people and reject incels for just being white

Women are shit. They all want black people and reject incels for just being white

I've seen white women with black guys. But the dudes were Tyrone level in everything, be it height, frame, face and dressing style. But if you are a 5/10 white guy, with a good height, you can get a noodlewhore easily.

just lol @ this
Being white in the west is the worst and the racepill is brutal.

We whites are told to SEAmax, because we are a failure and can’t get laid. Ethnics instead are slaying because of this brutal racepill

Women want black people, I gave up hope because the racepill is right

So... all men want white women - because ethnic thots are going for white chads, ignoring their own race.
All black guys have going for them (apparently) is BBC.
Currycels are fucked.
Ricecels are fucked.
White guys always have the option of SEAmaxxing.

And now you come saying it's just the opposite (to forum/ general incel/JBW philosophy). No disrespect, general curiosity - why? How? Am confused.

When you finally realized you were never white and you are just a coping mixedcel

Checking in on the soon to be 90 replies thread.

I dont even know how im still alive as a curry

Is the easiest pill,i always see how women prefer blonde men,and also that the majority of goodlooking guys in tv had that same look.

I think i will start seagame

Ethnics instead are slaying because of this brutal racepill
Kek if that's so right @ this fucking second I'll move to the West as a ricecel :feelskek::feelskek:

Whites don’t have it even remotely as bad as ethnics. Are people serious right now?

Racepillers are the ones making the claim, burden of proof is on you.
Cope 1

Cope 4

Cope 5

Cope 6

Cope 8

Cope 9

Cope 3

Now cope harder.

Literally only one of those has an accessible source and only two have a source at all, and the one is talking about online dating. Where hypergamy is ×100.
The bluepilled "Online dating isn't real life bro" cope.

I can prove the racepill wrong by going for a walk.
And I can prove the racepill right by going for a walk.

Holy fucking shit this retard can't even tell the difference between anecdote and proof.

Image result for cage laughing gif

Retard doesn't understand testable and repeatable, then accuses someone of not understanding anecdotes when he doesn't understand them himself. Don't throw rocks and all that.
I already provided proof. So where's your proof? And no. "Going for a walk" doesn't constitute as proof.

And Tinder isn't real life, it's real life ×100.

It does when you're trying to convince me of your theory. When I can literally walk outside and literally see proof you're wrong every time I'm not gonna believe your bullshit.
You're not going to believe my "bullshit" even thought they're backed up by actual statistics but I should believe in your "walk outside" bullshit.

JFL at your subatomic IQ.

Unverified statistics you could have pulled out your ass because there are no studies proving your point.
Those are verified statistics retard.

Get it? You haven't proven your point. I haven't proven anything because I'm not trying to, I'm not making a point. I'm just calling out your bullshit.
So what would you accept as evidence than fucking faggot?

Anyway Timmy, that's how basic argumentation works, now go back to the sandbox please.

Basic argumentation is that when someone provides proof you shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
What will you accept as proof the earth is flat? If I send you some pictures with no source will you buy those?
You have such a piss poor argument that you have to resort to flat earth. ROFLMAO!!! This is all I need to know about the state of your argument. Your coping level just shot through the stratosphere and is about the enter low earth orbit.

How old are you? Your ability for abstract reasoning seems to be completely zero, but maybe that part of your brain is still developing.
>Abstract reasoning
>I walked outside bro!!!!

JFL!!!!

Image result for autism gif

Shit, sorry, I shouldn't have assumed you'd know what abstract reasoning is.

This coming from someone who thinks walking outside constitutes as any type of reasoning. Now kys faggot.

Honestly someone as young and impressionable as you probably shouldn't be here
He’s not wrong though. He literally provided proof of his claims.

Whites have it the easiest. Not even debatable. Anyone saying otherwise need a dose of reality

Racepill's hardness is diamond tier. There's no surgery or leg lengthening for this

What will you accept as proof the earth is flat? If I send you some pictures with no source will you buy those?
How much for some flat earth photographs?
I only buy the silver cellulose kind... No digital shit!

Am confused.
The racepill is the notion that race do matter.

Trust me greycel, I am one of the truest of the truecels. Look at how many messages I have, sure I have no life and the racepill destroyed me.

Ethnic Male Reverse Hypergamy is the hardest pill to swallow because it requires an IQ higher than 110 to understand, which disqualifies almost every JBW screeching ethnic on this website.

The thought that any ethnic woman, even black ones, lust after tall, blonde and blue-eyed guys is very unsettling. But whenever I have doubts about it, all I have to do is walk about town to find confirmation that nothing has changed and it still is as it has always been. The knowledge that those interracial couples will produce another incel who's going to end up on a forum like this in a few years is somewhat comforting.
Not true. Tyrones exist, and other races' Chads exist too. However whites DO have a higher percentage of Chads.

JBW is a retarded cope. White women LOVE curry cock and BBC, it makes them feel dirty and primal when they fuck beasts, which they like.

Random charts he could have made himself isn't proof.

Whites don't have it easier in any significant way. You're just saying that because you're coping with the fact that you aren't trying.
Wow. You are delusional. He's getting his stats from racial dating preferences stats from online dating sites. Online dating where you are influenced by nothing else but your own desires. It showed that women overwhelmingly preferred whites. Nothing else to it.

80% of the replies here are Mariana trench level IQ tbh.
80/20 rule strikes again.

Now, I'm going to go outside for a walk and dick down the first white prime foid that I see with my gigantic BBC because.. I don't know, there's no evidence proving this is the norm at all really.:feelzez::feelzez:

Yes it is true white men reign supreme ( 3/10 and below and white still incel though). don't let the weeb fags saying currys/bbc slays tell you anything else lmao