Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill has destroyed my sanity.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
CtJOvFyUIAAUfo8.jpg

CzGJxNfVIAA228X.jpg

I don't think i can keep living with knowing these facts. A black guy will get sex much easier then his looksmatched white version.
The white guy will have to take a female on multiple dates and probably even betabux into marriage just to get sex.
But the black version would fuck and impregnate a girl on the first time they meet (refer to my thread about the polish slut getting impregnated by some random black guy she met)
There is a reason why blacks on average have much lower rates of marriage, it's because the men font have to suffer through a long and serious relationship just to get laid.
Around 70% of black woman are single mothers, this shows that they won't make the black men marry for sex, the guys can get it much easier then white men can.
5b37f8b882613f8d0d986518a95c53e7.jpg

images

I hope that no one gets triggered at this thread, I'm just trying to provide an explanation as to why the idea that average white guys have more smv then black guys is incorrect.
I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just trying to enlighten the masses.

low iq bbc theory thread

blackcels stay out

just take the 2D pill and you don't need to worry about 3D roasties anymore

Coalburning like the first pic happens around me ALL the time! I go to the local mall and see more BMWW than any other couple types.

good. i hope all white women fuck nothing but blacks. lets hit the gas on the destruction of society.

Amazing refutation of my points.
I provide a well structured and kindly written post while you lash out in pure emotion.
you mean couple pics of girls likeing black guys?

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

i can do the same with you crackers

"oh no its because they're black it matters"

HIDE BBC THREADS
IGNORE BBC POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO BBC POSTERS

Blacks get way more white pussy than other ethnics like rice and curries ever will.

Even the blacks on this site cannot deny that can they?

Blacks get way more white pussy than other ethnics like rice and curries ever will.

Even the blacks on this site cannot deny that can they?
thats not even a fair comparison

typical

you mean couple pics of girls likeing black guys?

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

i can do the same with you crackers

"oh no its because they're black it matters"
More then 72% of black births are born out of wedlock. This shows that the black females require much less from black men to give sex to them compared to other races.

More then 72% of black births are born out of wedlock. This shows that the black females require much less from black men to give sex to them compared to other races.
we are talking about whities, all of you bbc theory clowns are, dont get off topic

CtJOvFyUIAAUfo8.jpg

CzGJxNfVIAA228X.jpg

I don't think i can keep living with knowing these facts. A black guy will get sex much easier then his looksmatched white version.
The white guy will have to take a female on multiple dates and probably even betabux into marriage just to get sex.
But the black version would fuck and impregnate a girl on the first time they meet (refer to my thread about the polish slut getting impregnated by some random black guy she met)
There is a reason why blacks on average have much lower rates of marriage, it's because the men font have to suffer through a long and serious relationship just to get laid.
Around 70% of black woman are single mothers, this shows that they won't make the black men marry for sex, the guys can get it much easier then white men can.
5b37f8b882613f8d0d986518a95c53e7.jpg

images

I hope that no one gets triggered at this thread, I'm just trying to provide an explanation as to why the idea that average white guys have more smv then black guys is incorrect.
I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just trying to enlighten the masses.
Stay strong brother we'll always be there for you.

At least you have it better than ricecels and currycels yet you're too busy whining about JBW. JFL.
tell me the last time i did, my dad is white i have no issue, i just mostly complain about lack of bbc and being a fucking dwarf

bbc theory is the most annoying shit ever, back on r/incels there was a dude who spammed it everyday until he got banned, thank god

we are talking about whities, all of you bbc theory clowns are, dont get off topic
tell me the last time i did, my dad is white i have no issue, i just mostly complain about lack of bbc and being a fucking dwarf

bbc theory is the most annoying shit ever, back on r/incels there was a dude who spammed it everyday until he got banned, thank god
th reason that BBC theory is being posted is because white guys are tired and annoyed of hearing just be white theory.
Most of the white incels on here are ugly as shit such as me, and for someone to say "Lol just be white, you can easily get laid if you move to asia". That is such an unrealistic solution to our problems and it is used to discredit whitecels experiences.

th reason that BBC theory is being posted is because white guys are tired and annoyed of hearing just be white theory.
Most of the white incels on here are ugly as shit such as me, and for someone to say "Lol just be white, you can easily get laid if you move to asia". That is such an unrealistic solution to our problems and it is used to discredit whitecels experiences.

the thing is, whites dont have to be a certain way

the issue with being black is, we are automatically looked at negatively, and people are way more racist towards us, that and the fact girls expect bbc and low inhibition, we are expected to all be the same "low inhib bbc low iq thugs"

so when us black who dont fit that, are frowned upon, and makes it almost impossible to fit it or get women, you just have to be white, we have to be black, and fit a stereotype

have you ever seen a white girl with some beta high inhib whitewashed black guy? no

BBC theory only works if you're tall a athletic black guy with an acutal big black dick...You also need low inhib+ social confidence to slay pussy...

Shy nerdy akward black guy won't get any action,no matter your body frame...

Now imagine shy akward blacklet with small dick (thats my case (3 in) )..you're pretty much fucked...

Theoritically, any white guy over 5'7 can slay and game pussy in Asia no matter his frame or confidence..

BBC theory only works if you're tall a athletic black guy with an acutal big black dick...You also need low inhib+ social confidence to slay pussy...

Now imagine shy akward blacklet with small dick (thats my case (3 in) )..you're pretty much fucked...

Theoritically, any white guy over 5'7 can slay and game pussy in Asia no matter his frame or confidence..
i wish you were here earlier, i dont have the energy to actually be factual because they wont listen

Coalburning like the first pic happens around me ALL the time! I go to the local mall and see more BMWW than any other couple types.
Same here in CA tbh. These blackcels just cope with false stats made by SJWs to paint black men as victims.

Criticize women on their behavior, not answers to surveys online. I thought we were smarter than that?

Holy shit it's over. 3 inches?

Holy shit it's over. 3 inches?
it's impossible for a black guy to have a dong smaller than 8.5 inches. It's against the laws of physics

He is obviously lying and should post his 3 incher to displace the theory once and for all.

This dosnt make any sense because those standards are also held towards white.
Skinny unathletic nerdy white guys won't be getting laid because they don fit the expectations that females have of white guys. Females expect a white guys to play some sport, have a big social circle, be tall, and be tall. This is the lowest just for normies, to be above a normie, a guy would need to go above and beyond.
There is a reason that the neckbeard living in his mother's basement stariotype exists.

Only low inhib,thugish black guys get laid, so does like every other race. Any white guy unless literally deformed with low inhibition and NT can pretty much get laid, I've seen these subhumans here with girls.

I've seen ugly black guys AND ugly white guys all in relationships, getting laid, etc. The common things between them were that they were all low inhibition, NT, and acted like thugs. Yes, even these cringy cracker fucks were acting like thugs sagging their pants and shit

inhibitionpill and thugpill needs to become a thing

Only low inhib,thugish black guys get laid, so does like every other race. Any white guy unless literally deformed with low inhibition and NT can pretty much get laid, I've seen these subhumans here with girls.

I've seen ugly black guys AND ugly white guys all in relationships, getting laid, etc. The common things between them were that they were all low inhibition, NT, and acted like thugs. Yes, even these cringy cracker fucks were acting like thugs sagging their pants and shit

inhibitionpill and thugpill needs to become a thing

The cope train has reached terminal velocity

you are insane if you think this represents the norm

I hate tyrones with a burning passion

All a bbc has to do is walk outside and 100 aryan girls will suck their dick

All a bbc has to do is walk outside and 100 aryan girls will suck their dick
This. Yet we whitecels are forced to head off to Asia to spent our money on some fucking used up ladyboy.

Blackcels are fakecels. Maybe not if they have small dicks but majority don't. Every white woman will want to know how BBC feels.

Only truecels are curries and rice.

How can the racepill destroy a white person? I know you are trolling at this point, jfl

Racepill only branches with jbw, ethnics are the victims. Don't play the victim dumbass

How can the racepill destroy a white person? I know you are trolling at this point, jfl

Racepill only branches with jbw, ethnics are the victims. Don't play the victim dumbass
he is and needs to be banned, racebaiting troll

he is and needs to be banned, racebaiting troll
All those relationships you see with black and white chicks, I bet they don't last a month. This shit is just an experiment for them, they will always go back to a white guy. Interracial marriages always end up in divorce lol

All those relationships you see with black and white chicks, I bet they don't last a month. This shit is just an experiment for them, they will always go back to a white guy. Interracial marriages always end up in divorce lol
this, they just wantto try us out and see how it is, then go back to a white man

jfl@ a cracker telling us how blackcels have it

make him black and give him high inhib and 4" dick see how easy it is then