Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The racepill destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the racepill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for coloredcels

Can we still be friends?

Same, it's worse than the dogpill.

Once you accept the blackpill in its true glory, there's little reason to get upset. Very little is under your control, you are just a turd floating along the sewer that we call life.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

What's your face like? You're tall I know.

See the racepill hurts me but it doesn't hurt me so much because I'm also short and my face is pretty messed up. So I have so much wrong I can blame any of those things. Sometimes I don't know which one to blame more.

It's not like it's JUST my race fucking me, though probably I could get some ethnic foids even exactly as I otherwise am if I was white. Ethnic foids have low standards for white guys.

What's your face like? You're tall I know.

See the racepill hurts me but it doesn't hurt me so much because I'm also short and my face is pretty messed up. So I have so much wrong I can blame any of those things. Sometimes I don't know which one to blame more.

It's not like it's JUST my race fucking me, though probably I could get some ethnic foids even exactly as I otherwise am if I was white. Ethnic foids have low standards for white guys.
im 5'10 bro, not tall. im truecel btw 2/10

MONEYMAXX AND MOVE BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRIES NOW FELLOW ETHNICELS WE WILL WILL NEVER BE APPRECIATED IN THE WEST

it really do be over and shit

Bro you could come back to the motherland and cope here better but you decided to go to the heartland of hypergamy

Bro you could come back to the motherland and cope here better but you decided to go to the heartland of hypergamy
i had no choice, i was born in this hell. where white chads slay, ethnic has no place here brother, it is hell.

If we are fakecels then the whole blackpill is false. Go cope somewhere else normie

He calls everyone a fakecel, I'm not sure if he's joking or not though

image-jpg.2301

They don't think it be over, but it do.
Nobody looks good on selfie mode. Go look up lackowski’s selfies. This guy looks like he could drag a foid at least once a week

Nobody looks good on selfie mode. Go look up lackowski’s selfies. This guy looks like he could drag a foid at least once a week
Females only want white men.

White race mogs Finnish race
26153600_1668719453150385_1418259344293625856_n.jpg

This is what is the most hilarious.
"I'm not racist towards blackies, i just would never ever date them, its just my preference bro. Its just my preference that i would never even touch these disgusting ethnics. just preference bro, im not racist bro. im ok with them living in my country just 1 mile away from me :feelshaha: "

Remember, it's first face > race > height.

Being ethnic in the Western sphere,
Is like getting put in an Electric chair

This is what is the most hilarious.
"I'm not racist towards blackies, i just would never ever date them, its just my preference bro. Its just my preference that i would never even touch these disgusting ethnics. just preference bro, im not racist bro. im ok with them living in my country just 1 mile away from me :feelshaha: "
You know, it is hard for people to get used to blacks. I remember how several years ago my female cousin washed her hand after black guy touched her to get her attention and ask something.

The racepill has turned me into an ethnic sfcel.

gooba gabba racepill

You know, it is hard for people to get used to blacks. I remember how several years ago my female cousin washed her hand after black guy touched her to get her attention and ask something.
thats just degeneracy like personally im scared of black people due to their culture cuz im scared they are gonna shoot me if i say anything bad to them lol
but besides this i don't have anything against black people
black people should be raised by white parents, if they grow up in their shithole countries and then come here im slightly concerned..

There is no fucking race for your face or height (JBW = cope). There is on the other hand faces that can compensate for race.