Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The racepill dating stat is dropped on r/Purplepilldebate

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
16726637427842634.webp

Unsurprisingly, it leads to men accusing foids of lacking integrity.
This entire chain is just retards arguing about who's genetically superior.
Prolly cuz white ppl look look better and are more aesthetic than other races on average. Objectively
This is coming from a someone whos mixed
Cap blacks people look better..and are 100x more athletic..mfs was forced spawned to work longer..
They[Whites] age absolutely horribly. Wrinkly, balding, and about 200 different genetic diseases.
Seriously, read through the whole thing. These guys are dipping into an ocean of copium. :feelskek:

This interaction was just funny.
I'm half-Japanese and I do fine with attractive, naturally blonde, white women.
It's not really the race, it's the guy, and who cares about online dating anyway, go meet women organically. Restaurants, bars, music festivals, nightclubs, supermarket etc.
Oh, sorry, that would entail having to actually talk to women face to face and risk rejection, and dudes with inferiority complexes and social anxiety probably can't do that.
What's your other half?

Exterminate all rice and curry men and women, and the dating market will become balanced.

Exterminate all rice and curry men and women, and the dating market will become balanced.
We'd have to exterminate manlets below 5'8 too then.

Most of those manlets are curries and rice.
That is very true. I am 5'9" in EU and i am the shortest guy out of 15 at my uni group.

That is very true. I am 5'9" in EU and i am the shortest guy out of 15 at my uni group.
Wow! What's the average height among men? And how many women height mog you?

Can't doxx giving exact average, but it's not even in the top 10 EU countries by average height for men according to wiki.

I get height mogged by a lot of women. There's a lot of women that equal my height in elevated shoes, that's for sure. My own mother is taller than me. Let that sink in and think what a subhuman i am in white developed EU.
5'9 barefoot?
Correct.

He probably measured wrong and he's actually short.

wtf is purple pill

but it's not even in the top 10 EU countries by average height for men according to wiki.

I get height mogged by a lot of women. There's a lot of women that equal my height in elevated shoes, that's for sure. My own mother is taller than me. Let that sink in and think what a subhuman i am in white developed EU.
Damn!

The average isn't wrong, because when i put winter shoes on with elevation soles i'm about same as the average height, and that's when i'm starting to match the shorter part of the group.

WOW! What a crazy surprise how could this have possibly happened? We already knew whites CANNOT be incels.

Pigskins need to all be banned

WOW! What a crazy surprise how could this have possibly happened? We already knew whites CANNOT be incels.

Pigskins need to all be banned
Fuck off racebaiting niggerfoid

Fuck off racebaiting niggerfoid
You cannot be an incel literally every single study has proven this time and time again. Go have sex and leave us actual ethnic incels alone.

You cannot be an incel literally every single study has proven this time and time again. Go have sex and leave us actual ethnic incels alone.
Over 1/2 this forum is white fuck off retarded gray foid

Send all niggers to Asia to breed out chinks+curries

Over 1/2 this forum is white fuck off retarded gray foid
And every single one of them is a fakecel. Every study shows even 10/10 Asians fawn over the ugliest white dude

Stop lying to yourself

And every single one of them is a fakecel. Every study shows even 10/10 Asians fawn over the ugliest white dude

Stop lying to yourself
joined Dec 21 2022, posts 55, nigger foid avi

your opinion is meaningless Shaniqua

The more and more normies learn about the racepill or even bother to bring it up, it makes me happy.

Its amazing how much the racepill gets ignored by normies because it points the finger at them and forces themselves to look in the mirror and ask what have I done.