Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The race pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Yes, women are incredibly racist. Going for niggers doesn't exempt from this. Because at the end of the day, they'd never go for curries.

Yes, women are incredibly racist. Going for niggers doesn't exempt from this. Because at the end of the day, they'd never go for curries.

True. Scientific blackpill says women are more racist in online dating.

True. Scientific blackpill says women are more racist in online dating.
Look, they're really just sneaky about their racism against brown men. Reason they go after blacks is hoping that people won't label them racists, but they get a free pass to discriminate against brown men because "she can't be racist if she dates blacks" is what people will think to themselves. Stupid racist whores.

Women are the most racist scum on this planet.

r/dating is full of racepills

We should recruit em

DevastatedORC
1h
I’m a brown girl and I can say this: the reason I will NEVER date a brown man is because I find most to be disrespectful and creepy. I’ve had many brown men be very inappropriate in my dms.

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @Diocel @Legendarywristcel

DevastatedORC
1h
I’m a brown girl and I can say this: the reason I will NEVER date a brown man is because I find most to be disrespectful and creepy. I’ve had many brown men be very inappropriate in my dms.

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @Diocel @Legendarywristcel
She's definitely a subhuman curry herself, whores like that only want white cocks.

What the hell is this?
Selfloathe

Self loathing cunt wants only white cock.

SJW in the streets , KKK in the sheets

DevastatedORC
1h

Halo effect and self hatred.

Halo effect and self hatred.
Brown holes reek of entitlement, and refuse to acknowledge that they are also subhuman. Brown whores are honestly coping harder than brown men, but they are holes, so they cruise through life on easy mode while their looksmatches strap on suicide vests.

Screenshot 1

Showed the currywhore her place.

She's definitely a subhuman curry herself, whores like that only want white cocks.

Strange how they act as if white guys are never creepy. Straight up generalize us though. Media, self-hatred etc.

Same whore who replied about creepy brown guys on her white chad ex Bf who dumped her smelly ass

Last edited:
Be European/West African or die

DevastatedORC
1h

What even qualifies as brown?
What the hell is this?
View attachment 313918
Self loathing cunt wants only white cock.
she just wants to be a whore. all this nonsense about respect is just a fog to hide that, and she's upset brown people still have the balls to refuse being cucked and controlled by their women, unlike europeans
View attachment 313924

Showed the currywhore her place.
just curious, how do you know she's curry?
Same whore who replied about creepy brown guys on her white chad ex Bf who dumped her smelly ass

JFL imagine putting up with all this drama for some pussy. Arranged marriages were so much better than this BS. Pay the dowry, get the hole. So much more peaceful and simple.

Last edited:
Strange how they act as if white guys are never creepy. Straight up generalize us though. Media, self-hatred etc.
Indeed, white dudes are even creepier from what I have seen, but they get a pass due to white worshipping.

Brown holes reek of entitlement, and refuse to acknowledge that they are also subhuman. Brown whores are honestly coping harder than brown men, but they are holes, so they cruise through life on easy mode while their looksmatches strap on suicide vests.