Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The race pill has fucked me up so mentally that I have been on the verge of suicide for 4 years now.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I used to be very bluepilled, I used to think racism was real but the only real symptom of racism is people getting attacked for their race. I was super bluepilled into how race plays into a factor in everything.

I can't even watch an anime without knowing that if there was ever a live action adptation, they'll use white actors over asian actors because no one wants to see asians on screen and the Japanese are so cucked to white people. I've also opened my eyes to how much people subconsciously hate asians, even the sweetest looking woman online hates asians. I just saw a rant by a white woman on facebook about asians being disgusting for eating dogs and her post right under that was her supporting black lives matter. No one takes asians seriously, we're just seen as an oddity that is to be used. It's so fucking over, there is a reason asians study 90% of their waking time, because they literally have nothing else.

I've thought about suicide a lot in the past few years and am seriously considering it again now, I have nothing in life, no friends, no job, my family hates me and we fight all the time and everyone considers me a lesser just by my race.

Go for your own women bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: . Some idiots here have no understanding of racial hierarchies and how it affects you even in your native country.

Noodles and curry foids are the biggest chad worshiping holes in existence.

I used to be very bluepilled, I used to think racism was real but the only real symptom of racism is people getting attacked for their race. I was super bluepilled into how race plays into a factor in everything.

I can't even watch an anime without knowing that if there was ever a live action adptation, they'll use white actors over asian actors because no one wants to see asians on screen and the Japanese are so cucked to white people. I've also opened my eyes to how much people subconsciously hate asians, even the sweetest looking woman online hates asians. I just saw a rant by a white woman on facebook about asians being disgusting for eating dogs and her post right under that was her supporting black lives matter. No one takes asians seriously, we're just seen as an oddity that is to be used. It's so fucking over, there is a reason asians study 90% of their waking time, because they literally have nothing else.

I've thought about suicide a lot in the past few years and am seriously considering it again now, I have nothing in life, no friends, no job, my family hates me and we fight all the time and everyone considers me a lesser just by my race.
It's the most bitter pill. Only way to avoid it is to leave White countries.It's significantly better elsewhere.

Otherwise it will always haunt you.

Go for your own women bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: . Some idiots here have no understanding of racial hierarchies and how it affects you even in your native country.

And normie-tier mayo"cel"s complain about being oppressed, lol.

And normie-tier mayo"cel"s complain about being oppressed, lol.

JFL .Not gonna say whit men cant be incel, just than ethnics have it worse off.

JFL .Not gonna say whit men cant be incel, just than ethnics have it worse off.
Exactly. I mean, if you're 5'4, it doesn't matter what race you are, you're pretty screwed.

But ceteris paribus, being mayo > being ethnic. A lot of retards here don't admit it, though.

@asdf1234 For sure race pill is the hardest to swallow, largely because so few low value races have the IQ to accept it, and those same low value races have the most white worshipping foids, mother's, and grandmothers.

Don't rope, take solace in the fact that you are one of the enlightened ones, and things will get better.

When I'm back in town we can get a drink at the Ivy or something and get some Korean BBQ/ curry in Surry hills, if those places are still there.

Btw you want to buy a car? C63 AMG Mercedes, not even 15k miles on it?