Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Question THAT MATTERS: Is @shy niceguy A FOID?!

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
@lonelysince2006 - @ChudMasterofBation
- Suicfuel for you pair. Your needless pseudo-analysis effort in your posts have gone to waste. I'm prepared to get status-dumped.
  1. I'm after just talking to @shy niceguy and I can confirm he's not a woman. In his own words, he was just playing along because of the attention he was getting. You were treating him like a nice-celebrity with those massive-threads. He also said he felt odd by some of the usERs on this forum trying to flirt with him and got angered by the accusations that he was a female.
  2. He types like a typical Tyrone. So there goes half the points raised against him. The difference in speech and attitude is almost jarring. This is ongoing on a different platform where he resembles nothing like his .is counterpart.
  3. He has a social platform. I'll keep it hidden, akin to how @Dr. Autismo keeps his creative writing profile different to his .is identity.
    He also has compilation of creepshots. :dafuckfeels:

yes, without a doubt, i don't see why it even matters anymore if that user is literally banned now unless it's a temp ban or something.

Every foidavi is a troon.

And no one will change my mind.

@lonelysince2006 - @ChudMasterofBation
- Suicfuel for you pair. Your needless pseudo-analysis effort in your posts have gone to waste. I'm prepared to get status-dumped.
  1. I'm after just talking to @shy niceguy and I can confirm he's not a woman. In his own words, he was just playing along because of the attention he was getting. You were treating him like a nice-celebrity with those massive-threads. He also said he felt odd by some of the usERs on this forum trying to flirt with him and got angered by the accusations that he was a female.
  2. He types like a typical Tyrone. So there goes half the points raised against him. The difference in speech and attitude is almost jarring. This is ongoing on a different platform where he resembles nothing like his .is counterpart.
  3. He has a social platform. I'll keep it hidden, akin to how @Dr. Autismo keeps his creative writing profile different to his .is identity.
She could have put all doubts to rest if she showed a hand pic or vocal clip. Therefore until I am proven otherwise, it is a foid.

Why would she LARP as Tyrone? I don't understand. She already LARPed as incel, now she wants to LARP as this? Jfl.
  1. He has a social platform. I'll keep it hidden, akin to how @
    Dr. Autismo
    @Dr. Autismo keeps his creative writing profile different to his .is identity.
Post or LARP.

Why would she LARP as Tyrone? I don't understand. She already LARPed as incel, now she wants to LARP as this? Jfl.

Post or LARP.
I AM RISKING MY FUCKING ACCOUNT CONFIRMING IT'S NOT A TOILET. You had no admissible evidence to believe he was one, anyways.

Why do you niggers care it's a fucking gray nobody we get droves of them everyday and they get banned.

I AM RISKING MY FUCKING ACCOUNT CONFIRMING IT'S NOT A TOILET.
How is this risking your account?
You had no admissible evidence to believe he was one, anyways.
Well, now you are asserting something, so you have to provide evidence other than "Just trust me, bro."

My thread didn't have conclusive evidence, but you could still make interpretations based on what was provided, so it wasn't entirely baseless.

1. I'm after just talking to @
    shy niceguy
    @shy niceguy and I can confirm he's not a woman. In his own words, he was just playing along because of the attention he was getting. You were treating him like a nice-celebrity with those massive-threads. He also said he felt odd by some of the usERs on this forum trying to flirt with him and got angered by the accusations that he was a female.
  3. He has a social platform. I'll keep it hidden, akin to how @
    Dr. Autismo
    @Dr. Autismo keeps his creative writing profile different to his .is identity.
Even if I'm to take you at your word and assume he wasn't a foid but a trollfag, he still doesn't belong here. "His" ass needs to stay banned

You can check his post history and go all the way to the very beginning, he was typing like a foid from the start. So your idea that he was leaning into it 'cause of the attention makes no sense

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel Mods, please delete this girl's account. We're giving her too much attention and she's taking advantage of it. Don't give her the satisfaction of this.
JFL. He's on his way to VC the mods right now to prove his gender.
Even if I'm to take you at your word and assume he wasn't a foid but a trollfag, he still doesn't belong here. "His" ass needs to stay banned
We VC'ed.
How is this risking your account?

Well, now you are asserting something, so you have to provide evidence other than "Just trust me, bro."

My thread didn't have conclusive evidence, but you could still make interpretations based on what was provided, so it wasn't entirely baseless.
You asked him for some very interesting requests.

Where was this energy for when you lynched him? Anyways, he's going to prove his manhood to the MODS. That's all that matters.
I lynched him? I’ve never heard of this guy before this thread I don’t think

I read the above mentioned threads but idk who this person is, nor do I really care

You can check his post history and go all the way to the very beginning, he was typing like a foid from the start. So your idea that he was leaning into it 'cause of the attention makes no sense
@InceldianWarrior also admits he gets mistaken for typing like a foid.

JFL. He's on his way to VC the mods right now to prove his gender.
Even if she was a man, that means she's a massive faggot/troon, femdom cuck, and troll, so she should be deleted off this forum.
You asked him for some very interesting requests.
I asked her to send nudes to me a while back (before the idea of her being male came out).

Then I made a convo with her now:

Laquisha
Laquisha 2

I still think it's LARP.

Either way, my hands are clean.

JFL at the file names
Canadian Lol GIF
How gullible does she think we are? First, she LARPs as a "thug" incel on our forum, then she goes ahead and says it was all an act and that she is a .org refugee. I believe nothing until I see her face or hear her voice.
I'm using the correct pronouns.
I am a troll. Do you want me to be banned?
Her entire post history is trolling; that's different.

Stop making drama or my cousin master wilk ban yall lil niggs

He is a faggot + he is banned so it doesnt matter anyway

foid avis are generally suspicious...prove me wrong.

i might trigger some of you KEK

You guys are still arguing over @shy niceguy jfl

an attention seeking troll at best or a foid at worst

doesn't make it's case any better tbh