Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Qatar-royal family wants a complete alcohol-ban in stadiums

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
In 2 days the World Cup starts and not a single tourist went there.

Qatar is now pushing the FIFA to let them ban alcohol in stadiums during the game.

After the World Cup starts, beer should be served in special fan zones – but only from 6.30 p.m. and on condition that drunk fans are sent to special zones to sober up after the game.
Every fan is only allowed to buy 4 beers at most for himself.
1 beer costs about 15 dollars.
They can’t take them inside the stadium, they have to drink them outside in the special zones.

But the fans can rent a so called hospitality box, which is a room in which you are in the stadium, but separated from other people, there you can also have access to beer, wine and Softdrinks.
Such a room costs about 1‘000 Dollar per Game.

World Cup Winner GIF by Hacker Noon

Last edited:
the stadium will be showered in piss and fights if they didn't ban alcohol

Can sands get any more based?

Soccer sucks anyway. I don't get how people can find that shit interesting.
Sometimes there is a good game where both sides are always trying for a goal and then it's exciting to watch but this is rare and I agree it's boring and I won't watch it unless it's a couple of good African teams playing each other as they usually play the game out of exuberance and love to attack at goal.

This is based mashallah, this might be my favourite World Cup. It’s a pity that most games are in the middle of the night for me though

This is based mashallah, this might be my favourite World Cup. It’s a pity that most games are in the middle of the night for me though
JFL, this will cause the western world hate Muslims even more

Sometimes there is a good game where both sides are always trying for a goal and then it's exciting to watch but this is rare and I agree it's boring and I won't watch it unless it's a couple of good African teams playing each other as they usually play the game out of exuberance and love to attack at goal.
Who the fk wants to watch bunch of apes running around

I won't watch it unless it's a couple of good African teams playing each other as they usually play the game out of exuberance and love to attack at goal.
What.

That's a funny way of saying you like BBCs.

He’s a BBC cuck LMFAO
Fuck you retard

You're the one posting about the World Cup. Who gives a fuck about rich players running around kicking a ball.

Only cucks like you who worship mens legs would post about it. You're posts belong in the sewers anyway. What are you another 15 yo old learning how to make squares and draw lines at school waiting for the bell to ring for play time.

Last edited:
What.

That's a funny way of saying you like BBCs.
No. Football is called the beautiful game and some matches are just that. 90 mins seem to pass in 5 minutes. African teams are not as clinical and cynical as other teams and play the game as it's meant to be played.

No. Football is called the beautiful game and some matches are just that. 90 mins seem to pass in 5 minutes. African teams are not as clinical and cynical as other teams and play the game as it's meant to be played.
OK, well, if that's how you see it. I don't see football the way you do, like the way an art historian looks at a painting. To me, it's just a sport like any other. I don't see any inherent beauty in it or whatever. If that makes me an unsophisticated boor, then so be it.

Soccer sucks anyway. I don't get how people can find that shit interesting.
Pure truth. Despite what Eurofags say Amerimutt football is 100 times more entertaining than soccer

Virtue signalling Westerners be like "No sodomy and alcohol? These are gross violations of human rights" :soy: :foidSoy:

Meanwhile every stadium in the country and the entire country itself was built by a legion of curry slave labor:feelshaha:

Virtue signalling Westerners be like "No sodomy and alcohol? These are gross violations of human rights" :soy: :foidSoy:

Meanwhile every stadium in the country and the entire country itself was built by a legion of curry slave labor:feelshaha:
Just another day in this gayass clown world.

:feelsclown:

OK, well, if that's how you see it. I don't see football the way you do, like the way an art historian looks at a painting. To me, it's just a sport like any other. I don't see any inherent beauty in it or whatever. If that makes me an unsophisticated boor, then so be it.
Most games are boring and impossible to watch but a few rare games are something special. These usually happen when both teams attack each end and are always trying to score a goal even if they are well in front. Many teams play defensive and try to protect a one goal lead but the Africans don't seem to care about the score. All they care about is trying for goal and enjoying themselves and when two world cup quality teams who play like this face each other then it's worth watching. I don't know where the beauty comes from in these types of matches but it's there.

Unfortunately the winners of the trophy are usually cold, clinical teams with large support staff, detailed planning and callous tactics and all this kills the game.

I've watched too many boring games and I won't be following the tournament but I'm sure @Sexless incel will be sat in front of the TV with his eyes glued to the players thighs and jacking off when they take their shirts off and have a group hug after a goal. It's a shame but that's what postmaxxing does to a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back