Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The pussy renaissance is coming to an end !

"You women"

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

8728bd50af40c1e02ed26044f5ae65d33f3fce930d97c5809924fbff6845e103.jpg

Last edited:
How many school shootings happened since 2008 from now ?

How many school shootings happened since 2008 from now ?
I don't know but probably a lot. In Germany alone there were 10 school shootings in total, 2 happened since 2008. Plus there were plenty of shootings and killings done by bully victim incels outside of school.

Massive life fuel. I hope he is right. Hope we see this in our life times. Women will be looked down upon as selfish monsters.

Massive life fuel. I hope he is right. Hope we see this in our life times. Women will be looked down upon as selfish monsters.

Not during our lifetime I'm afraid. But we can only hope.

I'm not sure if it'll be over anytime soon, but it does seem like a lot more people are waking up to uncomfortable truths about our society, hypergamy and lookism being one of them. Its gonna take the beta male population realizing how woman take advantage of them and opting out of marriage and commitment for anything to change.

It gets worse before it gets better, I guess.

This guy did it first, but ER did it better

They both record themselves in their car, they both wear $300 sunglasses
But ER fought for our rights

Tomorrow we enter the Holy Month of Retribution.

1510196193338.gif

Well he said it would end almost 10 years ago. It has still not ended. Our hERoes better hurry up!

I don't know but probably a lot. In Germany alone there were 10 school shootings in total, 2 happened since 2008. Plus there were plenty of shootings and killings done by bully victim incels outside of school.
The American media hides this from us.

2:09
2O8vjfv.gif

Also

Great copypasta

There's this perfection issue that women have with guys. And I see this more with women than anybody else. Women are so obsessed, like, with finding the quote perfect guy, as if like they’re perfect themselves? You know, I was thinking about this. What are the statistical odds of women not having skidmarks on their underwear? It’s like, maybe a 0.01 percent chance. You know, I was watching this episode this one time of “Sex and the City.” And, I think it was the redheaded girl, Amanda, maybe, her name was? The redheaded girl on the show, her boyfriend Steve had skidmarks on his underwear and she found them, and she’s like EWWW. You know? And of course she doesn’t have skidmarks on her underwear, and she can do no wrong, right? And that’s the kind of thing that we’ve been so conditioned with, us men have to somehow be so perfect, and we don’t meet up to your expectations, but somehow we have to put up with all the women’s bullshit. And it’s really irritating to me how you, how women — how guys have just come to accept this fact.