Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The purpose of women is being a sex-object, nothing more nothing less.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Women have only 1 purpose in life, and that's to spread their legs and make babies. Even religious people with decent morals, when they want to marry with a girl or a woman they only marry because God didn't allow sex before marriage, so when a religious guy or girl says: "I wanna marry." They basically say: "I wanna fuck." So whenever you hear a religious person say: "I wanna marry that guy" or "I wanna marry that girl" or "I wanna marry (in general)" They basically just state in other words that they're in need of sex and wanna fuck.

Women however only have 1 purpose, men can fill all the psychical jobs and do it better than women. We men can do everything that a woman could do, and we do it even ten times better than them because we're on average stronger, smarter and more productive. However, females are not coming close to the things we men are capable of, but that's how women and men were created. We men have our purposes in life and women have their own purpose, we men fight, create, protect (these 3 are the main aspects of our being and our creation.) Women on the other side only had 1 thing to do as their purpose (and they try to run away from this responsibility trough feminism): Spreading their legs and reproduce as many babies as possible.

Women are by nature sex objects, they were created with these vaginas and with these hormones to be fucked and to create babies, women are baby factories and they should stay baby factories. It's their godly and naturally duty to be a sex object.

Last edited:
Tradcuck detected.

If I had a foid she could at least clean and cook so she feels like she has another purpose too

soyboy32.jpg

Yes, this is why Blackops2cel created females.

They can raise kids better, that's it.

Foids today can’t even do that so they’re pretty much pointless :feelskek:

their purpose now is to be dogparents taking decent jobs away from men

men need to be asexual so we can get rid of females

Which is disturbing the balance.

the whole older generation created something immensely fucked up which we can't really fix from this end anymore. they are washing their hands of what they've done and expect to be pampered with comfort, pensions and care from their young... yeah... about that...

I agree, but the world is overpopulated as it is, we dont need any more annoying cunts running around and screaming, anyone got a coathanger?

They are literally sexual objects. To say otherwise would be like saying a microwave isn't a cooking appliance.

Women are by nature sex objects, they were created with these vaginas and with these hormones to be fucked and to create babies, women are baby factories and they should stay baby factories. It's their godly and naturally duty to be a sex object.
This is something that actual foids hate. The always claims that they are not wombs.
Maybe thanks to feminazis, in the future scientist will create artificial wombs and foids finally will dissapear:lul:

the whole older generation created something immensely fucked up which we can't really fix from this end anymore. they are washing their hands of what they've done and expect to be pampered with comfort, pensions and care from their young... yeah... about that...
yeah fuck their pensions.

Sex objects for powerful or top tier men, not low status cannon fodder like us, we are background characters.

From a scientific, biological point of view, a foids purpose is to be an incubator for baby chads.

I mean if they were meant to be more you would see them doing it.

sex and reproduction. Thats why ugly females are inferior to non ugly ones

They can raise kids better, that's it.
Babies and kids, yea, because of nurturing characteristics required at that stage. However, once older, I’d argue the kids lean more on the father figure for survival and toughness.

until there is a way to freeze dried foid eggs , foids will still have value as breeders.

Since 1953 when freeze dried sperms successfully made a live child, it is men who have been reduced to sex objects/toys for Foids.
but not just any men, only Chads/Variants of course.

I totally agree with your post. Yet, no religious will openly admit it, in fear of being accused of lust, but women role in the Bible is clear: to make babies, nurture and take care of them, to be good and submissive to her husband. They have a very noble position in society: sustain humanity. Without them, we wouldn't be on earth. Still, they are very influenceable, to believe in all this liberal crap, and engage in an unsustainable, self-destructive fight against men and cultural/religious traditions.

You summed up well this song:

The woman is the glory of the man. A woman's purpose is to give heir unto men, and be dainty, submissive, feminine housewives. But nowadays in our backward society the man has become the glory of the woman. Women boast of having the better man. Chad (looks height, social status, economic)

Women should be pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen. That's what they were made to do.

Muslims are based.

The only thing that females do is steal men's money & resources.

Define 'tradcuck' plz.

Letting women neet at home, while men have to slave away in this case.

In general the whole backwards reasoning to fit ones political ideology, not giving a fuck about reality.

Rape is the true natural way
Thats why they get wet when they get raped
Because in the past it happens so often
That they evolved to get wet when raped to protect their womb from the damage of forced insertion

Foids fat arent sex object tbh, dont think primitive culture sexualize their tits / ass
And they probably just let them hang out of their clothes and the men dont think much of it

But foid were never designed for monogamy, that goes completely against nature
So it will never work, even if she managed to score chad, theyd still be wanting diff chads, only serial monogamy might work (change gf every 3-5 years)

Even the way mens penis is shaped, was to scoop out male competitors sperm
So clearly foid was not fucked by one man for the majority of time humans hqve existed.

Letting women neet at home, while men have to slave away in this case.
Women are biologically incapable of "slaving away" because they have much lower testosterone levels than men. Even in today's world, all of the physically and mentally demanding jobs that are essential for a functioning society are overwhelmingly male.

A tradcuck is someone who wants to protect and provide for women he has no authority over. I don't think OP is one of those people. The difference between a farmer and a slave is that a farmer, unlike a slave, owns a farm and all the animals in it. A man who has full authority over his wife and works hard to provide for her isn't any more of a cuck than a farmer who raises and cares for his livestock. Wool is a valuable resource provided by sheep; sex is a valuable resource that women have. So both sheep and women deserve to be taken care of by men. Neither deserve to have rights, though.

Last edited:
Is your mum just a sex object too? :feelshehe:

Women are biologically incapable of "slaving away" because they have much lower testosterone levels than men. Even in today's world, all of the physically and mentally demanding jobs that are essential for a functioning society are overwhelmingly male.

A tradcuck is someone who wants to protect and provide for women he has no authority over. I don't think OP is one of those people. The difference between a farmer and a slave is that a farmer, unlike a slave, owns a farm and all the animals in it. A man who has full authority over his wife and works hard to provide for her isn't any more of a cuck than a farmer who raises and cares for his livestock. Wool is a valuable resource provided by sheep; sex is a valuable resource that women have. So both sheep and women deserve to be taken care of by men. Neither deserve to have rights, though.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Keep coping.

Waiting for ITcuck's screenshot.