Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The purpose of my life is to make others look good

haruhifan2003

haruhifan2003

weebcel
My country gives our pretty generous neetbux and autismbux so I decided to get officially diagnosed as a retard. I'm questioning if this was the right decision. I now have five (not exaggerating) social workers running after me, two who I have to interact with multiple times a week, and the remaining three at least once a month or so. They surveil my bank account and force me to do mandatory retard activities all the time. Everytime I don't go to those activities or buy too much stuff (in their view, I never actually emtied my bank account because I know how to budget) my phone gets bombarded with a bunch of calls by them and I get yelled at. They say its for my own good but its obvious the reason is that they want to be seen as good tard wranglers so they can keep their job. Those people are basically as much failed individuals as me. The only difference being that I'm leeching off society by being a retard and they're leeching off society by pretending to help retards. The funniest situation was when one of them, a literal land whale, scolded me for not eating healthily enough. Fuck man, I'm not having the healthiest diet but you're literally doubly my weight. The only thing they ever do is yell at me for not being normie enough or not being a good retard doing his government mandated retard activities. If the government actually wanted to increase my happiness out of genuine compassion instead of just trying to create jobs for people with bullshit degrees, they'd stop sending these people after me and instead just send all the money wasted on that stuff straight to my bank account so I can buy more anime figurines.

The purpose of life is to breed as many foids as possible. Anything else is a jewish psyop.

Create a second bank account behind their back

Also what country are you from ?

Live reading and reaction:

Create a second bank account behind their back

Also what country are you from ?
Germany.

Live reading and reaction:

View attachment 1191806
I deserve that money, I'm a genuine autist and my life is shit due to it. It would be a lot better if I could just avoid social interactions with normies all together but I have to make money somehow. Working would be very painful, obviously, but right now its also painful due to the pure annoyance I feel by having to constantly keep all these people happy. I'm still thinking about which would be actually worse. The title is because they don't give a fuck about me and for all the people around me my purpose has literally been reduced to making them look good. They never talk to me about anything but the stuff that'll make them look good at their work. I really resent them for that.

Komisch, habe noch nie gehört, dass das Arbeitsamt so viel Druck macht. Also ich weiß, dass man da monatlich zu Terminen muss, aber mehrmals wöchentlich ist schon krass

Komisch, habe noch nie gehört, dass das Arbeitsamt so viel Druck macht. Also ich weiß, dass man da monatlich zu Terminen muss, aber mehrmals wöchentlich ist schon krass
Das Arbeitsamt ist bei mir sogar eigentlich am nettesten. Das Problem was ich hab ist das mir ein haufen Betreuer und Therapeuten aufgezwungen wurden und die mich die ganze Zeit nerven.

Das Arbeitsamt ist bei mir sogar eigentlich am nettesten. Das Problem was ich hab ist das mir ein haufen Betreuer und Therapeuten aufgezwungen wurden und die mich die ganze Zeit nerven.
Von wem wurden die dir aufgezwungen ? Eltern ?

Von wem wurden die dir aufgezwungen ? Eltern ?
Ja, meinen Eltern wurde das aufgeschwatzt und das Amt würde auch anfangen zu nerven wenn ich nicht mitmache. Die meinen halt ich bin psychisch krank und habe eine behinderung, daher bräuchte ich das. Aber eigentlich interessieren die sich nicht für irgendwelche der Probleme die ich anspreche.

My country gives our pretty generous neetbux and autismbux so I decided to get officially diagnosed as a retard. I'm questioning if this was the right decision. I now have five (not exaggerating) social workers running after me, two who I have to interact with multiple times a week, and the remaining three at least once a month or so. They surveil my bank account and force me to do mandatory retard activities all the time. Everytime I don't go to those activities or buy too much stuff (in their view, I never actually emtied my bank account because I know how to budget) my phone gets bombarded with a bunch of calls by them and I get yelled at. They say its for my own good but its obvious the reason is that they want to be seen as good tard wranglers so they can keep their job. Those people are basically as much failed individuals as me. The only difference being that I'm leeching off society by being a retard and they're leeching off society by pretending to help retards. The funniest situation was when one of them, a literal land whale, scolded me for not eating healthily enough. Fuck man, I'm not having the healthiest diet but you're literally doubly my weight. The only thing they ever do is yell at me for not being normie enough or not being a good retard doing his government mandated retard activities. If the government actually wanted to increase my happiness out of genuine compassion instead of just trying to create jobs for people with bullshit degrees, they'd stop sending these people after me and instead just send all the money wasted on that stuff straight to my bank account so I can buy more anime figurines.
I have nothing like that, I am diagnosed a retard aleredy