Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The purpose of life of an incel, is to do this before you die.

N

Neal

Waiting for info.
-
The purpose of my incel life is to attract as many women as I can before I get killed some day.

Every time a woman is thinking about me, telling other girls about me, is time wasted spent on her life.

I'm from Chicago where people get killed everyday, I talk about the city's gangs a lot and can be killed because of my blogs about them.

So, as an example, imagine if a girl was secretly into me for 2 years, and she spent 2 years constructing how she will get into my life, either by finding me in real life, or through my Facebook: add, msg, react, or comment on my posts. Then, after 2 years, I get murdered. That means all the hours she spent thinking and talking to other girls about me, are wasted, when it can be spent on something else.

So the longer I live, the more I can attract women, wasting their time and efficiency.

So what does that mean for you guys? Sure, you can walk around shirtless in real life. But you can start by appearing on-line in your geographic area, like "the city is X, but it should be Y." And let the women and men of your area know about it.

Imo, every incel should have a website, and possibly exist on social media, and connect them.

No, we have no purpose. No one has a purpose

Wrong. What you really meant to say is - nothing matters in life. Which is true, but incels can still have a purpose.

Wrong. What you really meant to say is - nothing matters in life. Which is true, but incels can still have a purpose.
We serve no legitimate purpose in the long run. Everyone can give themself a false sense of purpose, it’s still bullshit. We are all dumb creatures who have evolved overtime. We sleep, eat, shit, have sex and die.

We serve no legitimate purpose in the long run. Everyone can give themself a false sense of purpose, it’s still bullshit. We are all dumb creatures who have evolved overtime. We sleep, eat, shit, have sex and die.
Yea this has nothing to do with my post. My post is, Chicago gangs kill people every day, (which causes more single women out there). And if I'm going to be any statistic that gets murdered, I'm going to attract a ton of women with me and make them regret making their move to me when I was alive.

sounds like a niggercel with 3 braincels

Yea this has nothing to do with my post. My post is, Chicago gangs kill people every day, (which causes more single women out there). And if I'm going to be any statistic that gets murdered, I'm going to attract a ton of women with me and make them regret making their move to me when I was alive.
My bad, I’m just way into philosophy. Yeah this is actually a decent point

The way I see it is if you're not gonna kill yourself it makes sense to pursue pleasure and avoid pain.

nah it's simping and cucked to make foids the purpose of your life. live for yourself, there's no one else worth living for.

nah it's simping and cucked to make foids the purpose of your life. live for yourself, there's no one else worth living for.
Easy for you to say “live for yourself”. I quite frankly only live for my mother

living just for yourself will make you miserable as fuck in long run. I think that its imposiblle to be happy when youre living just for yourself. I personally live for my friends and family. I had moments in live when i was lone wolf living for myself but that shit will make you empty inside.

Most coherent GrAY.

Make them into you, without expressing interest in them.

fakecel if you can make any woman get attracted to you kek

Neal

Greycel · From Chicago, IL
Joined Mar 20, 2023
Last seen 34 minutes ago · Viewing forum Inceldom Discussion

Weird way to live your life dawg.

People are only captivated by online personalities that appeal to their interests or qualities. Why should a woman obsess over some incel who rants about the vitriolic corruption of a city?
Girls in gangs. Sometimes I post guys that are their brothers or fathers that were part of the gang violence.

So this disqualifies your below post as moot.
Nobody will regret not knowing someone who they learned of through an internet forum or site. You may as well be a posey, social media influencer. If you died, your followers would simply retweet your last tweet and grovel in superficial laments.

Try to make real friends in real life.

What should I do instead?
Yea this is so typical. I list my hobbies. Someone replies that my hobbies suck, I respond, "what should I do instead?" Happens all the time.

bro took enemies to lovers seriously