Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The purpose of bullying will always be the victim's death

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
In the same way that, in the animal kingdom, parents or, sometimes, siblings themselves kill the weaker offspring in an attempt to eliminate error and weakness in the species, among human children, bullying is a way of cruelly eliminating the animals. weaker, either by violence or by madness so that the victim ropes.

Bullying will last a lifetime, because it is nature trying at all costs to eliminate the weak puppy. From a purely rational point of view, incels trying to socialize are just being stupid, as the behavior resembles a sheep trying to befriend wolves.

True. Humans will never be able to escape their primitive nature. Although we don’t see dogs bullying puppies even though they’re weak

that is why i just don't participate. and if i want to participate, i want to be the bully because being a weakling gets you nowhere

In some ways that is true, but many bullies are just weaker than Chad; bullying is how they hide it.

if you are an ugly male some people will literally try to kill you :feelskek::feelskek: these cucks are so infuriated by the sight of inferior male genetics but will do nothing but simp for women with trash genetics

True. Humans will never be able to escape their primitive nature. Although we don’t see dogs bullying puppies even though they’re weak

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back