Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The pure disgust with my appearance

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
I can’t stand the shape of my skeleton.. my wide pelvis, shorter collar bones etc. my skin is so unhealthy and disgusting that I can only look in the mirror with certain lighting otherwise I’m so disgusted and horrified by the sight of my face that I don’t want to leave my room and I want to just off myself right there. I literally am surprised when people in real life treat me normally because I feel so ugly and deformed looking, I’m surprised no one has just killed me from pure impulses of aggressive disgust. I just want to let go and give up on life, I want to remove my inhibitions and live life ignorantly and happily but I just can’t. I’m so hinged to negative thoughts that it controls my every move, the only thing that helps me is drugs. I just really wish I felt normal, I’m tired of feeling such disgust

you need to surgerymaxx

If I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I stand there for a few seconds just to reflect over my subhumanity