Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Public "Attack" of White Men Unironically Boosts Their SMV

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Admiral
★★
I'm taking a bunch of classes this semester and most of them keep pointing out how the white man colonized a lot of the Earth and did a lot of immoral things which is definitely true. However, I feel this makes them more desirable in foid's eyes (Ethnic and White alike)

One would think that this should harm them but we see the opposite. Apart from whites in general being the most attractive, the whole pitching white men as the bad guys actually makes foids excited to be with the "bad guy." "Maybe I can change him", "Damn, it would make my parents mad as hell"

I'm taking a bunch of classes this semester and most of them keep pointing out how the white man colonized a lot of the Earth and did a lot of immoral things which is definitely true. However, I feel this makes them more desirable in foid's eyes (Ethnic and White alike)

One would think that this should harm them but we see the opposite. Apart from whites in general being the most attractive, the whole pitching white men as the bad guys actually makes foids excited to be with the "bad guy." "Maybe I can change him", "Damn, it would make my parents mad as hell"
View attachment 1051629
View attachment 1051631
View attachment 1051656
the first whore is so fucking annoying holy shit
second whore is okay compared to the rest
third currywhore is ugly as SHIT and her 'jokes' only have to do with sex :feelsseriously: stupid bitches

the whole pitching white men as the bad guys actually makes foids excited to be with the "bad guy." "Maybe I can change him", "Damn, it would make my parents mad as hell"
not true they just want to have tall white chad, that's how deep it goes

I still want to fuck all of them :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

parents would be happy too since they would finally be able to cleanse their chink and curry genes

theyre all sluts

100% true, if whites for some reason actually started invading ethnic countries en masse and started looting and raping indiscriminately their average SMV would shoot up massively even more among ethnic foids. You simply can't beat Caucasian appeal, been this way for a long time. :feelsugh:

100% true, if whites for some reason actually started invading ethnic countries en masse and started looting and raping indiscriminately their average SMV would shoot up massively even more among ethnic foids. You simply can't beat Caucasian appeal, been this way for a long time. :feelsugh:
Ethnics are lucky asf that coomskins are passive due to jewification.

View attachment 1051629
View attachment 1051631
View attachment 1051656
the bitch in the second webm is kinda hot so imma leave a post so i can find this thread tomorrow

brutal blackpill. these men murdered, enlsaved, tortured, and discriminated against their ancestors and now these women worship their cocks. foids are fucking scum their fathers should have thrown them into the river.