Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The PUAs told me this was flirting

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
I was walking around an apartment complex and this woman stopped me to ask if I lived around there. I said that I didn't then she asked me how tall I was and about my dog. This seemed like a setup as I had been there before. I saw a car come by and said that was my ride then I got the hell out of there. She looked like this:

kristine-leahy-at-nbc-summer-press-tour-in-los-angeles-08-03-2017_1.jpg

I avoided an obvious robbery setup, right?

FAKECEL OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's not even attractive.

Genecel said:
CONFUSED AF

Apparently, many PUAs think any woman randomly stopping you = flirting. I am a sub-Chad guy so why would a woman stop to talk to me? Where I live, guys have been setup where a woman stops to talk to them then you got like three guys mugging them. Now I question whether it was a robbery setup, it changes nothing, but maybe it meant I wasn't as low-trust looking as I thought.

FeminismsCancer said:
She's not even attractive.

Yes, if she had been, I probably would've just walked on by knowing 100% it was a setup.

TheRealChincel said:
Yes, if she had been, I probably would've just walked on by knowing 100% it was a setup.

She even chin-mogs me lol.

It was OGRE even back then, yeesh...

Its_OVER said:
Issa joke m8

Ah OK then, no hard feelings.
It's just that so many moralcucks love to shame me in the same way stupid cucktears would.

Too many fakecels here that i feel so alone here.

Stanx22 said:
Too many fakecels here that i feel so alone here.

Did my exchange really read like she was interested, if so, I probably have a mental component to my inceldom then.

Clever, OP. Don't trust people who want to know where you live.

Getting robbed is just a shittest boyo. Remember to keep holding frame when it happens.

It didn’t sound like a possible trap to you?

itsOVER said:
Getting robbed is just a shittest boyo. Remember to keep holding frame when it happens.

I know that you’ve been essentially shut out in the West. Do women fake flirt with you? Most guys on here say they’re invisible.

TheRealChincel said:
I know that you’ve been essentially shut out in the West. Do women fake flirt with you? Most guys on here say they’re invisible.

No one says anything to me either positive or negative. It's like I don't even exist.

itsOVER said:
No one says anything to me either positive or negative. It's like I don't even exist.

Goddamn, that seems like a dream to me. I think I have never gone without bad attention.

TheRealChincel said:
Goddamn, that seems like a dream to me. I think I have never gone without bad attention.

Gets super lonely after a while though.

While I don't give a shit about having no friends, having no girlfriend is a big issue. Just sitting there day after day...only interaction with other humans us one day a week at college or when I go to buy something from the shop (now we have self service machines, not even that really).

Groundhog day every day. Wake up, eat, internet, sleep.

itsOVER said:
Gets super lonely after a while though.

While I don't give a shit about having no friends, having no girlfriend is a big issue. Just sitting there day after day...only interaction with other humans us one day a week at college or when I go to buy something from the shop (now we have self service machines, not even that really).

Groundhog day every day. Wake up, eat, internet, sleep.

In the warmer months, I go out for a few hours a day and walk around or hit up arcade machines. Boredom sets in during the winter months but even then, it’s not too bad. People treat me like a spectacle when I go out, I’m quite literally the tallest guy in my neighborhood.