Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Psychological Damage is DONE.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
Even if I was to somehow ascend. In my case, this would be crazy new technology that fixed acne scars, as well as a load of cash to get my numerous other flaws fixed, as well as fixing my horrible ginger pheno, I could become acceptable enough for some women to sleep with. This is highly unlikely to happen, but even if it did, I think I would still be an incel. The psychological damage is done. My looks have turned me into a legit mentalcel as well, I have 0 confidence. I sit in the shadows all day, daylight is my nightmare. I cannot begin to even IMAGINE a girl feeling attraction toward me, it's such a foreign concept, that even if it were the case I just could not believe it. I am destined to be the end of my ancestral line. It be what it be.

My question to you is, if a magical procedure came out tomorrow that fixed your flaws enough to give you a 6-7/10 SMV, whether that be height, face, race or whatever, and you got it, do you think you'd be able be neurotypical enough to do anything with your looks? Or do you think that decades of despair have irrevocably doomed you to inceldom?

Or do you think that decades of despair have irrevocably doomed you to inceldom?
Yes it did for me, but I never wanted a girl that much, validation from society and positive reinforcement will make my life x1000 easier, I’ll get surgery for that

Yes it did for me, but I never wanted a girl that much, validation from society and positive reinforcement will make my life x1000 easier, I’ll get surgery for that
i don't even want sex that much. escourtcelling is actually boring, i do it anyway because i have nothing else to do. the affection from a girl you care about is something else entirely.
I WILL never have this because no women could love such a hideous disfigured disgusting nauseating revolting freak.

i don't even want sex that much. escourtcelling is actually boring, i do it anyway because i have nothing else to do. the affection from a girl you care about is something else entirely.
I WILL never have this because no women could love such a hideous disfigured disgusting nauseating revolting freak.
Yeah that’s why surgery

My question to you is, if a magical procedure came out tomorrow that fixed your flaws enough to give you a 6-7/10 SMV, whether that be height, face, race or whatever, and you got it, do you think you'd be able be neurotypical enough to do anything with your looks?
I'd be able to pretend I'm a normie. I can do it when I normiefish on dating apps and over the phone. I'd have to get used to physicality/touching and I'm sure the first few foids would be weirded out but I'd eventually be able to pass for a normie. As long as they can't hear my thoughts.

This is what I like to call the "Paradox of Confidence"

The only reason why confidence in men is considered "attractive" because only attractive men are confident. Confidence doesn't materialize from thin air, it's the result of experiencing acceptance and positive reinforcement throughout your life. If you're constantly treated like shit by your peers growing up, you'll end up convinced that you are shit.

Our scars, makes our face looks disease ridden, and it's an evolutionary trait to despise diseased flawed humans, our faces are flawed to the core.

it's over man, nothing can be done to save us. Being born as unattractive and lacking certain things is enough to keep us down.

The only reason why confidence in men is considered "attractive" because only attractive men are confident. Confidence doesn't materialize from thin air, it's the result of experiencing acceptance and positive reinforcement throughout your life. If you're constantly treated like shit by your peers growing up, you'll end up convinced that you are shit.

The whole PUA thing was based on a sincere and romantic hope that, by acting Confident, a man -- regardless of his looks -- could become a Chad. Normies snickered at PUA back in the day and in retrospect their snickering was right. Thankfully the delusion of PUA set the stage for the Red Pill and which led to our present awareness of the greater Black Pill reality. This history is fascinating IMO.

If I can fix my flaws I can get laid easily but knowing the reality and knowing that I missed out on everything as a kid will always haunt me. I can never maintain a proper relationship with my current mindset. The damage is done already

fucking truth :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"And the tree is bent,
So grows the tree."

:feelsbadman: