Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the psychiatrist waiting room is full of ugly males

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
I see a lot of ugly males and some 30yo ex-stacies, i have never seen a chad lol

Why are women there, as if a woman would ever have a problem with her life lol

Krispinwah said:
Why are women there, as if a woman would ever have a problem with her life lol

chad dont wanna fuck with a 30yo roastie

The women there, who are already rare, have actual mental illnesses. The men are mainly just depressed ugly guys.

torujo said:
chad dont wanna fuck with a 30yo roastie

Yup so she has to settle for a younger normie cuck who will eat chad's dried up cum.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The women there, who are already rare, have actual mental illnesses. The man are mainly just deppressed ugly guys.

You forgot to mention "virgins", not getting any feminine affection can drive a man insane.

jagged0 said:
Yup so she has to settle for a younger normie cuck who will eat chad's dried up cum.

You forgot to mention "virgins", not getting any feminine affection can drive a man insane.

Ugly = Virgin. But it's not even just the lack of affection from women. Ugly men have it harder in every facet of life. Women can never understand true depression.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The women there, who are already rare, have actual mental illnesses. The man are mainly just depressed ugly guys.

Mental illnesses stem from bad experiences which women do not have so they cannot have mental illness

They're just attention seeking

Krispinwah said:
Mental illnesses stem from bad experiences which women do not have so they cannot have mental illness

Okay autist, quit trying to paint the world as being black and white. You're delusional if you don't think that some people are just born completely fucked in the head.

30% of suicides are ugly men

Most of the problems of MANY MANY men would be solved by becoming good looking.

Therapy, medication and all that shit are just bullshit.

Krispinwah said:

This is that completely ass-backwards rhetoric that is so deplorable about certain portions of this community. If you want to fantasycope, at least don't try stand on a pulpit in public when you do it.

Nah, at my psychiatrists office there are a few young women there. I remember one came in with shorts so tiny that they were showing her asscheeks. I was sitting right next to the check in desk and of course I stared. She then sat next to me to fill out her forms. Was literally just me and her in that waiting room and out of all the other seats she chose the one next to me, what the shit. I was mad cause I couldn't discreetly check her out any more. Had no idea why she was there, she looked like just any other Stacey out there.

If they specialize in drug addiction, you'll see plenty of Chads and Stacii. And they'll always look at you like subhuman trash while loudly playing with their phone.

I also have never seen a chad there.

Psychiatrists are quacks who work for big pharma who just give people drugs to "solve their problems". Lol at people who take them seriously