Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal the pseudo Fritzl

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
WHO is fritzl?

I recently saw a documentary called "girl in the picture" about a ded prime Stacy whore.

(spoilers ahead!
watch out and take care...)

[UWSL]There are many similarities, however there was no basement and it wasn't his real daughter. but he fucked her a lot, and had at least 3 kids.[/UWSL]

he might have been better off if he actually had a basement! lol!

he was a sociopath that was able to charm a moronic (monkey-branching whore) single mom into marriage, then stole her daughter! and got away with it...

he did a good job brainwashing her. ofc he had plenty of time.

he actually put her in public school! where she did well as a Stacy... but she got pregnant after she graduated, so they split and got married!

but as pretty as she was, he was foolish to make her a stripper/whore. stripper/whores are vicious bitches! yeah, theirs quick big easy money, but as a full time job it's bad luck.

hell, one could say that if he didn't pimp out his "wife," then he wouldn't have killed her, in the first place! that action was probably the first in a long line of bad subsequent decisions!

anyway, the bastard had a lot of kids that he/they abandoned in their travels. until he had a son... that he sort of cared about. sort of...

the state took his son and put him in a foster family.... because, dads a violent freak and moms a stripper whore...

if mr kidnapping rape daddy didn't kidnap his own kid, then he could have got away with killing - and the 16 years of raping - his kidnapped daughter wife victim!

he went through all the trouble to kidnap his son, and his shool principal, stole the principals truck, then killed his son anyway! wtf?

he got caught via his paper trail... but only because of the kidnapping his own son! otherwise, ded whore? whatever! no evidence... yawn... next ded whore!

at the time of her death they had no idea she was a kidnapped child too! only after years of looking for her kid, did they find out about her...

it's really hard to believe she didn't escape! she had more than a decade! I guess she was so "used to it" that "being daddies fuck toy" was "normal" for her... she never tried to escape and no one noticed anything weird enough to save her! public schools! fake names and paperwork! she stuck with him with a smile!

he was "dark triad" for sure! but far from a Chad! I guess he could pass as a sane Brad, at least long enough to get a rape victim... or a wife! he was no incel!

watch the doc in case yuo is interested in the case.

the "girl in the picture" was, Suzanne Marie Sevakis. they didn't say too much about Mr kidnapping killer daddy. like what kinds of jobs he had... was he a drunk? did he betabuxx or Chad the dumb single mom? who knows? I'll be researching him...

it makes me wonder about the creepy dudes that seek out single moms with young daughters... &/or, the dumb moms that are too clueless to see the clues! I predict more faux Fritzl's in the future! after all modern foids are so self absorbed that their "personality detectors" don't work!

I just wanted to add this to the pile of dark triad blackpill evidence!

the whole case can be blamed on the original stupid foid single mom with 'Gina tingles instead of staying with the father of her children.

Last edited:

Actually, he himself put his kid into foster care! But it turned out not to be his son anyway! He cucked himself by pimping out his wife! (Maybe that's why he killed him?)

women will defend this

WHO is fritzl?

I recently saw a documentary called "girl in the picture" about a ded prime Stacy whore.

(spoilers ahead!

[UWSL]There are many similarities, however there was no basement and it wasn't his real daughter. but he fucked her a lot, and had at least 3 kids.[/UWSL]

he was a sociopath that was able to charm a moronic (monkey-branching whore) single mom into marriage, then stole her daughter! and got away with it...

he actually put her in public school! where she did well as a Stacy... but she got pregnant after she graduated, so they split and got married!

but as pretty as she was, he was foolish to make her a stripper/whore. stripper/whores are vicious bitches! yeah, theirs quick big easy money, but as a full time job it's bad luck.

hell, one could say that if he didn't pimp out his "wife," then he wouldn't have killed her, in the first place! that action was probably the first in a long line of bad subsequent decisions!

anyway, the bastard had a lot of kids that he/they abandoned in their travels. until he had a son... that he sort of cared about. sort of...

the state took his son and put him in a foster family.... because, dads a violent freak and moms a stripper whore...

if mr kidnapping rape daddy didn't kidnap his own kid, then he could have got away with killing - and the 16 years of raping - his kidnapped daughter wife victim!

he went through all the trouble to kidnap his son, and his shool principal, stole the principals truck, then killed his son anyway! wtf?

he got caught via his paper trail... but only because of the kidnapping his own son! otherwise, ded whore? whatever! no evidence... yawn... next ded whore!

at the time of her death they had no idea she was a kidnapped child too! only after years of looking for her kid, did they find out about her...

it's really hard to believe she didn't escape! she had more than a decade! I guess she was so "used to it" that "being daddies fuck toy" was "normal" for her... she never tried to escape and no one noticed anything weird enough to save her! public schools! fake names and paperwork! she stuck with him with a smile!

he was "dark triad" for sure! but far from a Chad! I guess he could pass as a sane Brad, at least long enough to get a rape victim... or a wife! he was no incel!

the "girl in the picture" was, Suzanne Marie Sevakis. they didn't say too much about Mr kidnapping killer daddy. like what kinds of jobs he had... was he a drunk? did he betabuxx or Chad the dumb single mom? who knows? I'll be researching him...

it makes me wonder about the creepy dudes that seek out single moms with young daughters... &/or, the dumb moms that are too clueless to see the clues! I predict more faux Fritzl's in the future! after all modern foids are so self absorbed that their "personality detectors" don't work!

the whole case can be blamed on the original stupid foid single mom with 'Gina tingles instead of staying with the father of her children.
How tall is he?

WHO is fritzl?

(spoilers ahead!

Normie sex haver problem