Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The PS4 should be backwards compatible

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
It’s so stupid how we can’t play PS3 games on the PS4 man I just wanna play black ops 2 MW2 GTA4 and more classic PS3 games

Time to get a PC brocel.

You can get a PS3 for no cost at all.

Trucel trait: you never owned a console,consoles are for fakecel normies.

Ive always wanted to play Sonic 06, Sonic Generation and Metal Gear Riding. But I never played them back then and now I don't have a platform to play them tbh. I have still have my Xbox360 but I don't want to connext it again

Re: the answer to all your questions:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353418Friday, February 26, 2016 9:52 AM CST
Caucasian individuals are truly beautiful and intelligent.
Re: PC v Console
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353674Friday, February 26, 2016 10:02 AM CST
Actually, there are various factors that you seem to neglect. Such factors cannot be ignored Firstly, gaming consoles often have hardware architecture that differs significantly from that of a PC. Consequently, even computers with higher processing capabilities can experience many loading issues within the special case of console emulation. It is not reasonable to state that "C2 > C1 and therefore better" without recognizing the evident hardware contrast between both devices. You should not expect algorithms optimized to manipulate 8-bit data to efficiently manipulate 32-bit data.

PS4pill is a brutal. Over if you can't afford PS plus every month

It’s so stupid how we can’t play PS3 games on the PS4 man I just wanna play black ops 2 MW2 GTA4 and more classic PS3 games
Backwards compatibility with incels

there is no backwards compatibility for your FACE

No one play cod on ps3 and GTA4 servers on ps3 are closed
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i fucking hate cuckstar for making red dead online and programming big booty latinas instead of upkeeping the most enjoyable multiplayer experience in any game ever made