Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The proportion of pedophiles is greater among faggots.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
"Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually."

source:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the full paper. Every study that questions the LGBT has been completely wiped out from the internet.

Since homosexuals are not only allowed but encouraged to express their sexuality to the fullest, they have the unique ability to pursue nubile partners.

This is much unlike sexually repressed sub8 men. The closest they can get to a nubile partner is an androgynous Asian woman with undeveloped secondary sexual characteristics -- hardly the pubescent 13 year old of every man's dreams!

Last edited:
both like small breast to no breast

gets aroused by boyish looking bodies

the only difference is their taste in facial looks

I've noticed also.

I found the full text on ResearchGate.

It's not that hard to find certain studies, most large universities have libraries with pretty expansive journal subscriptions.

Attachments

• FreundWatson1992proportions.pdf
    696.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I found the full text on ResearchGate.

It's not that hard to find certain studies, most large universities have libraries with pretty expansive journal subscriptions.

thanks

Homosexuality is deviant, with pedophilia being even more deviant. These sickos need more and more of a kink to get off.

...the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1

Doesn't this mean that there are more straight pedos?

because ALL faggots are pedophiles they are not diffident things its like calling a serial killer a murderer DUH OBVIOUSLY, to be a homosexual you must also be a pedophile and a tranny thats why they all need to be killed

Maybe pedophiles are faggots because little boys look the same as little girls

Thank you for posting. Someone in the truther scene said that there is a link between homosexuality and child abuse, but it's hard to find information.

i hate faggots man