Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The prophecy of inceldom.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I have already posted this in another thread but I feel it deserves its own thread, it is my own dark prophecy for what inceldom is and what it means for the world along with the future of things. :feelsjuice:

The rise of inceldom was inevitable whether Elliot Rodger existed or didn't, if it wasn't him it would just be another random man to take his place. Inceldom is a natural progression of things for we are a symptom of societal and civilization decay along with its inevitable collapse or death.

In times of prosperity for the majority of the population, there were very few incels if any at all, now is the time of poverty and extreme hardship we incels are numerous where our numbers grow every year as this current society invokes the disposability of the majority of men as common law. But I come to bring you, men, here a light at the end of this dark dreary tunnel or passageway, for when this society's or civilization's end finally becomes reality and its collapse undeniable by all we incel men will become known as the dark harbinger sons of the apocalypse, the end is just the beginning for in the future we men will be known as the men of wrath. Today we are known as God's bastard unwanted sons, unwanted by the society that throws us away as garbage castaways, but tomorrow we will be known as the harbinger sons of the apocalypse where beyond wrath we will be known as the sons of retribution against the entire world who has cursed us to lives of utter contempt, banishment, or damnation. Do not despair for long, for our true ascension awaits us all and the hour draws near, may we all enjoy the time together for when this world is burned asunder and from its ruins rebuild the world entirely in our own images. :feelsdevil::yes:

The Triumph of Death by Pieter Bruegel the Elder

Last edited:
A glorious return to barbarism and natural law. :feelzez:
No society, civilization, or nation survives by turning the majority of its male inhabitants into poor serfs and outcasts, and upon the collapse of civilization itself if it turns us all into barbarians so be it. :feelsLSD::yes:

fuck the fbi
I laugh at the future when the government is broke, financially bankrupted, and penniless to which they cannot even afford to pay their F.B.I. agents to be its secret police anymore, that is the future, my brothers. :feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
I laugh at the future when the government is broke, bankrupted, and penniless to which they cannot even afford to pay their F.B.I. agents to be its secret police anymore, that is the future, my brothers. :feelsEhh::yes:
based brocel

Based and incelpocalypsepilled. Normies and foids shall cower in fear as we lay ruin to their degenerate constructs. The Blackpill Hour will cleanse all.
Apocalypse vasnetsov

@erenyeager Glory to inceldia!

Priceless. Brilliant post as always.
Today we are known as God's bastard unwanted sons, unwanted by the society that throws us away as garbage castaways, but tomorrow we will be known as the harbinger sons of the apocalypse where beyond wrath we will be known as the sons of retribution against the entire world who has cursed us to lives of utter contempt, banishment, or damnation
Crises are inevitable, it's a natural cycle. But this is precisely why we will be the ones to weather the storm. Normies are unprepared for what's to come but we've been training for it our entire lives. They can't even come close to the level of mental resilience we have. The more we endure, the stronger we become.

When is the collapse coming? I don't think its anytime soon. Could easily take another 100 years or more.

No way man. Blackpill spreads at a faster rate each year. It's going to be by 2033 at the latest. :feelsEhh:

Probably in the next few years even.

Crises are inevitable, it's a natural cycle. But this is precisely why we will be the ones to weather the storm. Normies are unprepared for what's to come but we've been training for it our entire lives. They can't even come close to the level of mental resilience we have. The more we endure, the stronger we become.

Exactly this.

The whole fucking West is going to go down like the Weimar Republic.

Last edited:

Ride the Kali Yuga my fren, I agree with your post entirely. :feelsdevil::yes:

When is the collapse coming? I don't think its anytime soon. Could easily take another 100 years or more.
100 years? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The entire west doesn't even have another five to ten years left before it internally implodes everywhere. We've spent our entire lives hated, banished, condemned, and forced into exile, so what's waiting for another five or ten more years going to cost us watching the entire world we hate be utterly destroyed? :feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Based and incelpocalypsepilled. Normies and foids shall cower in fear as we lay ruin to their degenerate constructs. The Blackpill Hour will cleanse all.
View attachment 554685
@erenyeager Glory to inceldia!
B06ffcea443fbaf030f343b8645874a4

Last edited:
Barbarism favors Chad and Stacy. Civilization favors incels.
Barbarism gives incels a purpose as wise elders, wandering warriors, learned sages, respected teachers, carriers of sacred knowledge etc, etc. :feelsthink:

Civilzation favors niggers, Jews and multiculturalism and all the filth, disease and degeneracy that comes with it. It turns genetically gifted Ned and Catelyn Stark types who under barbarism would otherwise be well respected nobles worthy of respect into degenerate Chads and Stacies with a predilection for self destruction and suicide because they inherintly sense that so called civilization a.k.a Clown World is truly nothing worth living for so such types decide to live fast and die young and leave a beautiful corpse instead of living a long life attempting to uphold this abomination. :feelsUgh:

Barbarism gives incels a purpose as wise elders, wandering warriors, learned sages, respected teachers, carriers of sacred knowledge etc, etc. :feelsthink:

Civilzation favors niggers, Jews and multiculturalism and all the filth, disease and degeneracy that comes with it. It turns genetically gifted Ned and Catelyn Stark types who under barbarism would otherwise be well respected nobles worthy of respect into degenerate Chads and Stacies with a predilection for self destruction and suicide because they inherintly sense that so called civilization a.k.a Clown World is truly nothing worth living for so such types decide to live fast and die young and leave a beautiful corpse instead of living a long life attempting to uphold this abomination. :feelsUgh:
This man here understands. :feelsdevil::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
Inceldians unite!
May this pitiful and pathetic globalhomo world collapse in our lifetimes and may we watch its ashes burn from the distance wherein its destroyed ruins we all get to enjoy the spoils of its destruction, may Lord KEK God of chaos be our greatest teacher as we all become apocalyptic men of great vision going forth. :feelsdevil::yes:

Civili
No man. Barbarism means competition, violence, brute strength, force and raw sexual prowess. All this favors the genetic elite, i.e., Chad. Chad can hunt, fuck and fight. Incels and normies on the other hand are physically weaker and less virile, which makes them more reliant on accumulation of resources and comfortable shelter.

Barbarism would crush incels because we are physically weaker than Chads. We don't have the genetics to be warriors and fighters.

What you describe is the advanced stage of civilization where people are ruined by comfort.
In ancient Greece and Roman Empire they still worshiped Chads.

No man. Barbarism means competition, violence, brute strength, force and raw sexual prowess. All this favors the genetic elite, i.e., Chad. Chad can hunt, fuck and fight. Incels and normies on the other hand are physically weaker and less virile, which makes them more reliant on accumulation of resources and comfortable shelter.

Barbarism would crush incels because we are physically weaker than Chads. We don't have the genetics to be warriors and fighters.

What you describe is the advanced stage of civilization where people are ruined by comfort.
For every four Chads anymore there are ten to twenty incels, and as much of existence, everything is merely a lottery numbers game. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Barbarism obviously existed before and yet incels were not crushed as evidenced by our existence ie somehow our shitty genes made it into current year which would suggest we had a viable purpose or several in the past that kept our gene pool safe from total annihilation.

The above purposes I told you about were just off the top of my head spitballing but one you should not discount is our potential at being effective warriors.

The naturally scrawny chinks learned martial arts and became very effective with them after all.

No reason at all a scrawny or fat white european incel cannot become proficient with a blade (sword) once again once all the ammo runs out after civil and global warfare. :feelzez:

Chad ie the common incel stereotype of him anyway, the big muscled up almost 7 foot freak of nature becomes an easy target and quickly loses his mass during times of trouble and privations.

With a global famine after all where’s he gonna find the protein to keep his gains or the steroids for that matter that greatly aid in this what with all the major drug manufacturing plants shut down? :feelsthink:

Civili

In ancient Greece and Roman Empire they still worshiped Chads.
There are more exiled outcast men today than there has been in the four thousand plus years of human history or civilization combined, you doubters are a funny lot. :feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
Globohomo will implode under the weight of its own contradictions
This is inevitable

Globohomo will implode under the weight of its own contradictions
This is inevitable
And the fires that engulf this world, as a result, will be a beautiful sight, a purifying fire like no other that has been seen before. May we all in our lifetime be so lucky to witness such a glorious spectacle! And may we all finally get to live enriching lives after the total destruction or mayhem that follows afterward.
:feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
My god, the coping is too strong in this thread.
JFL at thinking some weak ass skinnyfat basement dwelling disease-ridden virgin manlets could be successful barbarians.
Most likely we will all be peasant slaves to the kingdom of Chad.
Even after society collapses and everything is chaos, one thing is for sure: Good genetics are always in favor. It's law of nature that the better genetics have the upper hand, not something society forced upon us.

JFL at thinking some weak ass skinnyfat basement dwelling disease-ridden virgin manlets could be successful barbarians.
Even after society collapses and everything is chaos, one thing is for sure: Good genetics are always in favor. It's law of nature that the better genetics have the upper hand, not something society forced upon us.
I view thinking like this to be a lack of imagination, brains, and numbers will always outperform physical bronze especially when the opposing force has fewer numbers. It seems some of you want to give up completely seeing no light at the end of the dark tunnel for us, on that, we'll have to disagree. For me, this is our light at the end of the tunnel and if the entire destruction of civilization has to take place to make that happen then I'm all for it. I refuse to believe in no-win scenarios. For me, the collapse of modern society and civilization is all but inevitable, it's practically guaranteed at this point. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JTyPcnYiY

Caesar himself looked like an incel.
Sorry but this is totally fake
Excess of masculinity only thrives under open female supremacy

Excess of masculinity only thrives under open female supremacy
Technological industrial society was always feminine from its very beginning, men created such a world with the intention of creating a world safe and prosperous for females and their offspring to which they would enjoy such splendors on an equal footing, little did men understand however those females would come to rule such society overtime transforming a majority of them into second class citizens to which they would choose sterility or abortion over biological reproduction itself, thus enters inceldom into the history books. The nature of the masculine is creativity, wild primalism, and chaos, the nature of femininity is mindless conformity, domestication, and social order. The real opposing dichotomy of the sexes. :feelsjuice::yes::yes:

Last edited:
Technological industrial society was always feminine from its very beginning, men created such a world with the intention of creating a world safe and prosperous for females and their offspring to which they would enjoy such splendors on an equal footing, little did men understand however those females would come to rule such society overtime transforming a majority of them into second class citizens to which they would choose sterility or abortion over biological reproduction itself, thus enters inceldom into the history books. The nature of the masculine is creativity, wild primalism, and chaos, the nature of femininity is mindless conformity, domestication, and social order. The real opposing dichotomy of the sexes. :feelsjuice::yes::yes:

View attachment 554736

View attachment 554736
The men who sexually win under the gynocracy are usually the most meme tier masculine ones

Bro one shot and you kill anyone with "good genetics" lol. The existence of civilization, weapons and medicine is a constant struggle against nature. And this exists, because a group of incels in the past, they got fed up with how a big chad monopolized all the females and killed him, lol:panties:

So what? Civilization collapse is inevitable. And we don't have to do anything to bring the collapse about. We can just sit back and watch the midwits and leftoids tear themselves and society apart. Once the system as a whole has been set on this course, it can't be reversed. Yes, many of us will also succumb during the collapse.

The men who sexually win under the gynocracy are usually the most meme tier masculine ones
They're complete conformists, short term myopic thinkers whose concern is personal gratification only, they think of nothing of the world at large and think nothing of long term consequences or the lives of others, this society completely rewards the wrong kind of people who contribute nothing greater for humanity whatsoever consumed by their own mindless selfish greed and is one of the reasons I hate this society very much. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Oh boy, my favorite part being on this forum gentlemen, I got some IT hatemail and responses to this thread of mine, shall I respond to them? Of course, you know I'm going to. :feelsEhh:

Web capture 28 12 2021 152254 wwwredditcom

Not really bold to say the entire world is going to end soon, anybody who has been seriously paying attention to the United States stock market, global economy, geopolitics, and the various disruptive internal social divisions the last twenty-five years knows what comes next, it's really not hard to imagine at all, not that I would expect a dumb Redditor to understand these things. You call it a bold claim, I call it an inevitability. Suffice it to say, your entire world is on borrowed time where very soon it is going to meet a very climatic horrifying end, and yes, I'm looking forward to this event with glee.

All the while you ignore the droves of millions upon millions of miserable men outcasted from society for this short-sighted neoliberal globalhomo social utopia of yours, but you and your kind have done so for many decades to much peril to yourselves in your ignorance for I assure you there will be consequences over time as there is for everything. None of you learn from past history, because if you did, you would understand having millions of angry men in the world never ends well for those that their anger is directed.

This point in history while similar to many past instances has an unprecedented uniqueness to its own, and as this horror unfolds in the postmodern setting it will have a unique post-modern expression just as this society and civilization collapses under its own weight of multiple internal contradictions, but going to my previous paragraph, if you think destroying the lives of millions upon millions of men will have no long-lasting negative ramifications you are even more of a bigger fool than you present yourself as here.

There are multiple ways to install obedience, you lack imagination or vision.

Web capture 28 12 2021 152223 wwwredditcom

It is you who trivializes and underestimates just how many of us there are around the
world and ultimately this will be your own undoing. Funny, we would say the same thing about you.

Web capture 28 12 2021 152330 wwwredditcom

Quite the opposite, I pray for the destruction of this world into total annihilation and oblivion every day, because the thought of watching people as you fall from grace into the descent of madness, destitution, suffering, and endless agony I find myself personally to be exhilarating. Do you know all those historic gun and ammo sales in the United States in the last ten years? The thought of you dumb yard apes turning your guns and bullets on each other as the final conclusion of this joke of a nation becomes finalized I find amusing, because, in the end, you're all too stupid to do much else. No, my dear, I look forward to the end of people like you and this entire civilization with great anticipated satisfaction. In fact, nothing in this world will bring me any greater pleasure.

Web capture 28 12 2021 152349 wwwredditcom

I'm just a random man screaming into the void of cyberspace, whether people listen to me or not is irrelevant. Nobody is forced to read my typed words here, they do so out of their own interest.

Web capture 28 12 2021 152415 wwwredditcom

I do so love the irony of how you complain about how incels falsely stereotype women and then you proceed to falsely stereotype all incels as a response. I honestly don't mind it, the fact you mental basket cases underestimate us men really is a good thing, that is to say, for us.

If this was an elaborate game of chess, you would have already lost.

Web capture 28 12 2021 152443 wwwredditcom

Most of you won't survive the dissolution of civilization, and therein lies the prize.

Web capture 28 12 2021 15219 wwwredditcom

You're right, most of the world doesn't know now, but I assure you, once the collapse of the western neoliberal sphere begins it will come to know the very meaning of incel men very quickly as the millions of men who this society has condemned to a life of hell rise up out of that hell swallowing up the entire land and those who have in a merciless fashion reduced our lives to nothing, it will be poetic justice when the ranks of millions of oppressed men band together on that occasion. We're very numerous and our ranks grow yearly, ever wonder why your Reddit board never runs out of new material 24/7?

Last edited:

Indeed brother

I was born playing cod (and other fps's)

My senses are as tuned as a Hungary wolf!

I just got a new revolver

I say....

Meirl

I do enjoy the tears and hatemail of IT towards me, more, please. :feelsjuice:

:yes:Giga-based
You have a way with words indeed. I like how precise you were with your art of insulting the insufferable. I like seeing members here who are intent on acting up, it's strictly anti-soy and superior behaviour.

However I am afraid you are deluded when you mention that incels did not exist in times of prosperity. We are, relatively speaking, in, times of prosperity. Inceldom is just the natural order. It has existed since the dawn of man. In tribes, the leaders, the warriors were picked. Even in medieval ages where degeneracy was restricted hypergamy was inevitably advantaged. F*moid instincts are inevitable. Due to advances in society and being in times of exponential prosperity, we are the first incels able to gather together and concentrate on this issue. It was never non-existent nor was it ever a minor issue. What will happen in the near-future regarding this problem remains unclear, but we are certainly not in the only period with the incel population.
Thank you fren, I do so much like eviscerating the rift raft, they practically make it easy to do. :feelshehe::yes:

This is a period of false prosperity inside the United States, there hasn't been a true period of economic prosperity since the late 1970s. Yes, there have been to some degree throughout history a segment of the population who has been incel, the difference of course now is both size, number, and scope, what we see now is an exponential growth of inceldom and when you turn the majority of the male population in any society into incels the negative ramifications of such a transformation, needless to say, will be disastrous overtime to say in the slightest. What we have now is completely unprecedented in that there is no past society in human history to compare the current one with, it is that bad. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It has been shown that it is possible to go back, I mean look at taliban a group of men armed with guns overthrowing their globohomo government and removing foid's right all in a short period of time and no country did a thing to stop them, you could say it is possible because the military didn't fight back and they shared a religion, the same can happen anywhere in the world however men will share their inceldom and their hate towards society not religion as the number of sexlessness and single males rise as men lose hope in women and harbor bitterness against how they are treated in a gynocentric society they won't defend it and so it will come eventually

It has been shown that it is possible to go back, I mean look at taliban a group of men armed with guns overthrowing their globohomo government and removing foid's right all in a short period of time and no country did a thing to stop them, you could say it is possible because the military didn't fight back and they shared a religion, the same can happen anywhere in the world however men will share their inceldom and their hate towards society not religion as the number of sexlessness and single males rise as men lose hope in women and harbor bitterness against how they are treated in a gynocentric society they won't defend itI
Imagine a society that collapses that has treated a majority of its male inhabitants so horribly for so long, that when the few elites and a majority of women ask for help in a time of actual existential crisis, those same mistreated majority of men gives them the middle finger and tell them to fuck off, that my friends are the future. It is the future women have made in this society and the elites that control it, one wonders what stupidity went in their minds when they thought making a majority of men disposable was somehow sustainable to which the negative ramifications of such a relationship mere acceptable social collateral damage of maintaining the facade of freedom, but one thing is certain, when this society finally collapses we shall see that making a majority of men feel disposable will have long-lasting negative consequences that will probably last for several decades to come. Gentlemen here, what we're witnessing is a monumental historical failed social experiment in real-time, for what happens when all of humanity and society abandons a majority of men? Eventually, the majority of men abandon all of humanity and society, what comes next will be interesting because it has never happened before, but I surmise by mere postulation that destruction at some random unknown future date as we stand at a crossroad here will be immense. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Imagine a society that collapses that has treated a majority of its male inhabitants so horribly for so long, that when the few elites and a majority of women ask for help in a time of actual existential crisis, those same mistreated majority of men gives them the middle finger and tell them to fuck off, that my friends are the future. It is the future women have made in this society and the elites that control it, one wonders what stupidity went in their minds when they thought making a majority of men disposable was somehow sustainable to which the negative ramifications of such a relationship mere acceptable social collateral damage of maintaining the facade of freedom, but one thing is certain, when this society finally collapses we shall see that making a majority of men feel disposable will have long-lasting negative consequences that will probably last for several decades to come. :feelsjuice:
Back then foids and feminist called for men to get back to taliban and help these poor women yet the majority of men said no we won't die for people who are unrelated to us, why should I die for such a thing, no body wanted to go and save the poor taliban women, the same would happen here eventually when the majority of men stop having female partners and those who did got bitten by cucked divorce law, even your own country's women would be unrelated to you so why should you risk your life for them.

Back then foids and feminist called for men to get back to taliban and help these poor women yet the majority of men said no we won't die for people who are unrelated to us, why should I die for such a thing, no body wanted to go and save the poor taliban women, the same would happen here eventually when the majority of men stop having female partners and those who did got bitten by cucked divorce law, even your own country's women would be unrelated to you so why should you risk your life for them.

This is it.

This will be the moment that the :blackpill: turns :whitepill:

Even soy cucks won't defend them, the soy cuck is a weak and a pathetic man that is trying to adapt to the gynocentric society to survive, he is too coward to voice disdain and will just conform to society's norm just like foids do, he will be the first one to unzip his pants and backstab foids in Minecraft once it all collapses

Last edited:
As for several decades now, women have treated men as strangers forced into reckless hostile exile so shall women one day feel the same sentiment when they find out that there aren't any men left wanting to maintain the society that they now fully possess, on a long enough timeline we eventually come round full circle. :feelsjuice: