Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The promised land (must read)

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
The promised land for incels is going to valhalla to meet all the incel saints after death.

Honestly, I don't worry about future promises.

Not because I “hate it”, I just don’t have the patience to think about it and feel touched.

Honestly, I don't worry about future promises.

Not because I “hate it”, I just don’t have the patience to think about it and feel touched.
The “promised land” is abrahamic copium i use it in jest :lul:

It's boring to worry about promises of a better future, the reality is that this is nothing more than a mechanism of hope for you to live in society, all the time supporting flawed common sense.

The “promised land” is abrahamic copium i use it in jest :lul:
Generally in the Abrahamic religion the verb addressed in this group's faith is allegorical, or rationalism, obviously there are esoteric sects, but I don't care.

Probably the land means that man is better, because when the Midrash talks about man cultivating the land it is a mention of himself cultivating, in this case his choices. No, I'm not Jewish, nor a follower of Judaism, I just studied theology.