Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The profile picture pill is the most brutal pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
If it was that easy I would of done it by now
*would have done it
full

Not that hard to get an avi bro..

@2340922 thoughts?
agree its only status and respect. i saw more greycels are respected then high post users. greycels at least make good quality posts... :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
Us defaultavatarcels will always be seen less than those with a picture :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: It doesn't matter how much we postmaxx or what high iq posts we post we are still on the same level as greycels. Its over if you don't have a profile picture ngl. You might as well ldar.
u are false im the main defaultavatarcels..inever had one and u copycat. u are wrong u know....
just get an avi.. GREYCEL

Beyond over for defaultlettercels

Its easy to get a profile picture bro, first all you gotta do is take a shower, get a haircut, pick up some cool hobbies and just be yourself bro

Dude why havent you gotten an avi?

Dude why havent you gotten an avi?
This is like telling an incel "why havnt you gotten laid". To others having one is normal and they even get one as soon as they sign up yet I have been here since April 2019 and still do not have one. It is indeed over.

This is like telling an incel "why havnt you gotten laid". To others having one is normal and they even get one as soon as they sign up yet I have been here since April 2019 and still do not have one. It is indeed over.

Bro stop. It's different. You can literally get one in 2 minutes

Brutal. Normal people can get one in 2 minutes yet I have been here for 10 months and still don't have one :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Brutal. Normal people can get one in 2 minutes yet I have been here for 10 months and still don't have one :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Do you not even know how to get one? I can teach you

So put on animu girl

Some incels said they like my avatar, lifefuel tbh :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I like the R in pink in the avi space tho

Get an ER style avi.

Is the profile picture pill a parody of the driving license pill or something ?

I can't help but see it as such.

This made me change my avatar to a mexican Chad. He was the equivalent of Rambo in mexican movies

hey @Yerberito your profile pic is pretty good

The most underrated pill.

hey @TheSecondComing your profile pic is pretty good

R for rope, you have the most based avi on the forum bro, don't worry, plus it matches ur rank color. you're gonna make it

Intelligence is 60-80% genetic. Moreover, subpar looks tend to come concurrently with subpar intelligence, hence "good/bad genes come in packages". The halo effect didn't come out of nowhere. Some people are just hopeless.

Intelligence is 60-80% genetic. Moreover, subpar looks tend to come concurrently with subpar intelligence, hence "good/bad genes come in packages". The halo effect didn't come out of nowhere. Some people are just hopeless.

you do realize I'm talking about uploading an avi right?

Nice Count Bleck pfp