Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The profile picture pill is the most brutal pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Us defaultavatarcels will always be seen less than those with a picture :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: It doesn't matter how much we postmaxx or what high iq posts we post we are still on the same level as greycels. Its over if you don't have a profile picture ngl. You might as well ldar.

yes, get an anime avi

You should get one ngl
I love my new one

my man doesn’t know how to google an image from the internet it’s over :feelsrope:
I see people change their profile picture so easily yet I cannot do this? Its destroying me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I see people change their profile picture so easily yet I cannot do this? Its destroying me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
It’s over for sure if you can’t figure out something so simple.

Just use @Saudade 's profile pic. He's banned so it can be all urs now if u want

hey what's up

I appreciate you

Man this is so sad...

Over for defaultavatarcels

I scoff at defaultcels

Op needs to obtain an anime girl avi to gain halo status amongst cultured men :feelsLSD:

Get a rick avi or cuck

I don't generally change my profile pictures anywhere since people identify you by it, but whatever, the last one I picked randomly.

The profile picture pill it's the hardest to swallow

I'd reframe you from changing it tbh

just get a fucking picture you INCELCEL

The profile picture pill it's the hardest to swallow
hmm you have nothing to worry about

Us defaultavatarcels will always be seen less than those with a picture :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: It doesn't matter how much we postmaxx or what high iq posts we post we are still on the same level as greycels. Its over if you don't have a profile picture ngl. You might as well ldar.
Put Mugi or Yui chan as your profile pic, we might have full k on club here, we already have @TigerFestival as Mio chan, @Yerberito as Azusa chan, me as Ritsu chan, but we lack these two, @stupid dream betrayed us, baka.

Over for norickavicels
19.jpg

This is unironically true. Having the default avatar is considered a n00bish trait.

You can change your avi