Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The production team behind Stranger Things did excellent work

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
The sound, the editing, the camera work, the direction it's all top tier. The acting and script aren't really even exceptional but it's all put together so well it doesn't matter.

I've been reluctant to watch that show since the main characters are kids and there might be teen romance in it.

Minjaze said:
I've been reluctant to watch that show since the main characters are kids and there might be teen romance in it.

There is. Stay far, far away if you don't want brutal sui fuel.

Quite a bit of young love tbh but there are some relateable incel characters too.

VLÖ said:
There is. Stay far, far away if you don't want brutal sui fuel.
Knew it. Sorry you had to find out the hard way.

IdealMaxilla said:
Quite a bit of young love tbh but there are some relateable incel characters too.
This being TV, the incel characters won't stay incel for long.

Minjaze said:

Same.

IdealMaxilla said:

Who?

I mean, the kids do not count.

There is this dude who wants the girl who, in turn, wants another guy but he is in no way incel.

AngelOfDisease said:
Who?

I mean, the kids do not count.

There is this dude who wants the girl who, in turn, wants another guy but he is in no way incel.

hes incel and gets bullied

the recessed maxilla teethcel kid is also an incel 

dont overthink it young goy

The last 5 mins of the show literally shows an incel getting rejected multiple times at a dance and breaking down in public. So it's kinda redpilled in a sense. The cutest girl on the show then feels sorry for him and dances with him.

the ginger girl clearly wants the bbc

BBC theory confirmed

AlexanderR97 said:
The last 5 mins of the show literally shows an incel getting rejected multiple times at a dance and breaking down in public. So it's kinda redpilled in a sense. The cutest girl on the show then feels sorry for him and dances with him.

This would never happen in the real world unless other Stacies dared the Stacy to dance with the school aspie.

The only way a Stacy would dance with an incel is if she is being paid to do it or as a drunken dare.

Dry Spell said:
AlexanderR97 said:
This would never happen in the real world unless other Stacies dared the Stacy to dance with the school aspie.
The only way a Stacy would dance with an incel is if she is being paid to do it or as a drunken dare.
She was significantly older than him so I can see it happening irl out of pity for the young kid who was suicidal watching all of his best friends with a girlfriend. Literally, I would kill myself if what happened to him happened to me.