Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Problems With Cities Fully Explained

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★
Why is life becoming difficult in cities?
Life is a flow. Like water. It forms a shape of your mind. You & life aren’t separate. Therefore, talking only about life, without you, will not help.

Think, what have you done to balance life.

Cities or rural landscape or any other place, is just a context.

Of course, cities have a fast paced life with people being competitive and demanding. That doesn’t mean it is difficult. If you have chose a city life, own it. Be responsible to adapt to the lifestyle. Try it at least. If it doesn’t work out. You always have an option.

Thus, life in isolation shouldn’t be viewed, it should be seen along with y

What is the disadvantages of living a city life?
How hard is simply city life?
Why is life so hard?
What are some difficult and easy cities to live in?
Why is our life very difficult, but there are millions of more difficult life out there?
The reasons are manifold.

The Tier-I cities are overflowing, resources are limited but the demand is through the roof. Any person who wants to do something in life is moving out of there hometown to big cities which has created a huge influx of population over-burdening these cities.
The second reason is over-population, people are not only earning in cities but they are pro-creating like rabbits as well. You do not have enough space in Mumbai or Bengaluru which could be called proportionate to the population these places have to support.
The third reason is competition. A century ago if you knew how to do grade 2 mathematics and were able to form complete sentences, you were golden. You could be a manager. You could still live-off pretty well 30–50 years back if you were able to read and write. Today it doesn’t matter if you have a wall laminated with 35 degrees that you earned, you still have to compete with 6000 people who have 45 degrees from better places.
This competition has raised the businesses, innovation and what not but has crushed individuals far more than it has benefited.

I still see my father going to office at 10am coming back at 5 however, I have to reach office at 10, official time to leave is 7 which can easily extend to 10pm. The balance between work and life is so shaken that getting to grips with it takes its own sweet time.

If we add instant gratification to the problems above, I would say we have a generation that has been crippled from living a life of peace.

All peace you get is in pieces in cities