Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with the new ranks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I think they all be better now.

It makes sense that red is harder to get than pink now cuz I always thought red looked better

Also the colours being slightly brighter than they were b4 is good cuz all the green and yellow ranks don't look like shit anymore

I dunno y the colour of stars and username is different tho it looks stupid but that's probably just a glitch

Think obscure is different now

I need to postmaxx to 15k asap

Can you go away tbh

Yeas new 25k ran looks cool

The stars for 10k and 15k dont match :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Now there are half a million rainbow names and it means absolutely nothing now jfl
and new Enlightened's colors don't move in one speed, instead they slow to a halt periodically and then resume. That makes it look like shit.
And then Obscure cycles through all the colors just to move onto new Transcendental which just flashes blue and pink. Just look at the members list to see the difference in how well Obscure and Enlightened's colors work compared to Transcendental.
Although at least the green names are miles better than before.

Last edited:
the two last ranks look shit ngl

The bastards cheated me out of my favorite color. Now I have to rank up and start posting again instead of lurking. :feelsugh: If I have the willpower.

Mine is black now

my color sucks now

urs looks pretty much the same imo

I want the real red back again :woke:

new Enlightened's colors don't move in one speed, instead they slow to a halt periodically and then resume. That makes it look like shit
^
Transcendental also hurts my eyes.

Pink is the color of pussies and red is the color of hymen bleeding.
Hymen > pussies ngl

I love my color

I like it too. Earlier the orange overlord color was really ugly. But now its a bit lighter.

I just got new rank yesterday but today I was reverted to same color I was before :reeeeee:

Ranks are cope
If you are a nigger you will die a nigger

I dont like mine