Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The problem with soys, trannies and computers

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
tl;dr
Warning for low IQ-cels this is not for you. Go back to your meme threads because you will not have the ability to comprehend the dangers this implicates nor the patience to read the following article.
https://vastabrupt.com/2018/10/31/gender-acceleration/

I expect this to be buried but maybe a few will appreciate this.

Throughout history, many of the world's foremost mathematicians and philosophers have claimed to be in contact with otherworldly entities.
Pythagoras claimed to be in contact with extraterrestrial entities, and was the first man to really popularize the pentagram.
Computers have also more or less existed for the past 400-500 years, just not in the way that most people think they do.
Once you learn the basics of coding, you realize that the world basically just is computer code.

For small brain nibbas:
Technology = Satan

Watch this if you want an intro for this stuff, but I must warn you, there's no going back once you do.
Make sure you're mentally stable before embarking on this journey, I've seen many people break once they start learning about this stuff.

although i dont like reddit tis is definetly r/iamverysmart

Computers have also more or less existed for the past 400-500 years, just not in the way that most people think they do.
Once you learn the basics of coding, you realize that the world basically just is computer code.

For small brain nibbas:
Technology = Satan
You and I are on the same plane. We understand the problems, that we are guided by animistic lusts. This became a lot more apparent when the SJW NPCs came about. Computers are now glorified electronic secretaries we rely on.

tl;dr
Warning for low IQ-cels this is not for you. Go back to your meme threads because you will not have the ability to comprehend the dangers this implicates nor the patience to read the following article.
https://vastabrupt.com/2018/10/31/gender-acceleration/

I expect this to be buried but maybe a few will appreciate this.
Low iq is often a codeword to cope with people calling you a delirant madman (this is probably the case)

Low iq is often a codeword to cope with people calling you a delirant madman (this is probably the case)
I'm sorry your attention span is lower than a 5th graders, and you can't read hard words.

anyone has tl dr? I preffer to keep practicing jazz guitar instead of reading this

I'm sorry your attention span is lower than a 5th graders, and you can't read hard words.
1 It can be. Attention span however has nothing to do with intellectual computational capability

2 The coping is hard. I will put like 100.000 meaningless words together or words with a meaningless message and blame you since you don't want to lose half day to read my nonsense. The same applies with messages that could have been expressed in a much simpler way and that I decided to over-complicate

Can the article be summarized? My brain stopped working 20 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back