Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The problem with society is the fact that most men are gender traitors who aren’t willing to work together.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the problem with society is the fact that most men are gender traitors who aren’t willing to work together, most men work against other men by supporting feminism which is cucked.

Hypergamy and female self-entitlement is likely never going away since too many men white knight for women at every opportunity and constantly try to justify the shitty actions of women.

‘Leave her alone. It’s her choice what she does with her body’. ‘It’s her choice who she chooses’. :soy: Pathetic cucks don’t see a problem with the fact that many women avoid their looks match, they just enable women’s high ass standards, especially when you get cucks that will go as far as to pay money just to see body related pictures of women that aren’t even on model level looks, helping to make even average and ugly looking women self-entitled when them cucks should be helping other men instead.

Yes, men will never support other random men like they do with women, no movements to help men will ever be started by men
Tbh I don't know how to feel about this

Again, this is why I hate men more than women.

"Every man for himself" - Chad

Male friendship is the biggest myth that I was taught as a kid. Watching all those meaningless cartoons and anime taught me that men should love their brother and cherish their brother but that is a big lie. Men will throw each other under the bus for some cunny flaps. When I accepted that male friendship doesnt exist I simply walked away.....

The problem with society is the fact that most men are gender traitors who aren’t willing to work together.
True. But, would working together change anything? Hmmm... for governments to take lesser men seriously, they must like starting a revolution.
I guess, that's the main difference between men and women: high tier women ALWAYS HELP the lesser tier ones, while high tier men do the opposite to lesser tier sub-humans-men, hating and exploiting everything out of them! Leaving them with... nothing, if possible. Men can be that cruel, to each other, or to lesser men. It's really sad
Like the topic title says, the problem with society is the fact that most men are gender traitors who aren’t willing to work together, most men work against other men by supporting feminism which is cucked.
Males nowadays are just desperate, always on the brink of hell desperation and suicide.
We're told, since young age, that we are expandable (almost supposed to die on the job), that we have no value, that no one cares about our fate, that no one will care about us or will ever help us. Even the government, and the doctors, dont care about our health (both psychical and mental). Then, we grow, and we hear all the sad real life stories, we see all the sad homeless people, and... we realize that the truth is even worse than that.
It's such a grim and terrifying scenario, that I cant really blame m-people for not being able to fight it.

Foids, in comparison, have a very different outlook on life: they have and will always have value, there will always be someone willing to take care of them, to be friend with them, to love them, to help them, to support them, to teach and guide them. They dont die on their jobs, have easy lives, easy jobs with no problems finding them (all they need is being pretty and charming), and the government is constantly trying to help them any way they can.
I could continue for pages...

Plus, as I said before, women in power always help the little ones. Men in power, instead, try to smash as many other (lesser) men as they can, so they can grab all the decent looking foids for themselves. But hey, apparently we vote for these individuals... (low tier men are like 1/4 of the total votes)
Hypergamy and female self-entitlement is likely never going away since too many men white knight for women at every opportunity and constantly try to justify the shitty actions of women.

‘Leave her alone. It’s her choice what she does with her body’. ‘It’s her choice who she chooses’. :soy: Pathetic cucks don’t see a problem with the fact that many women avoid their looks match, they just enable women’s high ass standards, especially when you get cucks that will go as far as to pay money just to see body related pictures of women that aren’t even on model level looks, helping to make even average and ugly looking women self-entitled when them cucks should be helping other men instead.
Based. The funny thing is that women are often intrinsically portrayed as these little angels, so caring so helping and so gentle towards other people or life beings, but the reality couldn't be more different: they can be the most selfish and viscous creatures on earth!
The only reason they were good, in the past, is because they ALL had to face a little of suffering (forced marriages, lots of kids and childbirths) which made them more wise gentle and empathetic towards other people suffering. Today instead they're completely spoiled, and never truly face any real life adversity. A one plus disastrous consequence of the worldwide murder of marriages.

Personally, I don't hate them foids, some are actually decent, treating me and my d lovely... Those who treat me badly, tho, or treat other men/people disrespectfully, can go fuck themselves and will never receive any kind of help from me.

Last edited:
True. But, would working together change anything? Hmmm... for governments to take lesser men seriously, they must like starting a revolution.
I guess, that's the main difference between men and women: high tier women ALWAYS HELP the lesser tier ones, while high tier men do the opposite to lesser tier sub-humans-men, actually hating them trying to exploit the most out of them!

Men nowadays are just desperate, always on the brink of hell desperation and suicide.
We're told, since young age, that we are expandable (almost supposed to die on the job), that we have no value, that no one cares about our fate, that no one will care about us or will ever help us. Even the government, and the doctors, dont care about our health (both psychical and mental). Then, we grow, and we hear all the sad real life stories, we see all the sad homeless people, and... we realize that the truth is even worse.
It's such a grim and terrifying scenario, that I cant really blame m-people for not being able to fight it.

Foids, in comparison, have a very different outlook on life: they have and will always have value, there will always be someone willing to take care of them, to be friend with them, to love them, to help them, to support them, to teach and guide them. They have easy lives, no one except them to die in their jobs, they have easy jobs and have no problem finding them (all they need is being pretty and charming), and the government is constantly trying to help them any way they can.
And I could continue for pages...

And of course, as I said before, women in power always help the little ones. Men in power, instead, try to smash as many other men as they can, so they can grab all the decent looking foids.
Why do we ("lesser men") fucking vote these people?

Based. The funny thing is that women are often intrinsically portrayed as these little angels, so caring so helping and so gentle towards other people or life beings, but the reality couldn't be more different: they are the most selfish and viscous creatures on earth!
The only reason they were good, in the past, is because they ALL had to face a little of suffering (forced marriages, lots of kids and childbirths) which made them more wise gentle and empathetic towards other people suffering.
Today instead they're completely spoiled, and never truly face any real life adversity. Anyway, that's a one plus disastrous consequence of the worldwide murder of marriages.

Still, I don't hate them foids, some are actually decent, treating me decently and sucking my dick with deep love... Those who treat me badly, tho, or treat other men/people disrespectfully, can go fuck themselves and will never receive any kind of help from me.
Women are privileged as hell, regardless of wether they are ugly or average looking.

High IQ and agreed

Male friendship is the biggest myth that I was taught as a kid. Watching all those meaningless cartoons and anime taught me that men should love their brother and cherish their brother but that is a big lie. Men will throw each other under the bus for some cunny flaps. When I accepted that male friendship doesnt exist I simply walked away.....
Friendship does exist but very rare

Attachments

• CAED51B4-7203-43F6-983F-2812984BD66B.jpeg
    CAED51B4-7203-43F6-983F-2812984BD66B.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 35
Women are privileged as hell, regardless of wether they are ugly or average looking.
Yes, surely, yes! It's just, that, pretty ones, can have even more privileges (on top of the other "basic" privileges) :whatfeels:

Men these days are so hopelessly desprate for pussy and will throw another man under the bus in seconds if it meant he would have a chance to access that pussy.

Men will work against, and even fight, other men to ensure (or in hopes to ensure) acquisition of women.

This the nature of the human animal, and many other mammals of this planet.

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls. Later, a boy named Jacquis partnered with me during a group project and would also sit with me during group water breaks. He offered me candy during Halloween.

Without the sexual pretense that leads males into conflict, intellect and personality quickly become the dominant traits of male-male interactions.

View: https://vocaroo.com/145TpCd87MZV

Men will work against, and even fight, other men to ensure (or in hopes to ensure) acquisition of women.

This the nature of the human animal, and many other mammals of this planet.
The society works if all worked together ,now look what it become ,also chads never fight while normies eat each other for their below looksmatch

Right. I hate more men than women because women can do whatever they want as long men lets them.