Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The problem with naive blackpillers

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
Even after learning about the blackpill and knowing the unfairness of life they still want a fair life .

Like nigga what gives you the right to have a fair life when your own birth was unfair.

Life is not fair is what makes life exciting in itself we can see the horrors and the happiness.

I had a dream last night I imagined a fair world and everything was good now how boring that would be .

I crave mass destruction , chaos

Oh yeah baby I want to burn the world to the ground .

Last edited:
great, this faggot is back again

Even after learning about the blackpill and knowing the unfairness of life they still want a fair life .

Like nigga what gives you the right to have a fair life when your own birth was unfair.

Life is not fair is what makes life exciting in itself we can see the horrors and the happiness.

I had a dream last night I imagined a fair world and everything was good now boring that would be .

1723152029963-jpeg.1218198

Wanting a fair life isn't naive. Expecting one is though.

I had a dream last night I imagined a fair world and everything was good now how boring that would be .

Download

I had a dream last night I imagined a fair world and everything was good now how boring that would be
just be a willing loser theory

yea no shit it's normal to want justice

but idc personally injustice is fine with me as long as foids suffer

southport was the death of random 'innocent' foids, so idk if everyone considers it fair but I consider it based

yea no shit it's normal to want justice

but idc personally injustice is fine with me as long as foids suffer

southport was the death of random 'innocent' foids, so idk if everyone considers it fair but I consider it based
Justice and fairness is different
just be a willing loser theory
Who told you to be a loser go ahead and give the world your best

Who told you to be a loser go ahead and give the world your best
Unfairness begets losers. And since you're here, you're probably a victim to some extent yourself (unless you're larping in which case gtfo). Obviously we still got it good compared to some very unfortunate kids in Africa (child labor etc.) but still. My point is that by championing unfairness, you're embracing the very thing that made you draw the (comparatively) short straw.

This is only not cope when you actually benefit significantly from unfairness and inequality.

What's fair and unfair is merely a concept. Placing value in unfairness is the same as placing it in fairness itself. No one can accurately measure what a fair life would be like because life isn't ruled by principles that govern themselves. What is unfair for you is fair for someone else.