Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with missing out on teen love

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
Isn't so much teen love itself but the implications that come along. If you don't get laid as a teenager you won't get laid later in life either. Women, as soon as their pubic hair starts to grow, they stay the same, their taste doesn't change. So if girls in high school don't like you that won't change in college either. The clock is ticking fast during your teens lmao, it's a race against time, your entire future as a male and by extent the future of your lineage is determined during those years. I personally never met someone who magically became attractive after high school.

zoomer foids are such whores, even in grade 8 the resident fat zoomeroid roastie sucked 20 yr old dicks for vapes

zoomer foids are such whores, even in grade 8 the resident fat zoomeroid roastie sucked 20 yr old dicks for vapes
It’s their parents’ fault. Millennials are shit at raising children. It’s only going to get worse.

you can make up for it in your early 20s. mid-20s and beyond on the other hand

Yes. Observe this tale and use it as caution for your experiences:

Please rate my fictional story and relate how it connects to your viewpoint of "Teen Love". What are your thoughts?
cool story

Teen love pill literally made me cry. I never got to experience that and never will.:incel:

back when i was in 7th grade i saw a senior who was 1 year older than me, his girlfriend was touching his dick over his pants in the school bus.

back when i was in 7th grade i saw a senior who was 1 year older than me, his girlfriend was touching his dick over his pants in the school bus.
im 27 and i still havent even hugged a girl lol

tbh, my latest oneitis looks better now in her 30s than she did in her teens.
Foids are more used up the older they get even if they get prettier it's still better to start with her in her prime.

Foids are more used up the older they get even if they get prettier it's still better to start with her in her prime.
wtf does used up even mean? plus expereinced girls are better lmao. jfl at wanting some scared virgin who doesnt know what to do. also, she didnt get prettier its just that her face works better for a 33yo than a 18 yo. still hot af, i cant cope everytime i see her

was exactly is teen love? is it the xperience or jus the sex?

Is it really team love or just teen sex.because most teen relationship are very short

teen sex and teen love are the same
No sex and love aren't the same things.

[UWSL] Love could be a strong feel towards a person, object or to his or her goal only if one values them greatly, deeply and is committed to it. It is an emotional bond between two.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Sex is a physical act; it could be between two or more than two persons.[/UWSL]

Most normie just use(ride the cc or pussy parade) each other until they're satisfied and then settle down.
its not love.

Last edited:
No sex and love aren't the same things.

[UWSL] Love could be a strong feel towards a person, object or to his or her goal only if one values them greatly, deeply and is committed to it. It is an emotional bond between two.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Sex is a physical act; it could be between two or more than two persons.[/UWSL]

Most normie just use(ride the cc or pussy parade) each other until they're satisfied and then settle down.
its not love.

there is very small almost nonexistant difference between passionate raging hormone teen sex and love

wtf does used up even mean? plus expereinced girls are better lmao. jfl at wanting some scared virgin who doesnt know what to do. also, she didnt get prettier its just that her face works better for a 33yo than a 18 yo. still hot af, i cant cope everytime i see her
Used up means fucked by chads you cannot satisfy her the way they can unless you are one that mogs all the others she's been with which if you're on here hopefully you aren't because this is a forum for incels.

I'm gonna turn 18 next year and it's very frustrating to realize that my whole youth was wasted on watching anime, browsing incel forums, reading manga and being a lonely loser, who had 0 interactions with the opposite gender. But what makes me shake in anger even harder is that all of this misery was basically predetermined. The struggle of genetic trash.

Last edited:
ed up means fucked by chads you cannot satisfy her the way they can unless you are one that mogs all the others she's been with which if you're on here hopefully you aren't because this is a forum for incels.

imagine being so cucked that you care about satisfuing a woman. all that matters is making your dick feel good. if she is wet then you gonna have a good time even if you are not the best she had

I'm gonna turn 18 next year and it's very frustrating to realize that my whole youth was wasted on watching anime, browsing incel forums, reading manga and being a lonely loser, who had 0 interactions with the opposite gender. But what makes me shake in anger even harder is that all of this misery was basically predetermined. The struggle of genetic trash.

yep, its called genetic destiny

I don’t really believe that I think the cutoff happens in your 30s but your 20s are when you get the most chances. Girls in high school are just bitches:feelsseriously:, most do not stay the same when they mature.

no it isn't you just say that because it defies your narrative
your genetics are the same lol. maybe these bloomers, just didnt like any girl during HS, not that they magically got attractive later on

I don’t really believe that I think the cutoff happens in your 30s but your 20s are when you get the most chances. Girls in high school are just bitches:feelsseriously:, most do not stay the same when they mature.
chances are the same based on your genetics. i was incel in school, incel in college and incel now, i never had any chance at all

teen attraction is just LLS instead of LMS - however it still tortures me that I didn't have it

its the most validating type of attraction