Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with looksmatching

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Men and women are judged on different metrics. It's impossible to accurately determine what is your looksmatch. Invariably, the woman's looksmatch ends up being someone with higher SMV than her.

e.g. I am 5ft1. In theory, my looksmatch should be women 5ft1 and shorter. WRONG. Shortness isn't a negative trait with women, so it doesn't matter that she's short. She still wants tallchad.

e.g.2. I am skinny. In theory, my looksmatch should be short and skinny. WRONG. You now have a petite foid, which Chad loves. What are negatives for me are positives for her.

So what does my looksmatch end up being? A sub3 that's fatmaxxed, because that is the only way to make a woman looksmatch a manlet. I would accept a woman with a sub3 face if she was skinny and my height. But the sexual marketplace favors women, so my true looksmatch is actually looksmatching with Chad. It's OVER. The worst part is that the sub3 hamplanet would STILL reject me.

I don't think the equivalent of a "skinny" man is an obese landwhale, tbh, their looksmatch is another obese man, and a manlet would get a foid 'looksmatch' depending on his height and face combined, so it's not really that big of an inequality; a sub 3 landwhale isn't looksmatching with Chad, either, that's exaggeration. Not with Chad, either, at the most a sub 3 landwhale will get a normie most of the time. :feelsjuice:

lookmatching is a cope foids only date higher

I don't think the equivalent of a "skinny" man is an obese landwhale, tbh, their looksmatch is another obese man, and a manlet would get a foid 'looksmatch' depending on his height and face combined, so it's not really that big of an inequality; a sub 3 landwhale isn't looksmatching with Chad, either, that's exaggeration. Not with Chad, either, at the most a sub 3 landwhale will get a normie most of the time. :feelsjuice:
What is the looksmatch of a manlet? You can't say a short foid because that would be a positive for her. Fatness is to women what shortness is to men.

What is the looksmatch of a manlet? You can't say a short foid because that would be a positive for her. Fatness is to women what shortness is to men.
What's important is being around the same SMV, which you means you take into account every factor, not isolate every trait and looksmatch based off that. :feelsjuice:

You are the most based nigga here.

my looksmatch is a obese sheboon tbh